• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here We Go Again! (Always open)

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Welcome to my Thread!

• Hey There!
    Man! It's been quite a moment since I've made a new thread. My PM box has been rather dry lately to put it simply. I'm itching for a new and exciting roleplay as well as new and exciting partners!

Here's a few things you should know about me!
    I always play a female character, sorry but I won't play guys unless I have a good reason or I am doubling. You wouldn't enjoy my version of a guy anyways, I'm very stereotypical with them. I'm a long time roleplayer, so I have seen a few things in my life. I'm also very romance oriented, but I love for the problem to be greater then the love if you catch my drift. Trust me, I'm just as silly as the next guy, I like for my partners to partake in my goofy shenanigans. I'm very submissive when it comes to talking to other people, so if you find yourself leading a lot of our conversations, don't think it's cause I'm awkward. I just worry about others a lot. I enjoy people who are open and flexible with me, as well as honest. I also really like to talk to my partners and discuss roleplay a lot and get a grounds for plot and ideas. Trust me, I'm not the grammar professor, mistakes happen and I want that to be an open concept with partners, hehe.

Here's Some Simple Rules!
    • -3rd person
    • -At least a paragraph
    • -I only do MxF, unless I'm doubling for a partner
    • -Communicate with me frequently!
    • -Don't be afraid to speak up!
    • -Have interesting characters
    • -I'm not saying be perfect, but I at least want to understand your English
    • -Understand a few absences here and there
    • -Have fun with me!!!

***I know those aren't the best rules, but I'm pretty flow oriented. I tend to be easy going, so whatever works for you will typically work for me, hehe. Please! Find your way to the Fandom plot tabs or the regular plot tabs! Don't be afraid to take a look at my writing samples as well! I hope you find something you like!!***

Last edited:
Hello! My laptop is currently at 58 percent and I was wondering if you'd like to do a MHA rp

Hello! I'm looking for somebody to role-play with and I would have a suggestion for a plot that could possibly be crossed with one of your plots? (It's Historical fiction)

I usually play male characters. I think we're good on that aspect. Here's my answers to your rules:
  • 3rd person: I wouldn't have it any other way. Check.
  • -At least a paragraph: I average 2-5 paragraphs, usually mirroring my partner's post length. Check.
  • -I only do MxF, unless I'm doubling for a partner: I only do MxF as well. I like to double and triple, but it will always be only MxF. Check.
  • -Communicate with me frequently!: I'm usually active every day, with few exceptions. Check.
  • -Don't be afraid to speak up!: Communication is key to any roleplay. I like to encourage both of us to be open to express their opinions. The only way two people can solve a problem is by talking about it. Check.
  • -Have interesting characters: Characters are my specialty. I tend to use several characters per roleplay, and never do I have two characters in the same roleplay that feel the same. Check.
  • -I'm not saying be perfect, but I at least want to understand your English: You can evaluate my grammar with these answers I'm giving. Check.
  • -Understand a few absences here and there: Perfectly fine. I understand that real life responsabilities are first, so I'll wait patiently for your next post. Check.
  • -Have fun with me!!!: I'm looking forward to that. Check.
I could possible do the "You're not quite - her" plot. I have a few plots of my own, so we could double or triple. According to our preferences, I'll play all the males, and you'll play all the females.

Should I PM you?

I usually play male characters. I think we're good on that aspect. Here's my answers to your rules:
  • 3rd person: I wouldn't have it any other way. Check.
  • -At least a paragraph: I average 2-5 paragraphs, usually mirroring my partner's post length. Check.
  • -I only do MxF, unless I'm doubling for a partner: I only do MxF as well. I like to double and triple, but it will always be only MxF. Check.
  • -Communicate with me frequently!: I'm usually active every day, with few exceptions. Check.
  • -Don't be afraid to speak up!: Communication is key to any roleplay. I like to encourage both of us to be open to express their opinions. The only way two people can solve a problem is by talking about it. Check.
  • -Have interesting characters: Characters are my specialty. I tend to use several characters per roleplay, and never do I have two characters in the same roleplay that feel the same. Check.
  • -I'm not saying be perfect, but I at least want to understand your English: You can evaluate my grammar with these answers I'm giving. Check.
  • -Understand a few absences here and there: Perfectly fine. I understand that real life responsabilities are first, so I'll wait patiently for your next post. Check.
  • -Have fun with me!!!: I'm looking forward to that. Check.
I could possible do the "You're not quite - her" plot. I have a few plots of my own, so we could double or triple. According to our preferences, I'll play all the males, and you'll play all the females.

Should I PM you?
Of course! And dang, just what I needed during- The end of the world, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back