• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's smile OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
One or two posts a week, it’s why I haven’t been pushing anyone.

also I’m at work today so I won’t be on much aha

Oh, and I got concerned, because it is just me, Flow, and Tap, who have posted in the main rp.

Oh, and I got concerned, because it is just me, Flow, and Tap, who have posted in the main rp.
Be less concerned, people have school… jobs… shit to do that isn’t this hobby aha

Yikes. Celeste is honestly calling Gwen out for doing that.
Gwen: It's not like I can help it. My voice does affect people. 🥺
Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
She’ll come off as snarky at first, but it’s fiiiine. She’s way nicer than first impressions would give away.

When a golem is attacking the people of Desara, and the mysterious lady light is hanging out with the female legends. 😅
That golem is so going to die once Gwen appears. ( Do they see the golem from their location? )

At the very least, it’s in the direction we’re going, sooo probably.

...Excellent. That golem is going to die by Gwen's hands. <--- Doesn't know she can do that yet.

Sorry for the late response everyone. It has been a hectic week and weekend.
Would you like to edit your post of a mysterious shadow approaching into the combat zone where only medieval fantasy batman and a golem are awaiting battle? Cause i assure you Yosephi will either murder or catch lol

You guys should be glad that Gwen didn't appear in the battle.
Fire can't one shot people who believe in God, I was actually hoping Tapfic Tapfic Or Goonfire Goonfire would have their characters intervene as they would be able to shoot into the golems eye holes to hit the guy inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back