• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell's job!

Maxine was sitting in her room, listening to music and drawing herself in anime style. She was so bored...but this was normal...she was used to it by now. (@CelestialBunny

Adam was flying in the air when he went through a wall. It was a bedroom of what seemed like a teen maybe. He rummaged they his pocket finding a picture or a young male, he found the right guy! Adam flew above the boy and poked his nose. (@Kiroshiven )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewel smiled as she made her was over to her assignment, "Hmm... Some girl named Maxine" in a snap of her finger she was in her room. She looked around, trying to find out more about this girl, Jewel carefully hid behind her and called out, "Hey Maxine". @xXGodoftheGeeksXx

Lyric was in her room, under her bed. Hiding from her parents was tough, because they were angry and knee the house and all it's possible hiding spots, it always had to be different. She hasn't hid in her room for over a month, so it was an unlikely place for them to look. She could hear there fighting and screams from downstairs, but she couldn't worry abut it know. She had an hour to do all her homework, before there dinner break where they would throw glass at each other, which usually ended up in Lyrics food, so she didn't eat. @Dark lane

Jewel remembered she had to reveal herself, she grabbed a pencil and wrote on the girls notebook, 'Your not hearing things, I'm here. Look up <3 Jewel' She took away her invisibility and smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you! I would talk more but I need to fix my hair and my make-up" she said as she walked over to the girls desk and mirror and started fixing her hair. "I'm Jewel by the way" @xXGodoftheGeeksXx

Max slowly stood up, baffled at what she just saw. "Who are you....how'd you get in here...how do you know me...why are you even here?!" She asked. Max didn't believe what she just saw...she must've been high or something. @CelestialBunny

(FYI: Demons are allowed to tell the person that they are a Demon to haunt them.

CelestialBunny said:
Jewel smiled as she made her was over to her assignment, "Hmm... Some girl named Maxine" in a snap of her finger she was in her room. She looked around, trying to find out more about this girl, Jewel carefully hid behind her and called out, "Hey Maxine". @xXGodoftheGeeksXx
Lyric was in her room, under her bed. Hiding from her parents was tough, because they were angry and knee the house and all it's possible hiding spots, it always had to be different. She hasn't hid in her room for over a month, so it was an unlikely place for them to look. She could hear there fighting and screams from downstairs, but she couldn't worry abut it know. She had an hour to do all her homework, before there dinner break where they would throw glass at each other, which usually ended up in Lyrics food, so she didn't eat. @Dark lane
"Andrew are you sure we are going to the right place?" Sarah asked him as they flew going through the walls of a house. She looked around seeing as they were in a teenages girl room. "I'm sure this is the right place" said andrew. "You always read the directions wrong and.." she got cut off with andrew kissing her. "There now calm down little one" said andrew. "I thought we were going to not do that" she said as she looked away. Andrew pointed under the bed as they smirked. "Where oh yeah could our little child be" said andrew as he got under the bed. Sarah just sigh as she looked annoyed. "Hello there i'm andrew and this sarah. Demons at your service" said andrew as he started smirking poking the girl's cheek releaving themselfs so she can see them.

Jewel didn't want to tell her she was a demon, then the girl wouldn't trust her. "I'm Jewel, did I not make that clear? I mesh with the note and I literally just said that was my name, I got in easily, I'm umm... your guardian? That's it. I'm here to help you make choices" she said with a smirk. @xXGodoftheGeeksXx

"Oh....um...alright...I'm gonna go get an apple real quick..." She said slowly walking out the door. A few minutes later her voice could be heard. "I'm not crazy, I'm telling you there's someone in my room and I don't know her...let alone how she knows me...." She opened the door and tilted her head at the mirror...but all her foster father saw was a mirror.

"Are you serious?! You know I'm working!" He bellowed, hitting the back of Max's head. Max just dtood there confused as her foster father left.

Lyric Looked up and saw two people, she threw her book at them, but it went right through them. "What demons? Why are you here? Leave me alone please I'm trying to do my homework" she said annoyed, 'they're just your imagination' She thought

Ooc: I'm going to bed ;-;

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
"Oh....um...alright...I'm gonna go get an apple real quick..." She said slowly walking out the door. A few minutes later her voice could be heard. "I'm not crazy, I'm telling you there's someone in my room and I don't know her...let alone how she knows me...." She opened the door and tilted her head at the mirror...but all her foster father saw was a mirror.
"Are you serious?! You know I'm working!" He bellowed, hitting the back of Max's head. Max just dtood there confused as her foster father left.
Jewel looked at the people who came in, "Wow, that was rude of you. I'm just trying to fix my hair, plus he can't seeme"

CelestialBunny said:
Lyric Looked up and saw two people, she threw her book at them, but it went right through them. "What demons? Why are you here? Leave me alone please I'm trying to do my homework" she said annoyed, 'they're just your imagination' She thought
Ooc: I'm going to bed ;-;
Sarah whispered in Andrew ear as she hit under the bed with them they started laugh. "Sarah said no can do miss we are here for life now" said Andrew as he copied Sarah's voice. Sarah whispered in his ear again as he smirked. "Sarah said I like your hair can I braid it" said Andrew as she touched her hair trying to braid it. "Sarah this isn't the time for braiding hair" said Andrew. "shut up Andrew I like her hair she's cute too" said sarah as she touched the girls lips gently. Sarah whispered something in Andrews ear as she smiled. "Sarah says Do you have a mirror in this room" said Andrew as they smirked.

Adam pinched the boy's nose and pulled him closer. "Well, hey there Nethie Boi!" Adam said in a cunning tone. He just proceded to laugh, still holding the boy's nose. (@Kiroshiven )

"What do you mean he can't see you?'" Max asked loudly slamming the door behind her. She started to hesitantly walk closer to this Jewel girl. @CelestialBunny

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Adam pinched the boy's nose and pulled him closer. "Well, hey there Nethie Boi!" Adam said in a cunning tone. He just proceded to laugh, still holding the boy's nose. (@Kiroshiven )

"What do you mean he can't see you?'" Max asked loudly slamming the door behind her. She started to hesitantly walk closer to this Jewel girl. @CelestialBunny
Neth rolled over. "Go away." He was frustrated to be woken up before his alarm clock. Neth liked the dark embrace of sleep. As he sat up, he felt the chill of his room and sighed in enjoyment. When he finally opened his eye's he saw a boy holding his nose. "And what do you want? And let go of my nose."

Morrigan sat on the girls dresser holding a fog horn. She smirked and right before the alarm went off she blared it as loud as she could. "
Alright my darling little wall flower. It's time to wake up." Morrigan pulled out another air horn and blasted it a few inches away from the girls ear. She felt excited as she watched the girl panic waking up. @Capricornus

Lyric tried ignoring them, but it didn't work. When the fiel touched her hair, she panicked. "Mirrors is that way, but please let me do my homework" she complained. "I need to get it done as soon as possible. Why are you guys here though? "She added.

Jewel scoffed, "Well hello! I'm YOUR demon not his." She sighed in annoyence that she told her the truth. She put a smile on her face before continuing, "Now let's get to know each other, I'm 16." She said.

As much as I want to continue I really got to go to sleep now. Bai! See you tomorrow

Kiroshiven said:
"Go away." He was frustrated to be woken up before his alarm clock. Neth liked the dark embrace of sleep. As he sat up, he felt the chill of his room and sighed in enjoyment. When he finally opened his eye's he saw a boy holding his nose. "And what do you want? And let go of my nose."

Morrigan sat on the girls dresser holding a fog horn. She smirked and right before the alarm went off she blared it as loud as she could. "Alright my darling little wall flower. It's time to wake up." Morrigan pulled out another air horn and blasted it a few inches away from the girls ear. She felt excited as she watched the girl panic waking up. @Capricornus

Adam grinned and chuckled away. "Awwww...this one's mean--" He said sounding disappointed. Adam let go of the kid's nose and picked him up, holding the boy in the air. "Wake up, now! It's time for us to get to know each other!"

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Adam grinned and chuckled away. "Awwww...this one's mean--" He said sounding disappointed. Adam let go of the kid's nose and picked him up, holding the boy in the air. "Wake up, now! It's time for us to get to know each other!"
Neth was tired of this and rolled out of the Male's arms. "Two things, who the fuck are you? And how'd you get in my house? And I actually have a third. How would you like to be forcibly removed from the premises? By my first in your face or my boot up your ass?" Neth was already annoyed because he was awoken. Now he had some obnoxious boy tormenting him.

Kiroshiven said:
Neth was tired of this and rolled out of the Male's arms. "Two things, who the fuck are you? And how'd you get in my house? And I actually have a third. How would you like to be forcibly removed from the premises? By my first or my boot up your ass?" Neth was already annoyed because he was awoken. Now he had some obnoxious boy tormenting him.

Adam just continued to laugh and snicker. "Silly boy...you're the only one that can see and hear me. Say hello to your new roomate straight outta hell...that is until death do us part." He said, flying around to wake Neth up a bit and hopefully make him a little less cranky. "You can call me Adam, and I already know your name, Neth...
Neth..." He whispered the second time he said the boy's name before chuckling at it.

CelestialBunny said:
Lyric tried ignoring them, but it didn't work. When the fiel touched her hair, she panicked. "Mirrors is that way, but please let me do my homework" she complained. "I need to get it done as soon as possible. Why are you guys here though? "She added.
Jewel scoffed, "Well hello! I'm YOUR demon not his." She sighed in annoyence that she told her the truth. She put a smile on her face before continuing, "Now let's get to know each other, I'm 14." She said.

As much as I want to continue I really got to go to sleep now. Bai! See you tomorrow
(Goodnight)

Sarah sighed happy. "Finally she said something about the mirror" said sarah to herself as she took her poinytails out of her hair as she found a brush brushing it. "We are here because we are here to help you" said andrew as he lied smirking. Jeez why he has to lie to the girl sarah thought as she smirked evilly. Sarah went back to andrew as she whispered in his ear. "Sarah said actually we are here to kill you now hand me your hand so i can cut off every one of your fingers" said andrew in her voice as sarah smiled evilly laughing. "Aww come on sarah no fair i wanted to cut her fingers off" said andrew. "Fine you take the fingers i take her tongue" said sarah as they laughed liying to her face but saying it in a seruous way so the girl can take what there saying serious.

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Goodnight)
Sarah sighed happy. "Finally she said something about the mirror" said sarah to herself as she took her poinytails out of her hair as she found a brush brushing it. "We are here because we are here to help you" said andrew as he lied smirking. Jeez why he has to lie to the girl sarah thought as she smirked evilly. Sarah went back to andrew as she whispered in his ear. "Sarah said actually we are here to kill you now hand me your hand so i can cut off every one of your fingers" said andrew in her voice as sarah smiled evilly laughing. "Aww come on sarah no fair i wanted to cut her fingers off" said andrew. "Fine you take the fingers i take her tongue" said sarah as they laughed liying to her face but saying it in a seruous way so the girl can take what there saying serious.

[/QUOTE]
(They can't kill her, they have to make her want to kill herself)

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:

Adam just continued to laugh and snicker. "Silly boy...you're the only one that can see and hear me. Say hello to your new roomate straight outta hell...that is until death do us part." He said, flying around to wake Neth up a bit and hopefully make him a little less cranky. "You can call me Adam, and I already know your name, Neth...
Neth..." He whispered the second time he said the boy's name before chuckling at it.
"Ugh! Whatever, i have class today." Neth threw on his uniform, sorta. He didnt stick to dress code because he left the tie sitting off on the desk and only buttoned the shirt half-way. Neth showed off his toned physique, but didnt do it conciously.

Emmi was at the kitchen table, waiting for a piece of toast to be ready. She kept her eyes on the wall and sighed, almost wishing she had a family. She thought about the payment she'd avoided last month, and sighed again.

Kiroshiven said:
"Ugh! Whatever, i have class today." Neth threw on his uniform, sorta. He didnt stick to dress code because he left the tie sitting off on the desk and only buttoned the shirt half-way. Neth showed off his toned physique, but didnt do it conciously.
Adam tsked the young man, planting his feet on the ground. "Now now now..." Adam sighed in an annoying tone. "That's all wrong." He pestered, grabbing the tie off Neth's desk and handing it to Neth. Neth was so much different from Adam's past assignments. Neth didn't seemed phased at all at the fact the there was now a demon haunting him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back