• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Carmen smiled shaking her head. “I dunno, your fan club on Facebook might beg to differ on that one.” She murmured, “Uh, yeah sure, I’ll feed the babies a little later.” She told him. “I’ll come to both... get me out of the house for a bit.” She smiled and disappeared into the kitchen.

“Hey! Hey we do not kick chairs you understand me? Lana you are six years old you don’t need expensive jewellery, why are you taking things that aren’t yours? Huh? That’s really naughty Lana, I’m gonna have to put you on the naughty list for Santa if you do that again.” He warned her.

Lana stuck out her bottom lip letting it quiver before she started sobbing "You like her more than me! You no love me no more! You pay attention to Maxxie and not me!" She said crying more

Charlie smiled some and kissed her gently again "Mmm sounds good, you're the best." He said softly strokiny her cheek some "God you're beautiful."

“Mmm love you too!”” She called to him from the kitchen, getting breakfast sorted and took his out to him, “I’m gonna go get the ponies exercised. Be back in a bit.” She murmured eating quickly and heading out but when it got to around twelve she still hadn’t come back inside.

Jeff frowned pulling over and parking, turning to look at her. “Lana sweetheart that’s not true. Sweetheart max is my girlfriend and you are my daughter. I love you both very differently but the same.” He promised her. “Why don’t you and me get home have breakfast then we’ll go round and feed the animals together. Just us yeah?” He suggested.

Charlie smiled some and kissed her back before he ate as well and went to get ready sighing some. When it was time to go he frowned some when he wasn't able to find her in the house "Carmen?!" He called when he went outside first going to the stables to look for her

Lana cried softly and nodded some "She try to take you away." She said wiping her eyes some before she started to cry more "She don't love me no more! Just like mommy!" She sobbed

Last edited:
“Oh Lana sweetheart of course max loves you still. She’s been upset cause you’ve been so naughty.” He explained to her. “When we get home I want you to apologise to her alright? Then we can get on with being a family. Max still loves you I promise.” He murmured to her and pulled off again getting to Starbucks and getting their order in the drive-thru before heading home with jt.

Carmen was curled up in Maple’s stable with her while she lay down, carmens head resting on her neck looking like she’d been crying. “I’m here.” She called back to him. She had no idea what time it was or how long she’d been sat there.

Max looked at the two of them when they came home giving a small wave "Hey guys, everything good?" She asked softly looking at Lana and hugging her tight as she ran over hugging her some "Hey sweetheart."

Charlie frowned some going to sit next to her pushing some hair from her face "Whats wrong love? Is Maple alright?" He asked softly

She looked over at him and nodded, "She's a superstar, she's fine I just.... How many people am I supposed to take care of huh? How many people have to rely on me for everything?" She whimpered moving to hold onto him, burying her face into his collarbone, her arms around his torso "When do I get to rely on someone else?"

Jeff set the drinks and food on the table looking at her, "What do you say Lana?" He asked her sighing some while he sat down to eat with his juice, hearing her apologise, "Alright kiddo, go get your farm clothes on pumpkin." He told her, reaching for Max to come closer nd pulled her onto his lap once she got there, "We had a long talk in the car." He mumbled, placing kisses all along her shoulder.

Charlie frowned some and held her close to him "You got me.....I know I wasn't worth two shits before hand but I'm here now. Whats wrong?" He asked quietly rocking her a bit

Max went over to him and sat on his lap as he pulled her there wrapping her arms instinctively around him "What did she say? Is everything okay?" She asked softly

Carmen shook her head, "You don't count.... You have to be here for me or I'd beat your butt." She pointed out through her tears, "My brother wants more fucking money off of me, my mother wants me to move back home, my uncle thinks I'm a selfish bitch for not answering my mother's calls and my brother keeps giving my number out to other people who... who I'd rather never hear from again." She frowned, "Every single one of them want to always take a little bit more every time." She explained, shaking a little

Jeff sighed a little, "Thinks I love you more... thinks you don't love her anymore... thinks I don't spend any time with her.... Hell I couldn't find more time to spare if I tried. Between work, the farm and the two of you I barely have time for a shit." He muttered, "And please... don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change that for the world but I don't know how to get her to understand that.

Charlie frowned and held her close to him "I am so sorry love, its gonna be okay I promise." He whispered to her kissing the top of her head repeatedly sighing heavily

Max frowned more and held onto him a bit "Just take her out for some you time okay? Just the two of you." She said softly pecking his lips gently

Carmen nodded and just held onto him, slowly calming down and looking at the time, "Shit, we better get going... Let me run and get changed, I'll be right to the car I promise." She mumbled, helping him up and ran to the house to go up and get clean clothes on before finally getting down to the car with him, holding a can of red bull close to her.

"I'm gonna take her round the farm." He mumbled, keeping her close, "I need to take you out soon... Once she's back at school... You and me, date night." He murmured softly to her, kissing her back. He hadn't been this happy in a long time. Even before Janet had passed they hadn't been happy like this for a while and he was much easier to be around now.

Charlie took her hand in his as he drove to the bookstore he would be signing at kissing her hand gently every now and again "You let me know if you need anything okay?"

Max smiled some at him giving a small nod "That sounds like a plan." She said softly to him. She couldn't remember the last time a man had made her this happy and she was just thankful to have seen his add about needing a nanny.

She just nodded and watched him some. “You gonna be around for the showjumping this weekend?” She asked him quietly “don’t panic if not, it’s only a tiny one but if you’re free... we can get a burger and a soda after my round.” She smiled tiredly at him.

He smiled, kissing her shoulder and looked up seeing Lana come down. “You ready?” He asked, getting up and pecked Max’s cheek. “Call if you need us, we might get lost though.” He chuckled and took lanas hand heading out the front door once they had their boots on.

Charlie smiled and nodded "Sure am, got it in my schedule and everything." He said before showing her his phone calendar with the marked date "Gotta see my girl kick ass." He told her before he entered the store with her

Max smiled softly at the two of them and nodded some "Alright you two have fun." She said happily before she got up and cleaned the house a bit. She walked outside and sat in the rocking chair they had on the back porch smiling wide as she heard Lana laughing and squealing as she helped her dad feed some of the animals.

“Lana don’t let her eat your shirt.” He chuckled as they were feeding the goats, walking round most of their property with her, eventually heading back when they were both exhausted, putting Lana in her bed and Jeff went to lay on their big leather sectional couch, yawning and drifting off before he had a chance to wait for max to come inside.

She smiled and squeezed his hand. “I dunno about that but we’ll certainly try.” She giggled, leaving him to his signing while she went around the store trying to decide what books she was going to read next.

Max came in not too long after them and smiled softly when she saw Jeff sprawled out of the couch. She pulled his boots off and got a blanket placing ut over him. She kissed his forehead gently sighing happily. She was so happy to have him in her life right now.

Charlie nodded happily stroking her cheek gently "Signing ends in an hour." He murmured softly kissing her cheek before he left to go sit down.

He mumbled in his sleep a little bit relaxed, managing to get some rest for once.

She smiled watching him go while she kept adding to her pile of books, watching peopl go up to him excitedly to meet him while she kept getting more lost, eventually looking up when she heard someone trying to get her attention. “Can I help?” She asked the young woman who was staring at carmen like she was a bit of dirt on the bottom of her shoe

The lady looked at Carmen and scoffed some "How could someone like you be with a man of his calibur?" She asked offended that someone who looked like she could be on the street would be with a gorgeous rich man like Charlie

Max smiled softly at him amd started on lunch for the two of them singing quietly to the radio and dancing a bit while she faded off into her own little world.

Carmen frowned some. “You’d have to ask him that.” She muttered. “Excuse me.” She muttered and tried to walk away eventually pushing past gently and went to find a quiet corner to start making piles so she could choose which ones she was going to get, only pulled out of her thoughts when she felt hands on her shoulders, tending until she turned to see Charlie standing there. “Hey, everything go well?” She asked him, pecking his cheek. “So turns out I grabbed 30 off the shelf... help me narrow it down to 3?” She asked giggling some.

Lana came downstairs rubbing her face after her nap and wandered into the kitchen holding onto Max’s leg tightly. “Mommy I want juice.” She said looking up at her with her hair sticking up all over the place

Charlie had finished up a little early and made his way around the store to find Carmen. He smiled some when he finally found her and placed his hands on her shoulders "Hey beautiful, oh lord thats gonna be hard." He said chuckling some before he sat down across from her.

Max smiled softly at Lana and pushed her hair back some "Hey princess, sure thing." She said softly getting a hair tie off her wrist and pulling her hair up before she made her a cup of juice "Here you go pumpkin. Lunch is almost done too."

Carmen nodded smiling at him. “I had almost an hour alone unsupervised.” She pointed out, smiling at him. “How’s your back after all that?” She asked him, smiling some. It quickly faded though when she saw the woman from earlier. “Ugh. Crazy bitch.” She muttered under her breath.

“Okay... is daddy up yet?” She asked her “cause daddy say we gonna start the big puzzle today.” She grinned pointing at the box sitting on top of the fridge.

Charlie chuckled some and smiled happily at her "Eh its fine, nothing I can't handle." He said frowning some and looking over at the woman she was looking at "Who is that?" He asked

Max looked at the puzzle smiling wide "Oh yeah? You mind if I help too? I love a good puzzle." She said happily kissing her forehead gently glancing over when she heard Jeff groaning "Sounds like daddy is up, why don't you tell him lunch is ready."

Carmen glanced back at Charlie and sighed explaining her encounter to him. “She wants to see me get street with her? I’ll fucking do it.” She muttered under her breath frowning as she walked straight over to Charlie while carmen ignored her and carried on sorting through the piles of books.

Jeff frowned as he sat up, holding his back a little and looked over at Lana. “Alright, I’m on my way. Why don’t you go get daddy a soda from the fridge?” He suggested to her and got up carefully, putting the blanket up and headed into the kitchen, slipping his arms around Max’s waist. “Mmm smells good.”

Max smiled leaning into him a bit "Just some tacos is all." She said softly kissing his cheek gently as she finished up getting some dishes out "You have a good nap?"

Charlie frowned and shook his head a bit watching the woman. He grabed the books to get Carmen and took her hand in his "Beautiful lets go, I want to take you home." He murmured

"Charlie! I don't need ten books, I'm witling it to three." She squeaked as she was dragged along away from the woman and into the checkout line, "Do not be ridiculous I can't read ten at once." She muttered. She wasn't sure she'd ever be used to his frivolous nature when it came to spending. She'd been broke her whole life and even now when she didn't have to worry about money she still did. "Charlie, put them down I don't need ten." She laughed as he held them way too high for her to reach but she tried anyway until a dizzy spell hit her unexpectedly and she stumbled over a little, catching herself against a table

He smiled and nodded, not letting go of her and rest his head on top of hers, "Mmhmm, thanks for the blanket... and taking my boots off." He murmured softly, inhaling the smell of her shampoo, "Mmm... I love you." He murmured softly to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back