• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell's job!

Kiroshiven said:
"Yo Brian? Can you let me sleep?" The teacher dropped of their last exam on his desk, Neth had aced it. "As you can see, I don't have to try. School, life, they're boring. No point in taking any of it serious." Neth stood up. "Teach I'm gonna get some air. Later." He walked out despite his teacher harassing him to stay in class. "You're annoying Carl, but you don't seem to do this job well."
"Well, I've just met you! I need to learn what pisses you off before I try to annoy you." Adam said, following Neth. "Where are we even going, anyway?" He asked looking around the hall.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
"Well, I've just met you! I need to learn what pisses you off before I try to annoy you." Adam said, following Neth. "Where are we even going, anyway?" He asked looking around the hall.
"Haven't you ever seen anime? We're going to the roof. It's where all the delinquents go. Doi." Neth made his way up to the roof and kicked open the door. There were a few kids up there that seemed excited to see him. Neth just waved at em before he sat down by the ledge.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]"well for one thing girly no one can hear us or see us but you" said Andrew as Sarah nod. Then Sarah whispered something in his ear as he sighed. "Sarah said we are here to make you kill yourself" said Andrew as Sarah nod smiling. "now will you do it already girly" said Andrew as Sarah whispered in his ear. "Sarah said if you don't we will just be your roommate till your death and don't worry we aren't that annoying" said Andrew as I nod. "Sarah put your ponytail back on" said Andrew. "I will I will" said Sarah going to put her hair in a ponytail.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait your here until I kill myself? I might die because of my parents, but I'm not going to kill myself." She said sternly. Outside her room, she heard her drunk parents, looking for her. "Lyric! Get out here right now!" They repeated. She wimpered in fear, and started to tear up. "Please just go away, I have enough demons. Wait, are you my imagination? Am I going insane?" She asked, her voice soft and scared.

(Sorry for the late reply)

"Nah, ill stay, might aswell have a LITTLE fun while doing this." His grin got even wilder.

@Rose Baker

Kiroshiven said:
"Haven't you ever seen anime? We're going to the roof. It's where all the delinquents go. Doi." Neth made his way up to the roof and kicked open the door. There were a few kids up there that seemed excited to see him. Neth just waved at em before he sat down by the ledge.
Adam shrugged and sat next to Neth. "It's a nice veiw..." He said to himself. This remided him of the treehouse him and his sister used to have back when he was alive. Adam shrugged it off and went back to looking at his target. "Y'know if you really want to kill yourself, here's a good place..." He added looking at the ground below.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Adam pinched the boy's nose and pulled him closer. "Well, hey there Nethie Boi!" Adam said in a cunning tone. He just proceded to laugh, still holding the boy's nose. (@Kiroshiven )

"What do you mean he can't see you?'" Max asked loudly slamming the door behind her. She started to hesitantly walk closer to this Jewel girl. @CelestialBunny
Jewel looked at her smiling, "You're the only one who can see me, and I'll be here either for a short while, or a long, long, long time" she said sarcastically. She quickly braided her long pink hair leaning it to the right side of her face. "Finally, it's been like a week since I've seen a mirror or done my hair and makeup. Do you have any dresses? this dressed is torn, and covered in blood, some which doesn't even belong to me" she whined at the ugliness of her dress.

CelestialBunny said:
Jewel looked at her smiling, "You're the only one who can see me, and I'll be here either for a short while, or a long, long, long time" she said sarcastically. She quickly braided her long pink hair leaning it to the right side of her face. "Finally, it's been like a week since I've seen a mirror or done my hair and makeup. Do you have any dresses? this dressed is torn, and covered in blood, some which doesn't even belong to me" she whined at the ugliness of her dress.
"Uhhhh....in my closet, but they're kinda gothic...." She mumbled. "Is this some kind of dream or...am I just going crazy?!" Max asked herself, running her fingers through her hair.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Adam shrugged and sat next to Neth. "It's a nice veiw..." He said to himself. This remided him of the treehouse him and his sister used to have back when he was alive. Adam shrugged it off and went back to looking at his target. "Y'know if you really want to kill yourself, here's a good place..." He added looking at the ground below.
Neth sighed. "Yeah, not gonna happen." Neth looked at the sky. "Killing myself isn't an option yet." Neth looked over at the group that had waved at him before. Amongst them were other kids that were called outcasts, they ditched school, got into fights, and just all around were trouble makers like him. Despite that, Neth couldn't find it in him to join their group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiroshiven said:
Neth sighed. "Yeah, not gonna happen." Neth looked at the sky. "Killing myself isn't an option yet." Neth looked over at the group that had waved at him before. Amongst them were other kids that were called outcasts, they ditched school, got into fights, and just all around were trouble makers like him. Despite that, Neth couldn't find it in him to join their group.
"Y'know they're staring at you because they think you're talking to yourself, right?" Adam asked chuckling. It was always funny watching people stare at his targets because they look insane.

"Um no and no. I'm not a dream not your imagination, I'm real but only to you." She walked over to her closet, and chose a dress, with she quickly copied, and now had in her appearance. Her old dress disappeared in thin air, "That's better. Now tell me what is wrong about our life" she was curious. She was only given a name, the feast was up to her. She made herself invisible to Max, she thought it would make her more jumpy.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
"Y'know they're staring at you because they think you're talking to yourself, right?" Adam asked chuckling. It was always funny watching people stare at his targets because they look insane.
Neth laughs. "And? They looked at me like I was insane before too. A guy that comes up to the roof by himself every day and stares at the sky is weird. Just like the fact that you're dead, I'm weird. Your latest assignment won't be an easy one Clarice."

CelestialBunny said:
"Wait your here until I kill myself? I might die because of my parents, but I'm not going to kill myself." She said sternly. Outside her room, she heard her drunk parents, looking for her. "Lyric! Get out here right now!" They repeated. She wimpered in fear, and started to tear up. "Please just go away, I have enough demons. Wait, are you my imagination? Am I going insane?" She asked, her voice soft and scared.
"no your not going insane" said Andrew as Sarah sighed getting annoyed. Then she whispered something in his ear as he smiled. "Sarah says that's a shame now you got 4 demons in your life better go to your parents" said Andrew in Sarah's voice as we started laughing as we heard them calling to her. Hopefully her parents don't kill her then this would all be a waste of our time thought Andrew.

CelestialBunny said:
"Um no and no. I'm not a dream not your imagination, I'm real but only to you." She walked over to her closet, and chose a dress, with she quickly copied, and now had in her appearance. Her old dress disappeared in thin air, "That's better. Now tell me what is wrong about our life" she was curious. She was only given a name, the feast was up to her. She made herself invisible to Max, she thought it would make her more jumpy.
"Uh....um...um--um....I wanna see you if I tell you!" She said nervously, her voice trembling in slight fear and lots of confusion.

Kiroshiven said:
Neth laughs. "And? They looked at me like I was insane before too. A guy that comes up to the roof by himself every day and stares at the sky is weird. Just like the fact that you're dead, I'm weird. Your latest assignment won't be an easy one Clarice."
"It's Adam--and I'm sure it will! I've been doing this for years now, and if you honestly think I won't do literally anything to get under your skin, than you're horribly mistaken!"

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
"Uh....um...um--um....I wanna see you if I tell you!" She said nervously, her voice trembling in slight fear and lots of confusion.
"It's Adam--and I'm sure it will! I've been doing this for years now, and if you honestly think I won't do literally anything to get under your skin, than you're horribly mistaken!"
Neth laughed again. "You're sure stubborn Veronica." Neth smirked as he went with the furthest thing he could think of from Adam. "But you're at least amusing." Neth yawned as he lay back and felt the sun against his skin. "time to catch up on some sleep."

(I got to go too soon.)

"Boo" Jewel said flatly as she rolled her eyes, "okay, I'm here. I'm always going to be right here by your side. Till your death do us part." She said laughing like a little girl.

"No, are you kidding?! I'd rather talk to you guys? People? Spirits?" She was terrified and confused, not knowing what to classify them as. "Well I have to somehow manage and escape from this hell." She said with disappointment. "Hardest part of my day, happens at home." She sighed, finishing her essay and quietly packing up for school.

She glared at him, muttering under her breath, "Pervert.." She then got up, shot him another glare, and went inside her closet, grabbing an outfit on her way. Guess I have to change here, she thought.

@Crysalisis

(It's ok I won't respond again till tomorrow goodnight)

CelestialBunny said:
(I got to go too soon.)
"Boo" Jewel said flatly as she rolled her eyes, "okay, I'm here. I'm always going to be right here by your side. Till your death do us part." She said laughing like a little girl.

"No, are you kidding?! I'd rather talk to you guys? People? Spirits?" She was terrified and confused, not knowing what to classify them as. "Well I have to somehow manage and escape from this hell." She said with disappointment. "Hardest part of my day, happens at home." She sighed, finishing her essay and quietly packing up for school.
"where are you going on such a fine day?" Asked Andrew watching her pack up. "I think she's going to school dear brother. This is really boring I thought teaching her a lesson would be more funnier" said Sarah disappointed. "well you said you wanted the job" said Andrew looking at her. "yeah of course I did I thought it will be fun like all the others" said Sarah as we started laughing a little. Then Sarah whispered in his ear as he nod. "Sarah said can't wait to see what your school life is like probably people who bully you" said Andrew as I nod smirking.

Denver poked his head and got a glimpse of her, "My, what a wonderful body you have." He said with an evil laugh, "Shame I gotta drive you to kill yourself.. or otherwise." He took his head out, "Ill just wait out here for you to come out of the closet." He snickered, "Besides, I've been hankerin for killin' lately.." He said with a wild smile.

@Rose Baker

Kiroshiven said:
Neth laughed again. "You're sure stubborn Veronica." Neth smirked as he went with the furthest thing he could think of from Adam. "But you're at least amusing." Neth yawned as he lay back and felt the sun against his skin. "time to catch up on some sleep."
Adam floated above the boy, getting uncomfortably close to Neth's face. "You just woke up!" He said grabbing Neth and throwing him off the roof. Halfway down Adam caught the falling boy and set him back on the rooftop, "No wonder Mephostofolise wants you dead!"

CelestialBunny said:
(I got to go too soon.)

Max nodded and held her knees close to her cheast. "W-well... I dunno...where do you want me to start?"

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Adam floated above the boy, getting uncomfortably close to Neth's face. "You just woke up!" He said grabbing Neth and throwing him off the roof. Halfway down Adam caught the falling boy and set him back on the rooftop, "No wonder Mephostofolise wants you dead!"
Neth laughed. "He can want me dead as much as he'd like." Neth's cold demeanor was starting to come out. "But as long as he sends drones like you, he won't succeed." Neth looked at the boy. "Now, you gonna let me nap? Or am I just going to have to figure out a way to ignore you?" Neth was unnaturally adaptive for his age. After all, being forced to live on your own, you figured things out real fast.

Kiroshiven said:
Neth laughed. "He can want me dead as much as he'd like." Neth's cold demeanor was starting to come out. "But as long as he sends drones like you, he won't succeed." Neth looked at the boy. "Now, you gonna let me nap? Or am I just going to have to figure out a way to ignore you?" Neth was unnaturally adaptive for his age. After all, being forced to live on your own, you figured things out real fast.
Adam chuckled, flying closer to the boy. His cold dead fingers grabbed his assignment's chin. "You can't ignore me silly boy! You're better off dead." He continued his giggling and annoying sounds.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:

Max nodded and held her knees close to her cheast. "W-well... I dunno...where do you want me to start?"
"Anywhere. I'm bored and we have your whole life for me to get you to die, so I'm not in a rush. I might as well get to know you right?" She said with somewhat a small friendly smile. Then, she returned to her slight frown, waiting for the girl to respond. "So? I'm waiting" she rolled her eyes, and giggled, when she realized how impatient she was.

She turned a bright shade of red, and thought, Dammit.. guess I have no privacy in my own house anymore. She quickly yanked on an old school uniform that she didn't really need anymore, since she had stopped reporting in for school years ago. She stopped in front of him and said rather calmly, her face still red, "So. You want me to kill myself, but I don't even know your name? That's extremely rude, especially considering that you somehow already know MY name." She then turned around and walked over to a mirror, brushing her short hair out rather quickly.

@Crysalisis

CelestialBunny said:
"Anywhere. I'm bored and we have your whole life for me to get you to die, so I'm not in a rush. I might as well get to know you right?" She said with somewhat a small friendly smile. Then, she returned to her slight frown, waiting for the girl to respond. "So? I'm waiting" she rolled her eyes, and giggled, when she realized how impatient she was.
"Well--uh...oh shit...I'm late!" Max said grabbing her school bag, along with a few notebooks and running out of the door. She was late! Her 'father' was going to kill her when she got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back