• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello Again!

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
I seem to be a common figure on here so I know a lot of you lovelies, but I would love to know a few more. I only have a few conditions I would like you to follow.

Put some effort into replying. I know one liners are sometimes avoidable, but try to avoid them.

Put some thought into your character. You don't have to put it all on a character sheet, but you should at the least think of something.

I like playing girls. I have no idea if it's because I am a girl or I feel more attached to girls, *Shrug* Not sure

Use third person, please. It really bugs me when people don't

Now for the plots

Plot 1:

You and me have been best friends since forever, and we are slowly starting to realize that we are falling in love. Quoted words from TFIOS "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."

Plot 2:

Two stars, just discovered and tangled in the mess of Hollywood. They hate each other with a vile passion, but now they are being forced together by their costarring roles as lovers. How will they survive?

Plot 3:

Nothing beats a giant robot right? Well what happens when the mysterious voice behind a revolution of gigantic robots battling each other, is actually a girl? And what happens when her new partner, who will be living with her finds out?

Icefox11 said:
I seem to be a common figure on here so I know a lot of you lovelies, but I would love to know a few more. I only have a few conditions I would like you to follow.
Put some effort into replying. I know one liners are sometimes avoidable, but try to avoid them.

Put some thought into your character. You don't have to put it all on a character sheet, but you should at the least think of something.

I like playing girls. I have no idea if it's because I am a girl or I feel more attached to girls, *Shrug* Not sure

Use third person, please. It really bugs me when people don't

Now for the plots

Plot 1:

You and me have been best friends since forever, and we are slowly starting to realize that we are falling in love. Quoted words from TFIOS "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."

Plot 2:

Two stars, just discovered and tangled in the mess of Hollywood. They hate each other with a vile passion, but now they are being forced together by their costarring roles as lovers. How will they survive?

Plot 3:

Nothing beats a giant robot right? Well what happens when the mysterious voice behind a revolution of gigantic robots battling each other, is actually a girl? And what happens when her new partner, who will be living with her finds out?
I like plot one :) that's adorable and I usually play female also, but I play male if needed so no problem I hope ^_^

I can do the second plot just fine, with the male character I'll create. :) If those plots are still open, just let me know.

Yes the thread is still open! If you wish to rp, send me a pm. I am especially busy today and Tuesdays so don't think badly if I don't respond for a while.

Icefox11 said:
Yes the thread is still open! If you wish to rp, send me a pm. I am especially busy today and Tuesdays so don't think badly if I don't respond for a while.
I can't send messages just yet(still a newbie), can you pm me when you have time? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back