• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello! Advanced Literate?

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Hello there! I will clear up things immediately, just so nobody misunderstands! The name is Rito. Call me Ree, Roy, whatever you would like! I love new nicknames. I'm male, straight, and an advanced-literate writer, and have been roleplaying for a good while now. Enough to gain experience. Now, I do have a few ideas based off of other things, which is alright, but please do bring your own ideas! I'd love to hear them! Or maybe we could even work together to create an amazing plot! Now! Genres that make me happy are below!

-Medieval***
-Fantasy***
-Sci-Fi*
-Romance********(Almost necessary!)
-Modern
-Action***
-Adventure***

And probably more that I can not think of! SO! My ideas. Enough exclamation marks for now. My main ideas at the moment. I have older ones, but you will have to direct-message me for those! By the way, being very lazy when it comes to advertising, I will only write the general world it will be in, as that gives room for major changes. By the way, everything I roleplay is with my OOC, so please don't try and make me be a character.

RWBY Roleplay(Sounds AMAZING)
Sword Art Online Roleplay
Red vs Blue Roleplay

Yea. Doesn't look like much, but trust me. I can improvise easily to fit your wants and needs, and I am very flexible. NOW! The things I dislike and probably will lose interest in.

-Mental issues
-Suicide
-Depression
-Not really adding creativity to the roleplay

And more, that I haven't thought of. Just ask and my OOC description will be yours to look at! Now, I have a book to write. I will be here, so message me as soon as you can, please!

I'll be waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back