• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Help! Heaven gave me a guardian DEMON!

What do you think you'll make your first character?

• I want to be a human.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to be a guardian demon.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Guardian Demon was a silly urban fantasy roleplay I ran a few months ago, that a lot of people would like to see me bring back. It has a very simple, straight-forward premise and is primarily driven by character interaction and development.

Due to the increasing population of humanity, Heaven has run out of guardian angels for everyone. They’ve decided to solve this problem by issuing people guardian demons instead.

That’s it.

… I mean, that’s not totally it, there’s more details to the setting. I have particular definitions for demons and angels, and more information on how this program works. But that’s really the driving idea behind this story – you are either a demon trying to do good deeds in order to escape Hell, or you’re a human struggling with your day-to-day life and being given a demon to guide and protect you instead of an angel.

The roleplay involves an oddly large number of surveys and shit during character creation, because I try to match up roleplayers based on their post length and frequency, and their character's personalities. "But welian!" you might ask, "Why don't we just choose who our characters get assigned to?" Because I'm evil, that's why.

I'm super interested in this. I'm totally okay with extensive testing, surveying and so on as well. God, I wanna make a character for each role so badly.

I... I dunno...

What plans do you have in place to ensure this roleplay doesn't dissolve into a bunch of 1x1s in the same thread?

Oh, sure, another rp for you to forget me again. Yeah, let me just leave this here so you can conveniently not tag me when you do start it. Suuuuuure.

Dusky said:
I... I dunno...
What plans do you have in place to ensure this roleplay doesn't dissolve into a bunch of 1x1s in the same thread?
Good question!

.... I'm open to suggestions.

I am still interested in this but I am not sure which I should be a demon or a human. I want to make it evenish so if we need humans I will be one. If we need demons I will be one.

An overarching plot is always helpful with bringing a group together. :P Think in terms of common goals.

Unless there is some big competition between the guardians and there humans I don't see how this is a group rp. You have any plans to make us connect in some way?

[QUOTE="aja maji]Unless there is some big competition between the guardians and there humans I don't see how this is a group rp. You have any plans to make us connect in some way?

[/QUOTE]
I'm working on plans! I don't want to run the RP until I have more... well, until I have "real" conflict laid out. As I said to Dusky though, if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. I'm not going to run this for maybe another week, maybe even two - I have to get my finals out of the way.

I do but its best fitted for a detailed rp and is very dark and drawed out. So no point in sharing xD

Naturally there will be demons who want to take advantage of this second chance in less than savory ways, yes? BOOM. Plot.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Can I be a neo nazi demon?

[/QUOTE]
I'd like the demons to have been human some time in the past millennium, so... Go for it.

Stamper said:
Is this still open for interests?
Yes! I am going to keep this thread open for quite a while, since I don't plan to make the RP before finals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back