• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hemovore's 1x1 partner search | mxm, fxf, mxf, nb, etc.

hemovore

hell in your eyes
Roleplay Type(s)
View attachment 899955
hi, my name is hemovore (they/them). i'm twenty-three years old and just trying to get my life together tbh. ✨
i'm looking for partners to do original plots with. i might add some fandoms but they would be oc's only.

rules
1. please be 18+. it's gotten to the point where writing romance with a minor is ~ uncomfy ~.
2. i write in third person, past tense. i don't like other pov but i could try present tense!
3. genuinely don't know what semi/advanced lit etc. means fghjk but i just mirror my partner. i'm not a huge fan of one-liners or novellas.
4. super lenient with reply times & i'm ghost/ditch friendly. i've got mental health issues so like... i get it. but also we're here to have fun!
5. i love ooc chatter. y'know, gushing about characters, making pinterest boards, etc. and getting to know my partner! i'm always more excited to rp if i like talking to someone.
6. i don't mind discord for chatting, but i prefer to rp on-site. mostly pm's though threads are fine too.
7. i like character sheets even if they're on the simpler side. my brain works much better having visuals so i highly suggest using faceclaims as well (realistic, preferably). not a requirement, but i'd be much happier with one.
8. i'm more than fine with LGBTQ+ characters & pairings (i'm queer). so mxm, fxf, mxf, nb/trans characters... all wonderful. please be okay with this too, since most of my characters will fall somewhere in there.
9. i'm cool with doubling but again, i'm not particularly interested in playing any canon characters. not as a main anyway.
10. so i'm open to more taboo ideas such as age difference or cheating. we absolutely don't have to do anything like that if you're not comfortable with it, but if you have any thoughts let me know.
11. on that note, do tell me if you have any triggers or stuff you just don't like. i'll do the same!

wordbank
soulmates | enemies to friends to lovers | rivals | one-sided rivalry | love triangle / poly | best friends | roommates | neighbours | power dynamics | cliques | humanoids | academia | online relationship | vampires | drama | adultery | fantasy | modern | opposites attract | fallen hero | magic | arranged marriage | forbidden love | futuristic | mild gore | horror | crime | more to be added

original
deaf x mute
cool/popular kid x outcast
boss x employee
married x lover
artist x muse
celebrity x non-fan
bandmates
teacher x student
teacher x teacher, teacher x parent
student x tutor
student x exchange student
parent x kid's friend, parent's friend x kid
single parent
sibling's best friend, sibling's so/ex
future groom x best man
warrior x mage or other classes
sorcerer x apprentice
cop x criminal
hero x villain
serial killers
royals, royal x advisor/knight/thief/etc.
pretty much any humanoid x human(oid): gods/demigods, mermaids, vampires, elves, androids, angels, demons, etc.

fandom
» star wars (swtor or clone wars era)
jedi padawan x sith apprentice
jedi x jedi, sith x sith
force user x non-force user
any pairing really haha

View attachment 899955
so! if you're interested in anything here, go ahead and shoot me a pm or comment down below. we could combine different pairings or mix genres (e.g. modern/realistic sorcerers), or if you have any suggestions for something i don't have listed let me know! i'll delete comments after a little while to keep it clutter-free. i'm really chill tbh so don't feel like you have to send me a résumé, just tell me what interests you and we'll go from there! if you want to tell me about yourself though, you're more than welcome to. 💖

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back