• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎโž - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
opened my browser to that dogshit monstrosity of a pic. goodbye forever

ayo. i was close to finished with my character and my computer bluescreened and deleted him entirely so... starting from scratch

so, i love everyone and really don't want to be too exclusive. so, i've added two more roles to the repertoire!

introducing the double agent and the opulent!

the double-agent
Loyalties are blurred with this one. The double-agent isn't quite sure if the king knows that they're associated with the antagonist heist team or if they just got lucky, but either way, the potential to double cross is quite high. Which side will they be in favor of? If only the damn opulent would stop being so suspicious.

the opulent
They have the funds to pull this thing off. They're the wealthy, the one who's so rich that no one's quite sure why they're stealing in the first place. (The right hand knows--thievery is a family legacy). Will the opulent reach the high standards set by their family? Or is this another last-cause of an investment. One thing's for certain, the opulent is invested in making sure this plan works out: and they have their suspicions about the double-agent.

happy writing!!​

ayo. i was close to finished with my character and my computer bluescreened and deleted him entirely so... starting from scratch
oh no : ((( i'm sorry dear

Deadass when I saw the opulent all I could think of is this gif from ruPauls drag race
1570675766345.gif

my cs is up! gonna go pray i don't have carpal tunnel brb
I have stiff fingers in my right hand and work at a vet so when Iโ€™m finished restraining a dog or cat my fingers get stuck and it hurts when I have to put feeling back into them it sucks big time too lol

asjsjhsa officially have time to work on my cs
still doesn't know what role to go for o.o

maybethebossidk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back