• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Help For Danganronpa RP Group

a simpler name

Ultimate Hope Bagel
Hello! I'm the mod of an Danganronpa RP that uses PMs to maintain secrecy between the players, so that more wacky things will happen. This system is much more fun but unfortunately it takes a lot of time for only one mod to process. I need other people to help me. I know this is a bit strange to find mods instead of players but mods would be able to benefit by writing more diversely for specific people. As a mod, you have to tailor your response to the character and this will improve your writing ability.

Also, I need 1 player as 1 person disappeared form the site for 2 weeks already. the game has just started so nothing much has happened and I could just tell you what has occurred anyway.

If you are interested, please mention me.

https://www.rpnation.com/categories/danganronpa-despairs-final-stand.2233/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back