• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ€” ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
uuuwuuu yais

on that note, i have double-polished him! finished up his abilities and his personality - all that's left is bio woop wooop

low fidelity low fidelity timshel timshel owo can yall look over solomon's abilities and make sure i didn't make him too OP? i tried my best to balance out but just to be shure-
he's obvi a heavy hitter (pun intended) but they look good to me!

uuuwuuu yais

on that note, i have double-polished him! finished up his abilities and his personality - all that's left is bio woop wooop

low fidelity low fidelity timshel timshel owo can yall look over solomon's abilities and make sure i didn't make him too OP? i tried my best to balance out but just to be shure-
i agree! he's powerful, but definitely balanced ^-^

my body is on the verge of collapse. you'll get my second character tomorrow xoxo gn

popping in to tell yall that the lore page is up and running!
hopefully this info helps yall even more with creating your characters c:

take a peek

โ˜Ž ring ring
[ erzulie erzulie TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord oliver oliver erosful erosful mangomilk mangomilk BELIAL. BELIAL. illegallyblonde illegallyblonde idiot idiot Plutoni Plutoni hhhoney hhhoney Heterological Heterological gouache gouache Pepsionne Pepsionne Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur Magolorsaware Magolorsaware minutiae minutiae Oumscar Oumscar fin fin Astarte Astarte ]
tagging everyone who's expressed interest & posted a cs/placeholder so yall see this!

THE DEADLINE APPROACHES!
we've got little over one day left to finish your characters folks! we're very excited to choose our cast, and hopeful we'll see even more characters! if anybody needs an extension, please let tim and i know so we can discuss.
note: as long as you have at least one character application complete, you will be considered!
๐Ÿ’™

You know I think itโ€™s flashbacks to playing deal or no deal in the arcade, traumatic times

I would love to do this but college work Is starting to pick up and I will not have as much time as I thought. Sorry and thank you!

I would love to do this but college work Is starting to pick up and I will not have as much time as I thought. Sorry and thank you!
no worries! i know the feeling haha, semester just started today for me. hope your semester goes well ^u^

finally got the new codes up! i hope they're more of an eye candy now c:
if there's any issues please let me know!
looks awesome! i love that code, it's so sleek. steph's freebies are a god send tbh ;v;

(fyi we're handling extension requests via pm - just wanted to make it clear that we're not ignoring folks)

ok sooooo changing my 2nd character last minute lmao. her placeholder is up, and hopefully her cs will be done soon.

second character is DONE ! enjoy you thots
(very, very excited to get things going tomorrow, by the way!)

jrhskfhg i'm speedrunning this character sheet. maybe she'll be done tonight maybe not ovo" we'll see!

im sorry but life is sort of pulling me away (kicking and screaming) so i cant join >_<
no worries! thank you for your interest anyways. i know life is getting busy again for a lot of folks as summer ends. u.u"

its the final countdown doo doo doo dooooo
little over two hours until the deadline hits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back