• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heiress X Bodyguard

Binnie Ryman

Long may she reign
Arabella Roth (my character) is a rich heiress. Her father hires a bodyguard (your character) as she has been targeted by an assassin. He is attracted to her and she is attracted to him. Will they become more than friends, or will it stay as Arabella's father requires: strictly professional.

I can come up with something in a few minutes if you want me to post a CS

Name: Maxwell "Max" Arthur

Appearance (realistic):
ytt5.png

Personality: Calm, relaxed and can have a temper

Bio: Max grow up in a small town and he loved it. But after a few unsolved cases, he started to look into law enforcement. After a year as a deputy and decided to join the military. After his four years were up, he wanted to return him, but with his training, he found he could do more for his little town in the private sector, which is where he became a body guard.

Name: Arabella Roth

Appearance (realistic): http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35400000/DA-Season-4-lady-rose-macclare-35444275-500-333.jpg

Personality: Arabella is sweet and caring, and tries to be the perfect daughter, which can sometimes be hard.

Bio: Arabella grew up the daughter of a rich business man. She has got every thing she ever wanted, but is by no means snobby. She has recently been targeted by an assassin, something that worried her father deeply, so he has hired a bodyguard to protect her.

"Yes, he's killed the empress! I'll have you beheaded for this, Corvo!"

i'll just assume you know what i'm referencing

It reminded me of Dishonored. There is an empress her bodyguard who are implied to have a romantic relationship. The empress later gets assassinated by someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back