• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello darkness, my old friend.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, hello, so I'm looking for something particular. I'm into reading very dark romance and I would love to get a 1x1 going with the same themes, RPN rules abiding. I'm mainly looking to write a possessive, OTT, bully, could be a killer type of guy. I don't have any input in what you want to play. Male, female, nun, cheerleader. What the fuck ever, I don't care.

I do require you write a paragraph or more. There might be times where we go back and forth with just a few sentences and that is fine. Make a character who isnt tstl and will help move the plot along. Don't require a post every five minutes.

Mafia, MC, demons, vampires, werewolves, fae, hitman, high school, zombies, apocalypse, dystopian, enemies, arranged marriage.

Uh, if you need info about me I am female, 18+ and live on the east coast but I am a night owl. Feel free to ask other questions. It would be cool if you were 18+ too just because of the dark nature.

tumblr_o91imz4ooo1v99polo1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back