• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ€” ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i posted my cses (wips) but it says my message is awaiting mod approval and is invisible to normal visitors...

does anyone know what that means? and why i'm getting this?

i posted my cses (wips) but it says my message is awaiting mod approval and is invisible to normal visitors...

oh! i can answer this. basically, there's heavy spam filters on any new users that have less than ten posts. until then, all of your posts are gonna have to be approved by a mod. i'd recommend posting around the discussion section to get to that post count, and report your post that's pending and ask in the lil text box if it can be approved faster!

hey your posts are visible now! : D
i know you're a new member, so i just wanted to mention to ya that you can also post anything you're working on in the 'private workshop' section, accessible from the front page of rpn. there, you can post without anyone else seeing, and work on codes and stuff with a place to save it. i find it super helpful for making characters!

srry for the triple posting btw but my first character is up! i hope yall enjoy yin c:

hey your posts are visible now! : D
i know you're a new member, so i just wanted to mention to ya that you can also post anything you're working on in the 'private workshop' section, accessible from the front page of rpn. there, you can post without anyone else seeing, and work on codes and stuff with a place to save it. i find it super helpful for making characters!

yeah! turns out i just needed one more post (i had nine haha) to get my posts to be visible. and thanks, i had no idea! that section really flew under my radar lol. thanks for all the help, fi!

i also want to apologize for triple-posting; i only have my guys/gal's templates up and their songs up atm but i'll for sure be workin on them tonight so expect random edits lmao!

no worries dude! i'm glad that was resolved easily, i know those spam filters can be so annoying. & take your time with your characters, we've still got four days til the deadline c;

ooooo nice!! everyone's characters are so interesting so far, it's gonna be a hard choice when we decide the cast ๐Ÿ˜ญ

are you open to expanding your cast count if the need came to it o.o?
possibly yeah! i probably should've clarified this earlier. we're not accepting 4-6 characters, but 4-6 people, and maybe possibly one or two more at the very max. c:

Another question ^^ are there other locations we may use for place of birth?

Another question ^^ are there other locations we may use for place of birth?
yes definitely!! feel free to go wild. you can choose literally any location, but do keep in mind that your character should currently be in heartbeat city.

yes definitely!! feel free to go wild. you can choose literally any location, but do keep in mind that your character should currently be in heartbeat city.
Appreciated, though I meant are there more locations in your lore? Like other enhanced cities that are well-recognized?

And another thing: where exactly is Heartbeat City?

Appreciated, though I meant are there more locations in your lore? Like other enhanced cities that are well-recognized?
ah i see what you mean now! currently no, we haven't created any other prominent cities or locations. heartbeat city is more or less meant to be a futuristic new york city on the east coast of the united states.
also, i'll be posting the lore thread soon! it goes into more detail about heartbeat city, it's prominent locations within the city limits, and some backstory about the change and superhero work.

aaand sun, character two, is up! lets see if i can get the third done tonight c:<

the speed of these cs coming out is insurmountable
third one is up heheh. i had an unfair advantage tho, i've already made cs' for these characters before since this is a reboot.

Could I perhaps trouble y'all to permit the use of artwork for appearances?

I can PM the art I've built my CS around.

Could I perhaps trouble y'all to permit the use of artwork for appearances?

I can PM the art I've built my CS around.
sorry, but artwork is not allowed for appearances/fcs. we want to keep this rp realistic, and ensure the trend of stolen artwork used for characters isn't continued in this rp.

sorry, but artwork is not allowed for appearances/fcs. we want to keep this rp realistic, and ensure the trend of stolen artwork used for characters isn't continued in this rp.
Can I use it to portray her augments, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back