• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hello there! Searching for more rp partners

SnowAshe

Commander of the Keepers
Hello! My name is Snow Ashe and I am originally from Feral Front or as I liked to call it, Warrior Cats RPG. I’ve come to spend a lot of my free time on here and I figured I might as well write one of these myself.

I am a long time rper of realistic role plays and they’re primarily one on one although I will occasionally rp with two people if they’re both active. My rps usually revolve around my persona (Being Snow Ashe) and a female character although I will bring other side characters into the mix as well to help forward the plot.

As for what I look for in a rp partner. I usually look for someone who can help move the plot forward and who can be active. I love talking to my rp partners OOC and getting to know their writing style while rping and talking together.

If you’d be interested in rping send me a message. I will usually respond within a few minutes to an hour or so when I’m at home, but I do have a job that takes away some of my free time to be on here.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back