Other Here for the Giggles || Humor Thread

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl
So I was just going through my computer and looking at some photos when I found this little beauty.

IMG_0057_Ink_LI.jpg

I was naturally dying of laughter (haha get it?) and I though to myself, "I wonder what other funny stuff people have hidden away?" So that's why I'm here now, besides showing you guys this of course. I want know what you guys have that's hilarious.

@TPBx

OOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GGGOOOODDDDD!!!!!!! That f*cking meme!!!!! I loved that meme!!!!

@The Outcast And oh my god. FilthyFrank. He's a terrible person but I still watch his videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

memes30.jpg

I recommend anything the McElroy brothers are involved in. Their output is ridiculously prolific, they have their hands in all sorts of podcasts, Youtube series, and soon a TV show. Since there's sooo much I've only barely begun to scratch the surface but I got my toes wet with Monster Factory, a Youtube series all about making the most hideous character possible in a video game and turning it loose on an unsuspecting game world.

I also love Car Boys which is, uh, about playing a game called BeamNG.Drive.

The kind of humor they specialize in can get pretty raunchy (lots of dick jokes, basically) but it's never offensive so I know if I'm watching or listening to something one of these three guys is involved in it's probably not going to make me close my browser tab in disgust, which is a nice feeling. I keep hearing good things about their D&D podcast Adventure Zone but too much media, so little time, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found another little beauty from my friends. And yes, the color means it was the same person with this color in my past text screenshot.

IMG_0150_LI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back