• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell's job!

Capricornus said:
She rolled her eyes at what Morrigan told her. "I'm not someone who gives up on life just because some people keep trashtalking. And like I said before, I don't need them anyways."
She walked out of the class towards her locker to put all her stuff there.
Morrigan floated behind her. "I wouldn't open that." Morrigan sighed, she felt annoyed and pity for this girl. Not because her life was bad or anything, but because she didn't understand the joys of a sadistic lifestyle. Morrigan shooed the girl to the side and opened the locker when a bunch of garbage came pouring out. "Those girls need to try harder. I've seen worse out of middle school children."

Kiroshiven said:
Morrigan floated behind her. "I wouldn't open that." Morrigan sighed, she felt annoyed and pity for this girl. Not because her life was bad or anything, but because she didn't understand the joys of a sadistic lifestyle. Morrigan shooed the girl to the side and opened the locker when a bunch of garbage came pouring out. "Those girls need to try harder. I've seen worse out of middle school children."
She sighed. "Thanks... I guess?". She started picking up the garbage and bringing it to the trash. "Annyoing...", she muttered once in a while.

"Have... Have you yourself ever experienced such things?" Ashe asked, hoping not to get too personal.

Capricornus said:
She sighed. "Thanks... I guess?". She started picking up the garbage and bringing it to the trash. "Annyoing...", she muttered once in a while.
"Have... Have you yourself ever experienced such things?" Ashe asked, hoping not to get too personal.
"There was a time that I didn't know how to manipulate and control people yes. Once I learned the art of it all, I was very much feared and left to myself." Again, Morrigan didn't lie, but she also hid some of the truth.

Kiroshiven said:
"There was a time that I didn't know how to manipulate and control people yes. Once I learned the art of it all, I was very much feared and left to myself." Again, Morrigan didn't lie, but she also hid some of the truth
"Mmh..." Ashe knew that there was something missing but she wasn't going to ask further.

"Well I'm probably going home now... What about you?"

'What about you?', what a stupid question. She knew that she would probably follow her again.

She walked towards the main door of the building and left school.

Capricornus said:
"Mmh..." Ashe knew that there was something missing but she wasn't going to ask further.
"Well I'm probably going home now... What about you?"

'What about you?', what a stupid question. She knew that she would probably follow her again.

She walked towards the main door of the building and left school.
Morrigan hung back at the school, lifting the trash can up to where nobody would notice it and she waited for the girls from earlier. As they left the classroom, Morrigan dumped the trash on their heads and then cackled as they squealed so loudly that they could be heard outside the school. "Serves you right, she's MY target." Morrigan huffed as she left out the door by phasing through it.

Kiroshiven said:
Morrigan hung back at the school, lifting the trash can up to where nobody would notice it and she waited for the girls from earlier. As they left the classroom, Morrigan dumped the trash on their heads and then cackled as they squealed so loudly that they could be heard outside the school. "Serves you right, she's MY target." Morrigan huffed as she left out the door by phasing through it.
As Ashe was about to leave the campus, she noticed that it was weirdly silent. She turned around just to see that Morrigan wasn't there, but only shortly after she saw her phasing through the door. She had the werid feeling that something had happened.

"What took you so long?", she asked with a smile on her face, not expecting any answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back