• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello everyone!

StartingOver

Two Thousand Club
Hi, you can call me Jak, or Starting(i’m aware that it’s a stupid name lol). I’m 29 so like I get if that turns you off, but all your triggers and limitations when it comes to characters doing “mature” things will be respected. I’m not here to make any of you feel uncomfortable.

That being said I do wanna rp with people who are of age.(18+)

So I’m a post whore lol. I’ll literally sit there and post all day with you if you let me. I feel like I can give you a solid 2-3 paragraphs, but don’t feel pressured to match. I don’t want one sentences replies tho. Just give me something to work with please!

I don’t pretend to have prefect grammar and I post from my phone a great deal. Sometimes these two things don’t mix well. I’m constantly editing or fixing posts after the fact anyway so feel free to point something out if it bothers you.

Idk if I mentioned it, but I post through PMs mostly. I’m not against a thread, but I find a Pm gives more freedom.

I usually play as girls even tho I’m a male. It’s something I got in the habit of and it’s kinda stuck. I’m willing to double with a male character if it’s a deal breaker, just forgive me for being rusty.

I’ve also been on a F/F kick. If that’s your thing, I’m your man lol. I’m not really into M/M tho. Just not my thing. Like I said I’m willing to try M/F.

Doubling is a must. You can stop at two, but I love to flesh out huge casts! The more the merrier.

One last thing before I get into my ideas and fandoms is my unfulfillable need to plot out rps. I’D LOVE to chat and build a story with you. We can get as detailed as you’d like about our world or maybe you just wanna figure out the next plot point. Doesn’t matter! I’M HERE FOR IT!

Fandoms(I like to do OC stuff)
Maximum Ride(y’all please)
Railgun

Parings
Superhero/Villain/heroine
Vampire/ Vampire hunter
Princess/ childhood friend
High school Idol/Rival

I’ll add more as I go, also feel free to pitch ideas to me. I left these parings vague so you could fit your idea into them. Don’t worry tho I got ideas for each one if you need.

THANKS FOR READING ALL OF THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back