• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
In 2033 virtual reality is the norm. You can buy, sell and live your life all without leaving the comfort of your home. The newest of games out there is Hero Too. Where you can essentially become your own super hero. As you play your route the system develops your own rouge gallery (villians). The more you play the more of a challenge it becomes. Join league, form team. Even mentor new players under the sidekick program.

Basically we will be in one of the league or leagues from the game. Using the VR system as we do the internet. Shopping, schooling, and many other things have become the norm to do in the VR world. Hero Too is the newest game out that challenge the player by making tougher and tougher challenges. I am up for discussion on plot, quest and destination in game.

Basically anything you find in a rpg. I am pretty open to powers as long as you have limitations.

Some heroes have mystical backgrounds, and use magic. Is this something you would allow?

Also, is this just VR or immersive (like SAO)?

It immersive. It basically I think and there for I am.

I am going to set up different races and origin ( magic, natural, technological or scientific). And different roles to be filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back