• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's smile OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Male knight: "Jarvis right? No offense buddy, but I don't think a little guard like you is making the cut of legend."
Gwen: *They are silently judging the male knight underneath their helmet.*

Guards: “you know I’ve never seen Jarvies face”
“Well She hides it cause she comes from a strange family that raised their only child as a boy because the father was crazy about having a first born son”
“Wait wha... really?”
“Idk man we’re guards let’s just guard”

(This was more a joke alluding to why they never see "his" face)

Last edited:
Gwen is pretending to be a guy, so they would be calling them a he instead. ( Pointing at the she parts. )

Guards: “you know I’ve never seen Jarvies face”
“Well She hides it cause she comes from a strange family that raised their only child as a boy because the father was crazy about having a first born son”
“Wait wha... really?”
“Idk man we’re guards let’s just guard”
Gwen: *In a male voice.* "You don't need to know what I look like, and you should listen to your friend about the guard part." *They weren't going to correct them about the family part, since it is just a weird rumor. Not to mention, they have no clue about her real identity or her real family.*
( We know, but Gwen doesn't. )

I just realized that Yosephi was talking to Gwen for a bit, since I thought it was a no-name guard npc. 🤣

Yosephi didn't hand off six criminals just to run down to the entrance of the city to suggest people are to short to be cool/hype himself up lol

True, and the male guard npcs would talk shit about Gwen aka their fake name: Gavin Jarvis when they aren't around.

Geez, and you would have thought that they would have been nicer to them. ( Especially when Heaven's Fire is affecting them. )

If a helmet and male suit of armor is enough to trick them into Gwen being Gavin I'd like to think she can suppress the God powers with layers or something

Congratulations Nija. You just found the light, who is on their break. 😅
( You wouldn't be able to tell that they are the light, since they are pretending to be a guy, they are wearing a full silver armor set <-- They are wearing a helmet, and they never show their power. )
Tapfic Tapfic
Note: Good luck trying to find Gwen, since if they find out that they are the light. They are going to run. 🤣

Last edited:
Everybody in Desara: *Trying to find the light within the city, but nobody knows that she wasn't in the city to begin with.*
Gwen: *Enters Desara from outside of the wall, because they wanted to go to the public church to find out if they are the light or not.* <--- They are the light, but they don't know about that yet.

^Like seriously, nobody bothered to go outside of the wall to search for the light. They are only going to find Gwen when they want to use their power in public, or when they enter the city by their own free choice. 😅

Indeed. I took some aspects from two different variants of him and put them together.

Also, instead of a traditional helmet a knight would typically be seen wearing, he wears a folding metal sheet helmet that unfolds like an armadillo shell does - blending in with the hooded cowl he wears atop his armor.

Cool, and to make this even funnier. We have Gwen, who has heaven's fire, and Cinder, who has fire magic.
Gwen is going to know her fire is not normal.

Cinder's fire isn't exactly normal either. I guess the fire itself is normal, but the way he uses it isn't.

For instance, Roaring Jets basically uses IRL rocket science for flight, and he can fly the distance from the US East Coast to the US West Coast (2092 miles - 7 days going 60 mph) in just about 3 hours time. Then you have to consider he can use different abilities at the same time, so long as he has the rods to do so.

Basically, he's a strong af boi

Good thing I didn't add in Nova Pulse in his fire abilities, because that converts all of his magic and fat reserves into a ball of pure fire magic. I don't need to say much more given the name implies what it does.

My goodness, and they honestly don't need that one, because Gwen is a buffer and a evil slayer. However, she has to be comfortable with them.
Legends have a special 5% effect towards Gwen if it is either their voice, smell, or a clear sight of them.

Yeah, Cinder is already a well balanced 1 man army. He really doesn't need a thermo-nuclear bomb as an ability as well.

Yep, and the heaven's fire buff can get even better. I won't tell you how to do that though beside it involving with the comfort and the 5% effect on legends thing. 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back