• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom | Heathers Interest! |

SharkBuckets

×Certified Simp×
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Percy and I go by any pronouns.

Okay, so I'll keep this short. I've been craving a Heathers rp for weeks now, and I haven't had too much luck with searching for one, so I decided to make a post instead!
Age doesn't matter, just be literate and mature when it comes to serious topics that are involved in Heathers. Also play characters at least semi in-character.

Now, onto what I'm looking for!
Key:
Bold - Must have
Italics - Craving
Ships:
  • Kurt Kelly/Ram Sweeney- I would play Kurt.​
  • Kurt Kelly/Jason 'JD' Dean/Ram Sweeney- I would play Kurt and JD, unless you want to take Ram and JD.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Jason 'JD' Dean- I can play either character.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Heather Chandler- I can play either character.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Heather Duke- I can play either character.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Heather McNamara- I would play McNamara.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Martha Dunnstock- I can play either character.​
  • Veronica Sawyer/Jason 'JD' Dean/Heather Chandler- I can play any character.​
  • Veronica/Heathers- I can play any character.​
  • Heather Chandler/Heather McNamara- I can play either character.​
  • Heather Chandler/Heather Duke- I can play either character.​
  • Heather Chandler/Martha Dunnstock- I can play either character.​
  • Heather McNamara/Heather Duke- I can play either character.​
  • Heathers- I can play any character.​
  • OC/OC- M/M and F/F pairings only. (Can be persuaded to do M/F, as long as they have an interesting dynamic.)​
  • OC/Canon- M/M and F/F pairings only. (Can be persuaded to do M/F, as long as they have an interesting dynamic.)​
  • Platonic Pairings- All platonic pairings welcome!​
  • Genderbent Ships- Can be discussed! (Ex. Fem!JD/Veronica)​

Characters of all genders and sexualities welcome! (No offensive stereotypes. Do research if you're representing a gender/sexuality you are not part of.)
Headcanons about characters are welcome and encouraged!

I have many plots, so just ask!

We can discuss triggers and add/remove anything. I'm personally fine w/ anything dark, especially since Heathers is chock-full of it.

PM or Message below!
Please give me an idea of what you are looking for! Include a pairing and/or an idea for the plot you'd like to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back