• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello and an idea

SlimeLady

Lurker
Hello there! This is my very first time on this site after my old one shut down. I hope to find some fun rps. If you have any advice and guidance, thak you very much!

i have one overarching idea of a strange pocket dimension made of twisted memories and emotions that people randomly appear in. I will warn ahead of time this has some fairly intense gore and if you desire,I can tone it down more then I usually do. There will be no mini essays of what it looks like. Im open to both canon characthers, au and headcanons of canon characthers and ocs. Feel free to message me and ask questions! I hope to see you soon!

'ello!

Likewise, haha! Old group went "poof" and here I am. I've only been on this website for ~ 5 hours now, and now I'm looking to RP a bit :)

So, I'm interested because this looks cool. What exactly is the plot, though? What's the whole purpose of the RP? Right now I've got "alternate dimension filled with memories and emotions that people randomly appear in", and that isn't much.

If we do play, it'll be an OC of mine that I've been carrying around for a few years. She's adaptable to virtually any fandom, and trust me, I've done it :P

but yeah, Pm Me the deets or post here, either works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back