Other hello let us talk about dumb stuff

LAWBRINGER

STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW
so a few weeks ago i was eating cereal my dumbass didnt go to sleep last night so i pass out in my cereal atleast thats what my bf said

Did someone say DUMB STUFF? Thats the kind of stuff I specialize in
I remember back in winter, me and my friends came up with the bright idea, of just sliding down an ice hill, no sleds or anything, just slide with our feet, and see who could do the most spins
Thinking back on this winter, I have no idea how we have we not managed to die yet lmao

Today my brain shut off twice.
I was at work and was reaching for my bottle of water to drink and instead picked up the hand sanitizer and brought it to my mouth before I realized my bottle wasn't even on the table I was reaching for.
So yeah... I live by the dumb rule x)

*smacks hands togeather in front of my face and inhales* ... Instant patatos...are....ASTRONAUT FOOD! I MEAN YOU JUST ADD WATER TO THIS POWDER SHIT AND IT GROWS!?! how can you not instantly think outer space?

So what's the deal with AIRLINE FOOD?
quote-unquote "food"
especially the snacks you get on the airplanes themselves, every once in a while you get cookies but other than that it's something like pretzels (which in my opinion can go die in a ditch) I came aboard this aircraft expecting fine dining, and let me tell you I was disappointed.
I apologize to everyone I have offended (lol me acting like I think people care about what I say)

quote-unquote "food"
especially the snacks you get on the airplanes themselves, every once in a while you get cookies but other than that it's something like pretzels (which in my opinion can go die in a ditch) I came aboard this aircraft expecting fine dining, and let me tell you I was disappointed.
I apologize to everyone I have offended (lol me acting like I think people care about what I say)
Never been on a plane... Never gonna catch me in one either... Cuz like....you can die.... And there are many ways for this.... If there is a shooter you have no where to run your basically a sitting duck or a chicken waiting for its beheading. Terrorist attack your done for if that happens. Or a airplane malfunction and your gonna crash.... Weather is another factor.... Lightning? Tornado? THE ILLUMINATE! Face it...to many cons and not anough pro's...

*Offended Airplane Noises* OI You! Yeh You ye Anti Airplane Cat! How would YOU feel if I listed the cons of being a CAT Girl such as Clinginess, Heat, Habits or that putrid thing that cats do when they puke up those damned hair balls? Ye gonna speak up ye Anti-Air Twat?!

*sniffles upset* I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE AFRAID TO FLY! NO NEED TO BE MEAN ABOUT IT!! NEKOS ARE GREAT PEOPLE BY THE WAY!! THEY ARE LOVING AND CARING! AND...AND THEY ARE ALWAYS EXITING TO BE AROUND!! *runs away sobbing*

*Beetle hugs Surgess* While you are right, the plane had a point. You see, Land and Air Vehicles are different from eachother, and those who've been used to traveling by land were awry of aerial travel, hence why planes are sensitive from the opinions of land walkers. Just answer this one question Surgess, how would you feel if you were confined to only seeing ocean, clouds, skies and above cities and never be able to explore deeper because your life was simply to be nothing but transport to people that can do things you simply can't?

But I hate the ocean.... There's sharks and your surrounded by water... I could get my fur wet! Though I like the taste of fish I can't see myself going near the water... I'm simply stuck to land and that's all there is to it! YOUR NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND ON HOW SCARY IT IS TO BE THOUSANDS OF FEET IN THE AIR WITH NO GUARANTEE YOULL LAND SAFELY AND MAKE IT OFF ALIVE!!!! *shoved beetle off her and ran away* NEVEEEEEEER!!!!

(Airplane)
'Damned land walkers, always being so high and mighty just because THEY can see cities up close, walk and sit in the comfy kingdoms of their houses, while WE are just locked up in a warehouse, and USED just so that they can walk around, drive and see the specifics of the world all willy nilly!'

(Beetle)

"..." 'So if you were riding inside of me, you would fear the possibility of me popping a tire and falling off a cliff? Fear me because the gas tank could explode, Fear me if we were on a bridge and it were to collapse, SENDING YOU INTO THE WATERS THAT YOU FEAR?!' *Beetle stared as Surgess ran off, a look of hurt turning to anger that he tried to be understanding, only to be shoved away like this. And by someone he cared deeply for no less... He looked at his hand for a moment, before walking off to someplace else. The feeling of failure and uselessness looming over him like a cat eying a toy mouse.

Last edited:
(Airplane)

*Calls over to Surgess* " HMPH! SEEING HOW YOU SHOVED THAT CAR AWAY, YOU MUST'VE REALIZED THAT CARS CAN FALL INTO THE OCEAN TOO! EVER HEARD OF BRIDGES AND COASTS?! WAY TO GO GARFIELD! BEING ANTI VEHICLE ALLTOGETHER!"

*surgess hopped into a box to cry and be alone. Why couldn't people accept she was afraid? Fear is normal... Is it not? Everyone has fears right? All she could do was cry since no one understood her side of it. She was scared... She's never been out to sea... She's never been high in the sky... And she's been told horror story's and seen horrible things on the news. History classes even taught her the negatives of sea and air. All she's known was land and she was taught land was safest. Yet beetle didn't understand and the air plane blamed her like it was her fault she's scared.*

(Beetle)

useless.. *scratch* you never understood fears.. *schreeech* *clank* now look where it got you.. *CRACK* and YOU think you have the right to feel hurt? *SHATTER* Pathetic.. and even for someone used to land as her as yourself, you came to the defense of the wrong.. *BPHOOF BANG* 'shut.. up...' why? Because I'm wrong? Oh please, what about that time you ran off in front of Bun? Didn't try to reach Surgess that time she saw you after your supposed death? You think you're their friends? Family? Don't make me laugh! You've been long expired after your true, pure, HUMAN self turned into this bucket of bolt husk of yourself.. No rationality, No Intellect, Just your Happy-go-Lucky, Naïve, Ignorant little car. No wonder really, even then back in your human days I was just tame, but of course, this was YOUR doing because you simply didn't want to die.. wanna come to regret that decision? Beetelastein FauxBuggove'n? '...I really should've listened to you after ever since 1926 eh? and look at me now, 2021... a rhetorical question, where did I go wrong?'
*Beetle looked in the mirror of the unknown area, showing a heavily damaged car with dents, scratches, cracked windows, a broken headlight, and slashed tires. the floor around him reading insulting terms for cars such as Bomb, Junker, rust bucket, and other words of self degradation such as ignorant, etc.*

(???)

An unknown person found the box Surgess was crying in, so he decided to look into it, slight curiosity in his eyes. He saw her crying, so he tapped her shoulder, and said: "Would you happen to explain the recent events which led to your current predicament Miss..?" The boy said, He had long pink hair, figure that of a stick figure, stoic blue eyes, and a neutral line for his mouth. He stood at only 4 ft, yet held the image of someone very wise and intellectual. "My name is Kelsaris, would you be comfortable sharing your distress with me Ms..?" he added as he lent a hand to her.

(Sorry if I made things a little dramatic here >_>')

(Beetle)

useless.. *scratch* you never understood fears.. *schreeech* *clank* now look where it got you.. *CRACK* and YOU think you have the right to feel hurt? *SHATTER* Pathetic.. and even for someone used to land as her as yourself, you came to the defense of the wrong.. *BPHOOF BANG* 'shut.. up...' why? Because I'm wrong? Oh please, what about that time you ran off in front of Bun? Didn't try to reach Surgess that time she saw you after your supposed death? You think you're their friends? Family? Don't make me laugh! You've been long expired after your true, pure, HUMAN self turned into this bucket of bolt husk of yourself.. No rationality, No Intellect, Just your Happy-go-Lucky, Naïve, Ignorant little car. No wonder really, even then back in your human days I was just tame, but of course, this was YOUR doing because you simply didn't want to die.. wanna come to regret that decision? Beetelastein FauxBuggove'n? '...I really should've listened to you after ever since 1926 eh? and look at me now, 2021... a rhetorical question, where did I go wrong?'
*Beetle looked in the mirror of the unknown area, showing a heavily damaged car with dents, scratches, cracked windows, a broken headlight, and slashed tires. the floor around him reading insulting terms for cars such as Bomb, Junker, rust bucket, and other words of self degradation such as ignorant, etc.*

(???)

An unknown person found the box Surgess was crying in, so he decided to look into it, slight curiosity in his eyes. He saw her crying, so he tapped her shoulder, and said: "Would you happen to explain the recent events which led to your current predicament Miss..?" The boy said, He had long pink hair, figure that of a stick figure, stoic blue eyes, and a neutral line for his mouth. He stood at only 4 ft, yet held the image of someone very wise and intellectual. "My name is Kelsaris, would you be comfortable sharing your distress with me Ms..?" he added as he lent a hand to her.

(Sorry if I made things a little dramatic here >_>')

*Surgess looked at the man leaning over the box to look at her. Her cat ears pinning to her own head and her tail curled around herself.* people don't under stand that I'm afraid.... And I get judged for it... Someone blamed me and another just tried to convince me that my fear wasn't right... As if it doesn't matter...

(Kelsaris)

"I happened to observe that debacle, let me summarize it from the neutral perspective: You vocalized your fears of Airplanes and the ocean in the presence of an Airplane, offending it and causing them to verbally retaliate, making you upset. The other person however acknowledged your statement about the fear, but chose to explain why the Airplane reacted the way it did to what you said. While you saw it differently, nothing is wrong with being afraid of something, but sometimes opinions may offend those the opinion is against. And while the other person failed to mention understanding fear, your reaction by pushing him away as well might damage the bond you had. I am not criticizing you, I only explained the situation from my view."

*Kelsaris placed a hand on her shoulder, crouching down to eye level as a neutral expression was held on his face*

*she sniffles and thinks a moment...* I don't know what to do.... (Lol this chat has turned into a rp chat)

(Kelsaris)

"I believe the best first step of action is to find the one you pushed away and explain your emotions, would you like me to assist?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back