• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

here come dat boi

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Sorry, I wasn't feeling creative with titles today. ANYWAYS, I'm looking for a few new threads but as I say every time I come back a lil, I suck at being active. This is because I have a job and I have school and every time I have off from work, I have to do something for school. I'm looking for a partner that won't get mad if it takes me a lil longer to reply or if I disappear for a few days because honestly, it's easy to forget when you're dealing with people in retail. Okay, enough complaining, lets get to the plots/pairings!

There are some fandom's I'll roleplay in, and of course I have my ships for those fandoms. Bolded roles are ones I prefer to play, italicized pairings are ones that I don't mind playing either, and how many stars determines how much I want to play that pairing!

The Vampire Diaries

Elena
x Damon*

Katherine x Damon***

Katherine x Elena**

Katherine x OC**

Damon x OC**

OC x OC*

Life is Strange

Chloe x Max***

Chloe x Rachel****

Max x Rachel**

Max x Victoria***

Victoria x Nathan**

Nathan x Rachel***

Chloe x OC***

Max x OC**

Victoria x OC***

Nathan x OC**

Jefferson x OC***

Finding Carter (i'm only up to season 2!!!!)

Crash x Carter***

Carter x Max***

Crash x OC***

Carter x OC***

Max x OC**

Taylor x OC**

Annnnnnnnnd some non-fandom pairings! Categorized by age kinda.

High School

Bullied x Bully*

Popular x Nerd**

Outcast x Popular*

Closeted x Out of Closet****

College

Professor x Student**

Honors Student x Freeloader***

Non-School Related

Single Mom x Stranger*

Single Dad x Stranger*

Therapist x Patient**

Stripper x Millionaire***

Performer x Director**

Photographer x Model****

Hey! I'd love to RP with you! I'm just gonna list the pairings that I'm interested in down below.

✿ Bullied x Bully

✿ Closeted x Out Of Closet

✿ Professor x Student

✿ Therapist x Patient

✿ Performer x Director

✿ Photographer x Model

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there! ^^

I was just wondering if you require romance in all of your roleplays? I tend to avoid it so I want to know before we start plotting if at all possible.

@PewDiePie Awesome! I'm really feeling the photographer x model plot rn so if you're fine with doing that one than lets do this! PM me?

@StoneWolf18 No no! I don't require romance at all, some or most of these pairings I prefer to keep platonic anyways

tacobelle said:
@PewDiePie Awesome! I'm really feeling the photographer x model plot rn so if you're fine with doing that one than lets do this! PM me?
@StoneWolf18 No no! I don't require romance at all, some or most of these pairings I prefer to keep platonic anyways
I actually can't PM yet. Sooooo, if you'd send me a message, that'd be great.

Could we do Katherine x Elena? Didn't know how much I needed that until now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back