• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown (Fantasy Kingdom - Sign Ups)

• You pull me by my hair, so I don't go nowhere
    basics.

full name : princess emmeline nicolette kane
    nicknames : emma or emmy
    birthdate : october 27th

visage.

height & weight : 5'2 and 114 pounds
    scent : vanilla and oranges
    body modifications : none
    physical disabilities : due to a childhood injury, she walks with a limp in one leg.
    faceclaim : rose williams

psyche.

personality : emmeline has always been rather fake. she acts very professional around almost everyone, and only when she truly trusts you she may show you her true colors. when around those she doesn't trust, she only speaks when spoken too and acts incredibly responsible. she does everything she is told, never speaks up, and is always incredibly polite. No matter what you do to her, she won't say anything, unless you are targeting her family. in the general public, she tries her best to appear "weak", so she is not a target. when with those she trusts, she is strong willed and quite intense, though she does know when she needs to shut up. she speaks with certainty and tries her best to be strong constantly. the third side of her personality is reserved for her siblings and incredibly close friends, which is the only time that she's genuinely herself. she's very affectionate and humorous, though it can still be difficult for her. she has a lot of insecurities around being weak, so it can be quite difficult to show her true colors.
    positive traits :
    ☆intelligent
    ☆affectionate
    ☆compassionate
    ☆determined
    ☆just
    negative traits :
    ★childish
    ★insecure
    ★secretive
    ★cynical
    ★cowardly
    moral alignment : lawful good
    likes : casual clothes, going on walks, horses, dancing, flowers, and painting.
    dislikes : violence, confrontation, being forced into something she doesn't want to do, sweets, and reading
    habits : she spends most of her time painting in the gardens, plays with her hair when she is nervous, and can't help but bob her head to any music that is played.
    fears : being turned into her mother, being forced to marry someone she doesn't love, creating issues for her younger siblings, and small spaces
    mental disorders : anxiety and depression

other.

sexuality : heteroromantic, demisexual
    relationship status : engaged to a foreign prince
    crush(es) : none
    turn ons : tall, protective, likes her for who she is, confident, and rebellious.
    turn offs : pushovers, anyone who tries to change her, too immature, and boring
    dominant or submissive : submissive
    playlist :
    -Show & Tell (Melanie Martinez)
    -In a Crowd of Thousands (Anastasia the Musical)
    -Not What I Meant (Dodie)
    Tell me you love me, but you treat me like I'm never there.

coded by incandescent

full name : princess emmeline nicolette kane
    nicknames : emma or emmy
    birthdate : october 27th

height & weight : 5'2 and 114 pounds
    scent : vanilla and oranges
    body modifications : none
    physical disabilities : due to a childhood injury, she walks with a limp in one leg.
    faceclaim : rose williams

personality : emmeline has always been rather fake. she acts very professional around almost everyone, and only when she truly trusts you she may show you her true colors. when around those she doesn't trust, she only speaks when spoken too and acts incredibly responsible. she does everything she is told, never speaks up, and is always incredibly polite. No matter what you do to her, she won't say anything, unless you are targeting her family. in the general public, she tries her best to appear "weak", so she is not a target. when with those she trusts, she is strong willed and quite intense, though she does know when she needs to shut up. she speaks with certainty and tries her best to be strong constantly. the third side of her personality is reserved for her siblings and incredibly close friends, which is the only time that she's genuinely herself. she's very affectionate and humorous, though it can still be difficult for her. she has a lot of insecurities around being weak, so it can be quite difficult to show her true colors.
    positive traits :
    ☆intelligent
    ☆affectionate
    ☆compassionate
    ☆determined
    ☆just
    negative traits :
    ★childish
    ★insecure
    ★secretive
    ★cynical
    ★cowardly
    moral alignment : lawful good
    likes : casual clothes, going on walks, horses, dancing, flowers, and painting.
    dislikes : violence, confrontation, being forced into something she doesn't want to do, sweets, and reading
    habits : she spends most of her time painting in the gardens, plays with her hair when she is nervous, and can't help but bob her head to any music that is played.
    fears : being turned into her mother, being forced to marry someone she doesn't love, creating issues for her younger siblings, and small spaces
    mental disorders : anxiety and depression

sexuality : heteroromantic, demisexual
    relationship status : engaged to a foreign prince
    crush(es) : none
    turn ons : tall, protective, likes her for who she is, confident, and rebellious.
    turn offs : pushovers, anyone who tries to change her, too immature, and boring
    dominant or submissive : submissive
    playlist :
    -Show & Tell (Melanie Martinez)
    -In a Crowd of Thousands (Anastasia the Musical)
    -Not What I Meant (Dodie)​
I've added a new character!

WanderLust. WanderLust. weird question but I know back in the olden day's kings and queens usually had Seers or some sort of prophet like person who would give them council as well as create more...'supernatural" remedies for their ailments and stuff. Could I make a character like that who is like a pagan seer of sorts that works for the crown? If so then I am going to reserve Jeanne Goursaud as a FC!

Last edited:
WanderLust. WanderLust. weird question but I know back in the olden day's kings and queens usually had Seers or some sort of prophet like person who would give them council as well as create more...'supernatural" remedies for their ailments and stuff. Could I make a character like that who is like a pagan seer of sorts that works for the crown? If so then I am going to reserve Jeanne Goursaud as a FC!
I’ve really been trying to avoid any magic or prophecies in this thread so far, as I’ve said in the past I’m open to healers or advisors but I don’t think I want to go in a super natural direction with any characters here

perfect! can i put in a Reserve and write up a bio later? I wanna be involved but i don't wanna miss things

here's a charrie if this is still open
Full Name: Pihu Amin
Nicknames: Little Bird
Birthdate: March 18

Appearance:

1628487222817.png
Height & Weight: 5'0
Scent: lavender and sage
Body Modifications: double piercing and septum piercing
Physical Disabilities: n/a
Faceclaim: GEINIE @bbyg6rl on instagram

Personality: Pihu, like her namesake, is very birdlike. Lively, bubbly, friendly, and always singing. She's kind and lovely to almost everybody. She's a bit naïve if not entirely too trusting. She is almost overly excited at times and is very, very supportive of her friends and her princess. She's also a bit of a worrywort, something that can be attributed to her anxiety. While she's mostly laughs and energy, she also worries a lot about irrational things. She is also very wary around social settings where she doesn't know very many people. Otherwise she's a social butterfly.
Positive Traits: Bubbly, Engaging, Kind, Friendly
Negative Traits: Over-excitable, Naïve, Over-trusting, Anxious
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Likes: animals, singing, sweets, dancing, talking, riding horses, arts and crafts, henna
Dislikes: being shushed
Habits: talking when she's stressed, eating when she's stressed, singing while she works
Fears: spiders and scorpions
Mental Disorders: anxiety

Sexuality: bisexual
Relationship Status: n/a
Crush(es): n/a
Past Partners: n/a
Turn-Ons: tall, deep voices, small smiles, people with manners, you know when people stand with their arms behind their back and their head high? that, strong people
Turn-Offs: weak wills, snobby, cowards
Dominant or Submissive: submissive

Playlist:
Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy
Vigil - David Ross Lawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back