• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villains{In-Character}

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*

Welcome to Havaera
The City of Havaera stood silently on this sunny day. It was early summer and the heat did show it. The street hustled and bustled with life as men, women, and children all traveled to their destinations.

The city was plane and simple to the normal human eye, however something else stood at the center. Two giant buildings with stairs and ladders connecting them, HQ.
IMG_0202.JPG
The Hero HQ was home to the guardians of the city. Imperturbable by most as it was designed to withstand even the hardest of hitters. It stood as a symbol of what people could be and strive to do. It was where heroes were born and lived, to fight crime against the villains of the world. For in this world there were two types of supers
Heroes
And
Villains

Testing in the Lab

[border]

It was such a peaceful day at the Hero HQ. Well it depends on where you are and where this post lies everything is not so peaceful. Sounds of small explosions could be heard if one were close to the testing lab.​

KABOOM! KABLAM! BOOM! MABOOM!

"Whoa whoa easy there!" A young male in his early 20s would be on a hoverboard as he would try to evade what seems to be mini-rockets. Evading these would prove rather difficult as they would constantly be on his tail no matter how many flips and turns he would perform.

"Just running away does no good Rylan. Hue. You have to take measures to get them off your tail! Hue." A tall... bear-man scientist person would be firing off mini-rockets from what seems to be a large launcher of sorts. "Here comes more hue." Several more mini-rockets would be launched from the many holes the launcher had. The young male was at his complete mercy.

"Oh God not more?! Kuma you're killing me here!" He would grimace upon having to evade more but had to do his best. Suddenly an idea came to him. It was a rather simple solution, so simple that he almost face-palmed himself. He was about to crash towards the wall but instead made a complete u-turn and watched in glee as the rockets hit the very durable wall.

"HAHA YES!" He immediately turned back and saw that he was about to crash right into Kuma. "AAAAAAH!" Instead of both crashing, Kuma sidestepped and Rylan crashed toward the opposite wall.

"Oooh... I don't feel good..." He felt dizzy as he swore he could see stars circling around him.

"Test proves... you have improved about 5% the last time you tried this. Good on you. Eventually we can get to the even harder stuff." Kuma would be writing down some notes onto some clipboard. "Hue." Kuma then proceeded to snack on some provolone cheese from his mini-fridge.

[Open to anyone at Hero HQ]

[/border]

Echo wasn't really in the mood for anything. Her hair was sloppily hanging everywhere as she wandered into the kitchen at HQ. While many had homes outside the Head Quarters, Echo was kinda too broke to pay for anything... And no, she wasn't going to try and get a job at fast food places. She'd heard all about those.

"No freaking Starbucks..." She mumbled to no one. Her breakfast consisted of her blueberry muffins taken from a freebee trial at a local bakery. Hey! They were good! And free! What could be better? They certainly beat her opinion of anything chain related. (She also didn't understand the name "Chain" for restaurants/places with many locations in different areas. Why chain? Lots of things didn't make sense... Like why nations insisted on killing their natives. Echo had at least seven percent Native American blood! She found that very rude to everyone...)

"Anyone home?" She finally called, seeing Kuma.
YoungX YoungX
(Have fun with Echo thoughts)

Elliot Verdana
Elliot was carrying a man from his hair, dragging him along as Elliot held his SR9 in his left hand. Walking himself up the stairs, the body of his victim shaking, and pounding on the floor, attempting to free itself. Elliot made it to the top floor, he was getting tired but there was just a few more steps to finish his mission. He began climbing a ladder to the roof, where he heard planes starting to take off or that's already in air.

He dragged the victim up the ladder, before dropping him on the floor, kicking the victim him the back. "Stand up!" Elliot yelled at the man, the victim stood up in no less than 30 seconds. Elliot removed the bag that covered his face, turning the man towards the edge, where the city was present in the view. Elliot whispered in the victims ear, "Cherish this last moment of... remembrance." He than waited 10 seconds, until he kicked the man off the 5 story building. "Bye bye!" Elliot yelled at the falling body flamboyantly.

Elliot walked down the stairs, to the almost empty first floor, where he signaled to two janitors to the door, where they both walked out and viewed the dead body. Elliot than walked out after them, and then walking out the front gates of the private facility, sighing.

Visiting Hours

[border]

While Rylan was still recovering from the crash, Kuma would see a visitor. "Oh I believe you're one of them heroes I haven't talked too yet hue? What brings you to my testing field? Perhaps... you're here for some gadgets? I have some fine gadgets for newly joined heroes especially those whose powers are not well-controlled yet. Tell me your name and powers please so that I may be of assistance hue."

Kuma would be eating a bag of Cheez-Its as he would get his clipboard and some paper.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

[/border]

A Blue Day
Blue
Deadweight

Tecton
"Dávid, I'm so fucking bored." Deadweight groaned as she rested on the rooftop. The taller cybernetic man next to her simply grunted and continued to set up several rifles on the rim of the building. He turned to the girl and spoke roughly. "If ye think I'm gonna give you shit to do, forget it. You know how many good men and women die on the job?" At this typical statement, Deadweight rolled her eyes and ran a hand through a mess of purple hair. "Stop bringing that up. I'm not dying, relax."

The hero chambered a large round and pointed it at the door of the bank. He quietly murmured to himself. "Any minute now, you bastard." The plan was simple. As Tecton stepped out of the bank, Blue would plant a bullet in his skull. It was so simple it was foolproof. Even the likes of Deadweight thought that it couldn't possibly go wrong.

Pocketing the thousands of dollars from the bank as well as some pieces of technology, Tecton made his way to the front of the bank. All around him were dead guards, all holding guns. However, they all were killed from bullet wounds to the head despite Tecton having no firearms on his person. The minute the masked villain stepped into the sunlight...

The cybernetic man pulled the trigger. The scope was directly on its mark. Tecton's masked head should've come off, and he should've fallen to the ground with an entry wound the size of a honeydew in his skull. A loud crack! resonated as the bullet left the barrel. It was moving at impossible speeds, speeds that even superhumans would have trouble reacting to.

The large bullet came to a stop just inches from Tecton's mask. It was all the time the villain needed to set up a forcefield to block the bullet. Suddenly, the projectile dropped to the ground. Tecton's gaze turned to face the rooftop. Now, people were truly panicking. The sound of the gunshot was enough to rattle the public, and make people scramble for shelter. Police cars began to arrive on the scene and form a barricade around Tecton. Officers stepped out and pointed firearms at Tecton.

A megaphone blared over the sound of the sirens. "Tecton! We have you surrounded! Drop your weapons, or we will shoot!" Of course, the masked villain continued to walk toward police lines. A unanimous bang! followed by several cracks resonated throughout the city streets as bullets flew towards Tecton. Each projectile stopped inches from the villain, falling to the ground row after row.

Meanwhile, Blue was fiddling with a communications device. Deadweight glared daggers at Tecton, but knew that her "godlike" strength could do nothing against a force-field. "Blue, he seems to have some sort of forcefield. Can't you just use a larger bullet?!"
"No, I can't." Once the communications device was online, Blue's rough voice rang through the hero HQ.

"Blue, coming in. The villain labeled as 'Tecton' is at the Fells Wargo bank. Subject is capable of blocking physical attacks as well as bullets. The analysis of the threat is a two."

Once Blue finished the transmission, he turned to Deadweight and pointed to the supply. As the police continued to fire rounds at Tecton's nigh-impregnable forcefield, Blue issued an order to his sidekick. "Hand me that grenade."
"No, no, let me throw it!"
"Fine, you can throw it. Just wait for some heroes to arrive. I don't know what the hell I'd do if Tecton managed to reflect that back at us."

Last edited:
Amelia Lockheart
Ember Gold
On the other side of the city, a single man runs down the strip mall carrying a bag. He finds himself glancing down, a small smirk on his lips as he sees the bag filled with the money he stole from the store. This will be enough. He hears sirens and quickly picks up his pace. Luckily, only the police is after him. He could quite possibly get away with this!

He is about to laugh when suddenly he feel heat below his legs. He looks down and his eyes widen when the hot ooze crawled up his legs then hardened, leaving him stuck in place. "What the hell?!" He pulled at his feet, but it wasn't any use.

Amelia quietly came out from in between stores and smiled to the man. "Hi! I have a quick question. Did that hurt at all?" She asked glancing down at the rock on his legs.

The man stared at her blankly. "Are you kidding me?"

Amelia looks at him. "Fine, don't answer." She takes handcuffs from behind her back and grabs the man's wrists.

"What?! You're arresting me?!"

Amelia laughed slightly. "Did you except you weren't? Plus, I'm not arresting you, they are." She said pointing her thumb back to the police coming. "I'm just here to make their day a little less stressful." She waits until they arrive before touching the rock. Smokes billows up from it and leaves only red skin from the man. Also, half of his pants were charred. Well, I can't help that. There's no evidence of sever burning though, that means I'm getting somewhere...

She watched quietly as they put him in the police car and the officer thanked her. The same old song and dance. She looked on as the police left and she stood there silently. She glanced over and saw a hero store where action figures, plushes, and reports played. Approaching the glance, she saw magazine articles covering new heroes and more ranks. She also saw the action figures of heroes like Kuma, Daughter Earth, Umbra, Blue, and more.

She smiled sadly. "Must be nice..." She whispered softly. Her phone rang and caught her off guard. She opened it and saw the message. He's a rank 2 though. I don't have a hero anymore as well... I'm sure other rank 2 heroes have it covered.

However, she couldn't get this itching sensation deep within her heart. She had to fight every step she took back to HQ.

Umbra
On the his communications device Umbra heard that a situation was unfolding in the Fells Wargo bank near by. He picked it up and answered. "Blue this is Umbra, I'm on my way! Try to distract him until I can get there." He quickly sprung to action and arrived at the scene in a few minutes seeing the police barricade around the villain. He looked up onto the nearby rooftop and saw Blue and his sidekick Deadweight there. He gave a reassuring thumbs up to them and used his shadow tails to boost himself between Tecton and the police. He starred at the villain with a serious face, analyzing his body language to see a physical opening.

After realizing he left none and knew there was a force barrier there he had to develop a strategy on the spot. All seven shadow tails appeared from his back and pointed towards the villain, who still stood there. Well within range all seven tails rushed at Tecton with incredible speed, with One leading the pack. Before all seven reached the area where Umbra thought the barrier was he made his tails intangible and passed through the barrier and they reached Tecton. The suddenly became tangible again and wrapped themselves around Tecton, binding his limbs with incredible strength, and lifting him up high in the air before quickly dropping him into the ground very quickly with his tails. Umbra lifted up the villain out of the small hole made in the street and threw him into the wall of the bank behind them. The tails then retreated and prepared to protect Umbra in case something happened.

D duegxybus

Valkyrie
Tecton

Blue
Deadweight

Tecton was at the least able to use a forcefield between himself and the shadow tails to prevent any of his bones from breaking, similar to a solid mold. He winced in minor pain, but it wasn't really anything to make him scream. As he was thrown against the wall, Tecton took the time to analyze the hero's style of attack was rather rugged and rudimentary.

Tecton rubbed his neck as the police began to prepare another barrage of bullets. The villain extended a hand and closed it. A force-field grabbed the hero by the leg and pulled him to the ground. Before he could hit the floor, another forcefield grabbed him by the arms and suspended him in mid-air while Tecton decided what to do. He could possibly rip apart this hero on the spot, but that would require him to drop his guard. Instead, Tecton just returned the favor and dropped the hero on the ground like he was dropped earlier.

Tecton raised his fists in a close guard, now knowing that the tails could travel through his forcefield. However, that wasn't going to stop Tecton from putting up a fight. The villain wasn't used to pain, indeed, but that didn't mean he had any dearth of skill when dealing with situations.

Deadweight angled her hand towards the villain with the large grenade. Meanwhile, Blue took the time to communicate a message to the hero, Umbra, who was nearby. "Dropping the Valkyrie mark three bomb." However, there wasn't an airplane nearby.

Deadweight kicked off the rooftop, rocking the entire building to propel herself high into the sky. She hurled the heavy grenade at Tecton.
"Die, bastard!" As her ascent slowed down and gravity turned on her, she came crashing down, landing with a small impact crater on the building rooftop again.

The valkyrie grenade spiraled towards Miko. The villain's eyes widened beneath the mask and he suddenly dropped his guard to block the grenade. An outward flexing forcefield repelled the grenade. However, it was a little too strong.

Anyone in front of Tecton, as well as the first row of police cars, flipped into the air and landed upside down on the ground, sending a shower of sparks into the air. Three officers weren't quick enough to make it out of Tecton's wave. The valkyrie grenade shattered into several pieces, sending out an ear-piercing screech. Tecton's forcefield fluctuated as he winced again. The forcefield then ceased to exist altogether, but by now the police were running for the hills, leaving Tecton and Umbra in the ring.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Umbra
Umbra winced at the pain, however his tails broke the fall and felt little of it. He got Blue's message and responded to it with a simple 'roger'. As the grenade went off his tails covered him, barely sending him back due to the force. He looked around and saw Tecton wide open shaking off what just happened. He used his tails to propel himself forwards and landed a powerful punch onto the villain's mask, shattering it into two, before using his tails to maneuver himself around Tecton to put him into a choke-hold and forced him on the ground. Umbra used his tails as large and extended arms and began to strike the villain at incredible and power. Umbra realized that the force field around Tecton was dangerous and at this point he figured he had to strike with quick and powerful precision to not give him a chance.

He spoke to Blue while having his eyes trained on Tecton. "Villain has more capability with this ability, in case things go south or when I ask it would be appreciated if you could come down here and aid me."

Awaiting another attack like last time, Umbra threw a shadow not to far from Tecton so he could escape. One then laid a powerful hit on Tecton before Umbra used two of his tails to send him towards Tecton at high speeds, ready to land another powerful punch on him.

D duegxybus

Last edited:
"115...116...117..." Lacy counted slowly as she did her hanging sit-ups. It was the middle of the day and while she was on call for any major emergency, she was regrettably not on patrol. So, she worked out. The training field was bright and sunny (The way she liked it) and she had been there since before breakfast. Days off weren't really a concept that existed in her head, there was always more training to do. And on a bright sunny day like today, outdoor full body workout was the name of the game. Finishing her long set, she agily landed and rolled coming to her feet smoothly, despite the fact that she was in her full combat armor. It felt pointless to workout without the full plate and kevlar armor, though she was far past the point of even noticing it was on anymore. But now she had finished every exercise she had. And was ravenously hungry. After a quick cooldown she wandered towards the heroes Hq, wondering what to do with her downtime. She had a shawl she would like to finish...and she should probably try to track down her younger brother again. But first, food.
Anyone Anyone at the Hq

Cathal McKay
The bus station was big enough to be noisy most any time of day, but it was especially noisy when Cathal decided to busk in it. He had his old red Fender today, the majority of the guitar scribbled on with marker or covered in stickers, and he was playing King of the Fairies for the crowd. Some had stopped to listen, and more than a few had even put money in his knit beanie on the ground. When he drew to the end of the song, someone offered him a beer. There wasn't any place nearby that sold beer, but Cathal didn't think about it too hard. These things just happened.

Or at least, they just happened to him.

"Cheers, love," Cathal said, accepting it. The stranger flushed, and Cathal wasn't sure if he was embarrassed or upset. Either way, he hurried off to find his bus, and Cathal sat on the tile floor of the mezzanine and counted the money left for him. Ones, fives, tens, twenties--had someone really meant to leave him a hundred, or had they misread and meant to leave him a one? Either way, he stuffed it in his wallet. He left a couple of ones and fives in his hat, but tucked most of the rest of them in the wallet, and then stayed on the floor, finishing his beer and plucking out Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Amelia Lockheart
Ember Gold
Amelia walked towards the food court, at least the food here was a little cheaper and better. She was about to walk in when she saw Paladin in there as well. She flinched and quickly scrambled out of the room.

It's been a miracle at how she hasn't been able to talk to one hero yet. Besides the one she was under, but she would hardly call that loser a hero. Which was the point, she supposed. She always got flustered around them and couldn't even say full sentences around them. Which is why she made it a mission to always avoid them or sneak past them.

She was quite hungry, so she decided to go with the latter. I didn't want to look like an idiot in front of her.

She decided to go a different way and sneak in when she's eating to place an order. Then, she'll go to the bathroom, get her food, and run out of there. It sounded like the perfect plan to her and she could have succeeded. She had placed the order, embarrassingly played with the sink water and was able to grab the order when all of a sudden: her phone rang just when she was about to leave. She looked and saw it was the communication again. If I'm really lucky, maybe she didn't notice.

theunderwolf theunderwolf

Eckard Allen Locke
Gilgamesh
Black circled the drain. A sable current water falling from thick, white locks. The temporary dye bled out from the head of a young man, hunched over the sink of flowing water, shirtless but with a towel draped over the back of his head and neck. Every day Eckard either made sure his dye was solid, or completely gone, depending on if he wanted a peaceful day or if he had to cope with the memories. Revenge was today. His mild mannered and friendly civilian facade needed a vacation. After quite a half hour of rubbing and scrubbing, he snapped his face up to his mirror and wiped the water from his face with a sputter. The towel fell from his neck, wet with the water falling back from his hair, revealing the hole in the back of the base of his skull.
He looked towards the towel with slight irritation before a large red spectral arm appeared, reaching the towel on the ground and mirroring the movements of his real arm, and the large claws slipping under the towel and lifting it above his head before dissapearing and the towel dropping onto his head. He wicked out most of the moisture, stepping out of the bathroom and tossing the thing into the bin in his small apartment before heading to his closet, pulling a thin panel of the wall off and unlocking a safe with a twelve digit code and a retinal scan. He had splurged on the safe.
After strapping the metal plate that covered the hole on the base of his skull around his neck snug enough to feel safe, but not tight enough to cause him any harm, he began the process of putting on his Gilgamesh suit before putting on a cloak over it. He had to take the fire escape stairs, but with the cloak on it was fine. Seeing as all his neighbors thought of him as a wannabe pagan, a witch or whatever, it was fine. When he reached the bottom, he took a look around and seen nobody around and then stuffed his cloak under the dumpster.
His gait down the alley ended when he planted a large spectral palm onto the ground and tossed himself over the cars in the street before landing in the alley on the other side, rolling over the spectral forearm on the ground, taking off in a sprint. He was glad he'd only been around for a month, only active for three days as Gilgamesh. As a new villain, he had the advantage of being unpredictable, and so simply he was going for a high value target that others seemed to ignore. In fact the public ignored it entirely.
The natural gas pipeline hub.​

Valkyrie
Tecton

Blue
Deadweight
Tecton landed on his hands and spun himself around, giving him more momentum to deliver a swift kick back to his opponent's chest. A forcefield surrounded him as a light blue aura, now visible due to the sheer power of the forcefield. Getting hit by it would feel like being weighed down by a steel belt combined with a kick.

After Tecton's attack, he got to his feet and raised both fists. Now he dashed forward, using a forcefield to accelerate his body to superhuman speeds and in an attempt to deliver a swift uppercut to his opponent's face.

"Chambering rubber bullet. This should stop him and give him a run for his money. Keep him distracted 'till I get this in here." Blue entered a rubber bullet and started aligning the scope to Tecton's arm. Now he was trying to get a clear shot, while Deadweight waited patiently. "I don't believe it. Forcefields?"
"Keep yer head together, kid. We're almost done here." Blue aligned the scope to Tecton's forehead. All he needed now was an opening. And that opening was fully dependent on Blue's comrade to make happen.

Umbra
Umbra took a step back from the kick, but his tails balanced him once again and prepared for Tecton's attack. In response to Tecton's swiftness, Umbra used two tails to shift to the left and used three others to grab the attacking arm before pulling Tecton in. Umbra then landed a powerful blow to Tecton's neck used the striking force of his forearm to deliver a blow powerful enough to paralyze normal opponents. After the attack Umbra used the two shadow tails that had shifted him and they wrapped around his last arm and pulled them down. "Blue do it now!" Umbra said over the device, signaling to Blue to fire the bullet on the now exposed Tecton.

Done Now
Blue
Deadweight

Tecton
Tecton reacted badly to the attacks. He blocked each with a forcefield, but felt the impact of each. The attack to his neck was enough to send him to the ground, lying flat on his back. The villain cried out in pain as he touched his neck. When he fell, several hundred-dollar bill stacks fell from his pockets.

Blue was ready.
"Firin' now."

A crack resonated through the air. The rubber bullet went flying straight and slammed into Tecton's forehead, causing him to convulse backwards and scream even louder. The villain stood up and tossed the remaining bits of money out of his pockets. "Okay, okay, damn! Agh..." A few seconds later, Tecton was now on the run. Mask dented, he formed a hamster ball out of his forcefield and used it to run himself around the streets at high speeds before he could be caught. Blood trickled from under his mask, leaving a small trail of red on the ground. Soon, the trail ceased to exist. The villain was out of sight, tail between his legs.

"Target is on the run. He sounds like a kid. Reckon he's sixteen or something. Just a disturbed little child." Blue smirked and suddenly hopped onto his sidekick's back like a piggy back ride. Deadweight faltered slightly. "You can't just ride me all the time, Dávid!" Both heroes laughed before Deadweight jumped down from the building, landing next to Umbra. The two began to pick up the stacks of cash as the bank guards came out to greet the heroes. Most of the recognition was given to Umbra, after all, for doing most of the grunt work.

"Come on, I want fame." Irene pouted and crossed her arms as she returned the stacks of cash.
"Kid, we ain't heroes like Umbra here. We're just hunters." Blue gave a rough chuckle and pat Umbra on the back. "That was the finest fighting I've ever seen. Good work. Don't matter that he's gone. He won't be coming back any time soon next time he sees you."

Echo looked a bit confused by this, reaching up and fiddling with a piece of her sloppy hair. "Well, I suppose. Um, who are you? Sorry, but I really don't know you. Are you the scientist?" She asked, not trying to be rude... It happened anyways. "Is that Pulsefire?" That was the only hero she had seen often, though interaction was never happening. "Why does he look like he's dying?!" She asked in alarm. The HQ was seeming more and more crazy. Little bears and lots of crazy running around. And cheese. There seemed to be cheese everywhere.

She would have run over to Rylan, but Kuma was blocking the way. Instead she chose to ask a question while trying to figure the guy (Was it really a guy? More of an animal, but did that animal want to be called a guy? It was confusing. Did it have intelligence? Should she ask? Would it be welcome? Screw it, she was doing it) "And, uh, are you... Are you a, uh..." Echo trailed off as she tried to find the words without being insulting. "Um, not that there is anything wrong with this, but... Are you a, um, bear?"
YoungX YoungX

Lania and Maxwell
"Kuma could definitely beat aquaman. He's a bear and he has a cheese gun!" This came from a girl wearing a poncho, and scarf. She was talking to a boy with blue hair and headphones who was just chuckling at her outburst. "But aquaman can summon a orca. Can orca's beat bears?"
"CHEESE GUN!!!" The girl threw her hands up as two other sets appeared, the scarf fell down to reveal her other set of eyes. "Uh...Oh god, I'm sorry...tha-that was." She was stopped by a pat to the head. "It's fine. Come on, HQ is near here. Let's ask Kuma himself."
The two walked into HQ though Lanai didn't like the idea of asking a hero a dumb question. However Maxwell was already dragging her in. The two walked until they found Kuma, Rlyan, and a new hero. Maxwell nudged Lanai to the front. "Hey Kuma, who would win in a fight? You or Aquaman?" Lanai was flushed red, a soft squeaking noise resonating from her throat.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed YoungX YoungX

Umbra
Umbra saw the villain run away and heard his voice. Blue had to be correct, Tecton was still a kid who strayed off the wrong path. He saw the two drop down at the scene and heard Blue's congratulatory remarks. Umbra rubbed the back of his head a little and chuckled slightly. "Thanks Blue, although I'd hardly call that my best." He said with a smile. "He's still a kid though, maybe we can get him to see the error of his ways before it's to late." Umbra said looking at the direction of the runaway, while his tails begin cleaning up the scene. "Anyways i'm going to go grab a bite to eat. Your help was much appreciated and I couldn't have done it without you two." He said modestly before having his tails finishing up what they could do. Afterwards he recalled his shadow and left the scene after a few words with the press.

He traveled across Havarera towards HQ and into one of its food courts. As he was about to walk in he bumped into a girl with fiery red hair and took a step back. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, I was in a bit of a rush." Umbra said politely giving the girl a smile. He then saw her phone and what was on it and pointed at it with a curious face. "Isn't that a association communications device?"

Moonshadow Moonshadow D duegxybus

Last edited:

Gadgets and Training

[border]

Kuma looked at Echo and cleared his throat. "Pulsefire is training with me. Also to be more accurate I used to be human before turning into a bear-squirrel like creature. Hue."

Then Lamia and Maxwell appeared and an interesting question was asked.

"Me or Aquaman? Simple. I'll simple fire a super-condensed electric shock at Aquaman and any of his aquatic creatures. Science is deadly kids. Hue." He heard the alarm and looked to Rylan, who was now starting to recover.

"Well... I'm back to normal and ready for some action!"

"Great. Blue's asking for reinforcements. Go help him. That will be part of your training. Can't take orders from me all the time. Hue."

"Got it."
Rylan would get suited up and went out with his hoverboard.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
B BlueClover

[/border]

Amelia Lockheart
Ember Gold
And then it got worse. She stood there flustered while looking at him. It was Umbra. She had an figurine of him at home, but that was totally different from now. Most importantly he was talking... To her.

Say something! Oh god this is bad. She looked down at her phone when he mentioned it and saw her hand start to tremble. She quickly hid it behind her back, both hands actually. "Ah... Y-yes, sir." She managed out. She would call it a slight victory if it wasn't so forced. "I-I... Erm, Y-you... Don't h-have to apologize. I-I'll be on my way now." She said starting to back up unfortunately, she didn't notice the seat behind her.

She fell into the seat suprisingly casually and found herself trying to play it off. "I-I mean... I guess I'm e-eating here." She looked back at the table and wondered if she could just melt through the ground. An easy way to escape a situation.

Elliot Verdana
Elliot was now back to basics, he began walking up the stairs of an apartment building, reaching the 4th floor, he walked to room 40. Sliding his key into the lock and walking in, closing the door behind him and locking it soon after. The room was small, with a rusted and smelling bathroom and a smaller room next to that which was supposed to be his bedroom. Elliot reached for the remote and turned on the TV where he switched the channel to the local news. Only after this, Elliot than walked into the "Closet Spaced Bedroom", a small table and a rack assorted with around 5 guns. The small table contained a radio bought from a Pawn Shop, it could listen on Police radio, and most frequencies. Elliot tuned in to the police radio, he heard bits and pieces of a man named "Tecton", Elliot chuckled for a minute or so. pulling his single and most prized AR15 off the rack, fitting a 30 round mag full of 5.56 rounds. Than putting two more in his Jacket's pockets.

Elliot proceeded to walk out the closet, closing the door than locking it a few seconds later. Elliot began to pull on a strap just poking out from under his sofa, tugging it until it pulled out, he reached for his AR and stuffed it into the dufflebag. The bag fully sealed and ready to go, Elliot threw it over his shoulder and walked out of his apartment room, locking the door. He needed something to do, what better way to find trouble, than to start it, or join in on something that was already trouble.

Daughter Earth
"TETONIC SMASH!" The girl punched the dummy with a rocky hand, causing the dummy's head to fly off. The girl's orange eye was fiery before settling, allowing a look at her form. She was a average sized woman, one side of her was covered in a suit of earth. The only thing showing was her orange eye. The other side of her body was more visible, the blue eye showing as she wiped the sweat of her brow.

There was a moment of silence as she smirked down at the now defeated 'foe.' That's when a rumble came from her stomach. When was the last time she ate? She had that hotdog but that was very early in the morning....crap. The woman sighed, walking out of the training room, putting her white hair up in a bun, and decided to go out for a bit to find food. "Last time I go without eating."

Julia was still wearing her half and half jumpsuit when she made her way to the good court. She shook some excess rock from her hair, trying to look like she didn't just come from a construction site. That's when she spotted two people, Umbra and Ember Gold. Umbra was a older hero; while Julia had been one for 4, he had been one for 8. She decided since she was off duty to say hi. "Hey Umbra, any missions lately?" Julia glanced at the sidekick who was stuttering and overall seemed nervous. A faint smile came to her lips, it reminded her of her own time as a sidekick. There were good reasons for it though and in time, maybe that shy demeanor could change into something of power and courage.
Moonshadow Moonshadow Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Umbra
He lightly laughed at the situation of the nervous girl. He was aware of his reputation and to be frank that was the reaction he had when he met Thousand for the first time within his first year as a hero. He gave a warm smile towards her and spoke. "You don't have to be so shy, no matter who we are all of us here will be equals today or tomorrow." He then pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote down an order, summoned One, and gave the paper to it. "You know what to do bud." He said as One gave a nod and extended to the counter to get Umbra's order. He then saw and heard Daughter Earth approach and gave a wave at her. "Hey there Earth, long time no see. Just finished a mission with Blue and his sidekick actually. The kid had to have been under 18 by the sound of his voice, yet he's a level 2. I just hope it isn't to late to bring him to the right side." Umbra said with his normal smile as One came back with his order and put it on the table closest to them, which just so happened to be where Ember Gold was. "Why don't you join us. It seems our rookie hasn't met huge hero's like us personally yet so we should calm her nerves."

He said with a light tone. He then sat at the table across from Ember, in an attempt to ease her nerves even though he knew it would have the adverse affect. He began to take his sandwich until it was suddenly swooped up by One. One gave off three deep quick sounding pulses, which signified the closest thing to laughter it could do, before going high in the air with the sandwich. Umbra, clearly annoyed, forced One back down and grabbed the sandwich. "Remember who's boss here bud." He said with a little chuckle. "Thanks for your work today." He said giving the tail a pat on the head before it retreated back into it's back. He then looked up at Ember Gold and asked her a question before he took a bite of the sandwich. "If you don't mind me by asking, but what's your power?"

Moonshadow Moonshadow B BlueClover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back