• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Definitely some interest. XD

I just don't know what character to use though since I tend to go what's considered an Omen kind of character if that's the case. XD

Probably a violently psychotic lady who has to kill to be normal though, I might do that one pffff.
You go on and do whatever your beautiful mind can think of.

Also I feel it necessary to say if you can think of a reasonable enough explanation for it the capabilities of a genetic or cybernetic human are just as vast as Omens

Hmm… what exactly would constitute Omen powers being too OP? And are there any limits to what can be an Omen power besides that?

Hmm… what exactly would constitute Omen powers being too OP? And are there any limits to what can be an Omen power besides that?
😐 if it takes every other character in the rp to kill you you're probably too op. Or if you could solo anyone. Or if you destroy the entire city with no effort. As for what constitutes an omen power probably something more supernatural based. So basically anything honestly. Although theme is a thing with omen powers. You arent likely to have magma manipulation them also be invincible and have black hole powers. I mean thats just ridiculous. But honestly you may want to go with a cybernetic or Genetic mutant. You could probably bs some geothermic powers from genetic mutation with elemental energies or just have a character with tech that allows them to control fire and magma

The important thing is we want people to be creative, and have a bit of freedom with their character powers especially since this rp is probably going to be filled with battles when everyone isn't forming alliances then swiftly plotting to backstab those same alliances

The important thing is we want people to be creative, and have a bit of freedom with their character powers especially since this rp is probably going to be filled with battles when everyone isn't forming alliances then swiftly plotting to backstab those same alliances
Ehh… if this RP is all about alliances, betrayals and battles between characters then it probably isn’t right for me. Sorry man.

Ain’t nothing creepier than finding a little girl in the dead of night down an empty street only to try and help for her to turn into a monster and torture ya lols

Ehh… if this RP is all about alliances, betrayals and battles between characters then it probably isn’t right for me. Sorry man.
Aside from that you should probaly try a rp out before deciding it isnt for ya. I mean it caught your interest so if you aren't enjoying your time in it you can always drop out.

I never said it was about that. Just that the original one had that in it. I have no idea what everyone here will do
Yeah… but I have a hunch this one will be very similar to the other one. So, to be safe, I’m not gonna participate. Sorry.

Yeah… but I have a hunch this one will be very similar to the other one. So, to be safe, I’m not gonna participate. Sorry.
Well if that's honestly how you feel I can't really do anything to change your mind. But if it does help most of that stuff was more from the second version of the rp. The first was mostly everyone doing their own thing and trying to be a badass. Had some cool power ideas in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back