• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic — 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦. (closed.)

low fidelity

𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴

> START HEARTLESS.EXE

• define heart·less;
    /ˈhärtləs/
    displaying a complete lack of feeling.

or

a futuristic cyberpunk roleplay focused on superpowered heroes, vigilantes, and villains.

coded by weldherwings.

how many people are you taking in? and my character would fit right in to this roleplay
we're looking for 4-6 people to accept, as stated in the rules! this roleplay is not first come first served, but application based, so pls keep that in mind c:

i'm glad to see so much interest! the cs and ooc threads will be up soon c;

tagging everyone who expressed interest -
oliver oliver TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord idiot idiot erosful erosful erzulie erzulie Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur Heterological Heterological BELIAL. BELIAL. Magolorsaware Magolorsaware & any others!

thank you everyone for your interest! we're so excited to see the incredible characters you're all going to create.
you can find all application information & post your character forms
here.
the current due date is set for august 24th at 3pm pacific standard time.
please contact either myself or low fidelity low fidelity with any questions or concerns you may have.

hey yall! i'm so glad people are excited for this. in the meantime, feel free to chat w/ us and drop any questions in the
ooc chat!

we'd love to see an application from every interested person :-)
don't be afraid to throw your name in the hat! there's still plenty of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back