• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm back from a more or less two month hiatus and I'd like to get back into writing again. At least a bit, as I don't know how much I can hold up for the moment.

I'm currently at school, but about to get kicked out due to bad grades :/ I tried my best and was really studying for those exams So, yeah. To get back into one of my favorite hobbies ever and to kinda "forget" my current situaton, a.k.a. find an outlet for my frustration kinda, so here I am. Though I do already have ideas for other schools, but they haven't answered me yet XD

Me
  • 19 years old
  • she/her
  • Central European
  • I love talking OOC very much, I like to get to know my writing partners
  • AuDHD, with Dyscalculia and Dyslexia (the latter was pretty surprising to me tbh) but it doesn't impact my grammar (in fact, this is being written on a computer who's used to German, so it just marks everything as incorrect XD)

• I prefer to play fxf the most, am up for mxf if it's not romantic and I get to play the girl, hehe. I just feel uncomfortable playing guys
  • I also tend to play characters who are around my age, so that'll be about 17 - to 21 ish
  • I generally write 1 to 3 paragraphs, though for starters and if I'm really feeling it, it can sometimes also go up to 5 or 6
  • I love enemies to lovers, but I'm also up for other pairings
  • and I prefer to play original Characters instead of Canon characters (If you've made it until here, would you mind letting me know about your favorite celebration (like Halloween, etc.)
  • I prefer DM's over threads, but I can do either

You
  • Any age is fine
  • Any gender is fine too
  • please no one-liners though
  • you don't necessarily have to like to talk OOC, maybe just give me a heads up before, or be prepared that I'll ask how you're doing a couple of times a month or so (usually out of the blue when I'm bored).
  • generally ghost friendly, though it's appreciated if you tell me before that you're not feeling it anymore

Fandoms

There's quite a bit, so if you'd like to play one and it's not on here, just ask - there's a pretty good chance I might know it. If there's a cat after the fandom, that means I'm craving it and the ammount of cats indicate how strong that crave is
  • AtlA ᓚᘏᗢ or TloK
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Teen Titans ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Nimona
There’s also a bunch more, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, simply ask

Anything else I'm up for

The same goes for here as it goes for the fandoms ^^
  • Highschool/College
  • Summer Camp ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Popstar x Fan
  • Rival bands
  • Superhero x Supervillain
  • Online friends (who might get to meet)
  • anything Sci-fi ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ
  • anything fantasy
  • Any kind of AU

Alright, so that's pretty much it, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^

In case you're interested though, feel free to either shoot me a DM or reply right here. I'll get back to you as fast as I can.

See ya!

Last edited:
I am v interested in Harry Potter. I have to head to work rn but pls feel free to add my discord and I can reply now and then. My username is jaxby

Oop forgot to include.. Halloween!!

Hey there! I am supremely interested in potentially RPing with you! I usually do OCxOC, specifically science fiction based in my own universe and enjoy getting to know the person through OOC and IC. If OCxOC isn't an option, I love Avatar and Nimona, also one you might've heard of called Arcane (though it's not there and has an excellent fxf ship).

If you're interested, I'm going to be around shortly!

Hey there! I am supremely interested in potentially RPing with you!
I am also supremely interested in potentially roleplaying with you (I love the sound of that, ngl, haha)
I usually do OCxOC, specifically science fiction based in my own universe and enjoy getting to know the person through OOC and IC. If OCxOC isn't an option, I love Avatar and Nimona, also one you might've heard of called Arcane (though it's not there and has an excellent fxf ship).
Of course I know Caitlyn and Vi XD, but I don’t really do canon characters cuz I never feel like I can do them just. However, I‘m pretty open to writing a story within the world of Arcane. Same goes for Avatar and Nimona too. It would literally be our characters within the world there.
If you're interested, I'm going to be around shortly!

Hey! If you’re still looking I’d love to toss around some ideas for a Starwars plot, I‘ve only every written OC x OC for Starwars but am open to writing just about any canon characters as well. I think it could be a ton of fun to come up with something, I’m also open to fantasy based but Starwars caught my eye lol

Hey! If you’re still looking I’d love to toss around some ideas for a Starwars plot, I‘ve only every written OC x OC for Starwars but am open to writing just about any canon characters as well. I think it could be a ton of fun to come up with something, I’m also open to fantasy based but Starwars caught my eye lol
Hello! I‘m always looking and open for Star Wars, haha. Dm me and we can start planning?

I can work with the roleplay you suggest fine. I especially like using fantasy, with some supernatural things. I really like writing and will respond with several paragraphs, unless we are focused on a dialogue. I am not one prone to initiate OOC discussion, but I would respond to any communication addressed to me. I happen to like using threads for it but I will roleplay in any case. I hope we can start with something for roleplaying soon.

I don't know if it mattered but if just saying I would use fantasy with some supernatural things is not enough, I would if it is really wanted use a couple of characters, one could be yours, with great power in an ability in which there could be a hero or a villain from use of that.

I'm interested. Only paltonic/family roleplay as of now. But I have a few characters and such. Depends on ehat your up to?

So, be sure to know I'm especially interested in roleplay with a superhero and a supervillain, but it can include other things, I would like the fantasy. I will share a way to be in contact on Discord if it's desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back