• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's smile OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm curious how that'd turn out... Since Kitsune practice their religion to the Kitsune ancestors and gods, spirits and even their clan's heads. The gods and spirits created the twelve clans.. But Ryosei doesn't practice religion with them, just believes they're a thing and all..

That will be interesting, since Ryosei won't be affected by Heaven's Fire's effect. He does believe in a god, and they will be the only normal person that talks to Gwen.

Huh...

Victory fist pump

Feels great to make an out of the ordinary character, more un-ordinary.

Gwen will also find out that religious people is Heaven Fire's weakness. It does nothing to them. Even when they see them as an evil person.
How Heaven Fire can hurt a human: The person needs to see themselves as an evil person, and Gwen needs to believe that they are an evil person.

Ohhhohohohoho... Cannot wait till she comes across his bloodthirsty personality..

When he's in the bloodthirsty self.. He believes that he is a Kitsune god. However.. Passed down, he is in the second bloodline of Kitsune gods.. Since there's only five of them. He's not far off from being a Kitsune god anyways.

Interesting, and if I were Ryosei when they are in their bloodthirsty self. I would recommend staying away from Gwen, because Heaven Fire will become dangerous if what I said about it ends up happening.
Never mess with the evil slayer.

Just give him a good old boop on the nose with some alcohol or maybe show him an adorable little animal... And he'll snap back and go DIEEEEEEE!!!! to being; Awwwe~!!!

Heaven Fire can one shot kill a completely evil being, and ok.
^This is why I kept calling it the evil slayer.

Well, Heaven Fire does have a weakness, and it turns into a sword. Meaning it isn't op as you think it is, because Gwen has to be close to the target in order to smite them.
And then there is the Heaven Fire's buff. Oh boy. It can make someone powerful if a specific thing happens.
Normally, the buff is 10%.

Like I said... One-shots are gross.

But being smited is a whole different meaning when it comes to Heaven Fire.

Could just call it heavenly smite..

I know, and it is there are for plot reasons. The legends really are Gwen's shields, because anyone who is evil is going to be targeting her. Gwen is the biggest threat. ( She is the protagonist. <--- They get a harem too. )

Same here, and Gwen can make someone extremely powerful with their special buff.
It's normally not op, since it is only 10%.

True, but there is a special requirement to get the special buff to work. ( Involves with Gwen being comfortable, and the special 5% effect towards the legends. )

Let's just see how it goes, instead of spoiling all the requirements that Ryo might not even have.

Alright, and it is a good thing that you did @ towards them. They probably didn't know, and what happened to the kitsune guy? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back