Other hello let us talk about dumb stuff

*surgess nodded to the man* I'd like assistance... (I do this almost everywhere... Almost is the key word)

(Kelsaris)

He nodded, lending a hand to help her stand before saying. "The first step is we should try locating the one who tried to comfort you, their name first would do. Would you happen to know their name?"

*sniffles upset* I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE AFRAID TO FLY! NO NEED TO BE MEAN ABOUT IT!! NEKOS ARE GREAT PEOPLE BY THE WAY!! THEY ARE LOVING AND CARING! AND...AND THEY ARE ALWAYS EXITING TO BE AROUND!! *runs away sobbing*
Neko just means ā€œcatā€ in Japanese learn the language you weeaboo brainlet

Neko just means ā€œcatā€ in Japanese learn the language you weeaboo brainlet
Rude... I don't like your tone...
(Kelsaris)

He nodded, lending a hand to help her stand before saying. "The first step is we should try locating the one who tried to comfort you, their name first would do. Would you happen to know their name?"
*surgess nodded* beetle... His names beetle...

Rude... I don't like your tone...
ā€˜Twas a mere joke, in good humor. Seriously though itā€˜d be worth your while, learning Japanese. Unless of course you want everyone to hate you for using the few broken Japanese words and phrases you know in English conversation. I donā€™t know a whole lot of Japanese myself, but I at least donā€™t behave like that.

My apologies if Iā€™m behaving in a hostile manner. I just like being able to get away with it because nobody knows who I am here.

ā€˜Twas a mere joke, in good humor. Seriously though itā€˜d be worth your while, learning Japanese. Unless of course you want everyone to hate you for using the few broken Japanese words and phrases you know in English conversation. I donā€™t know a whole lot of Japanese myself, but I at least donā€™t behave like that.
For the record I'm part Japanese... One of my parents was a american and the other Japanese... I do know how to speak Japanese quite well I just don't need to cuz I'm in America so slowly I'm forgetting it and lasty I don't care what people that I don't know think of me and never have cared because I dress like a boy IRL despite being a girl.

Ah. Youā€™re a Hāfu. I did not realise.
I don't care what people that I don't know think of me and never have
They all say that, Surgess. They all do. And they try and try again to convince themselves that they really donā€™t care...

I donā€™t think itā€™s truly possible. To not care about otherā€™s thoughts. Because there is always doubt, and in extension, self-doubt, ā€”I have never met a human who has never doubted something, whether the outcome of a situation, or an aspect of themselves.ā€” even if you arenā€™t consciously doubting anything. Doubt lurks in the subconscious mind, which is something that is always working, thinking, even whilst you sleep. It makes dreams you know, your subconscious.

But as soon as you doubt, consciously or otherwise, as soon as you think ā€œWhat if I am like this?ā€, therefore you are.

....? And I never said I don't doubt things I do. I just don't doubt things I do that other people have gave a rats ass... The only thing I doubt it "I wonder if I bought the right chocolate... Maybe I should have bought the other bar....maybe I should have got the other pair of shoes that I liked.... Should I have gotten a different necklace? Or do I like this one more? Maybe I should have gotten the gold spikes not the silver..." Not this "do they think I look weird? Do they talk about me behind my back? I don't know this person but are they staring at me cuz I got something on my face? Oh god they are gonna think I'm weird!" I only care what I think and if I don't know you well enough I'm just gonna role your opinion of me off my shoulder.

Not this "do they think I look weird? Do they talk about me behind my back? I don't know this person but are they staring at me cuz I got something on my face? Oh god they are gonna think I'm weird!"
Surgess. As I explained. Doubt or caring about otherā€™s thoughts isnā€™t always conscious. Maybe you donā€™t think about otherā€™s opinions of you, I donā€™t know. Allā€™s I said was I donā€™t think that itā€™s possible.

Just to derail this current exchange, let me tell a joke. ahem

One day a little whale was sleeping in his bed when the father whale entered his room.

"Hello son!" Said the father

"Hello dad! Say, I've been wondering where little whales like me come from."

So the father whale sits down and explains all the facts of life to his son, in horrifying detail. After he was finished, the son said;

"Gee... thanks dad...."

To which the father replied, "You're whale cum, son. You're whale cum."

That made me laugh. Although, I donā€™t get it. Is it just the mention of cum thatā€™s funny?

You know what, Surgess? This ā€œexchangeā€ as Sage put it... Itā€™s not going anywhere. Sorry for being horrible. I often behave that way towards friends as a running joke, but I donā€™t know you, so I guess I crossed a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back