• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ€” ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's not, it would include a reference to the artist though!
if you can show me you've been given permission by the artist themself, then i'll allow it. otherwise, you won't be allowed to use any artwork that is not your own. i apologize if this seems harsh, but as an artist myself who does commissions, it's a common trend on rpn for folks to use artwork out of the artist's context for their own benefit without supporting artists by commissioning them, or even asking for permission. i don't want to continue to contribute to that, because even if it seems like it doesn't, this really does affect artists and our incomes and livelihood !

if you can show me you've been given permission by the artist themself, then i'll allow it. otherwise, you won't be allowed to use any artwork that is not your own. i apologize if this seems harsh, but as an artist myself who does commissions, it's a common trend on rpn for folks to use artwork out of the artist's context for their own benefit without supporting artists by commissioning them, or even asking for permission. i don't want to continue to contribute to that, because even if it seems like it doesn't, this really does affect artists and our incomes and livelihood !
I will keep you posted ๐Ÿ˜

annnnnnnd...danny is finally up! I might have to tweak some things, but let me know what you think x

The reason I havenโ€™t put mine up is because I donโ€™t know how to put one up like the ones that are there

The reason I havenโ€™t put mine up is because I donโ€™t know how to put one up like the ones that are there
if you mean how all of the cs' posted so far have code, don't fret! you don't need to use code to apply, it's mainly to make things look nice. if you're interested in learning how to use code, however, i'd recommend checking out the bbcode center! that's where a lot of coders post freebies for everyone to use. c:

Thanks for letting me know
no problem, i know it can look a bit intimidating. if you do end up trying to figure out how to use freebies, i'm always happy to help.

low fidelity low fidelity

hi! i'm making my character and i was wondering if she could have a connection with hades and the hellhounds? maybe they could have an agreement where she says pays hades and works for him/reports to him independently? so, shes basically a part of the gang but works alone? lol i hope that makes sense. thanks!

low fidelity low fidelity

hi! i'm making my character and i was wondering if she could have a connection with hades and the hellhounds? maybe they could have an agreement where she says pays hades and works for him/reports to him independently? so, shes basically a part of the gang but works alone? lol i hope that makes sense. thanks!
go for it! that sounds really neat. i will say that i can't confirm pre established relationships til after we accept the cast, but everyone is free to make characters in the hell hounds. c:

Question: how are we supposed to describe futuristic weaponry/armor/gear without visuals? I'm not super knowledgeable about weaponry enough to explain it, and I'm aiming for an enforcement officer character. A lot of visuals for this level of science fiction are more artwork than irl.

Question: how are we supposed to describe futuristic weaponry/armor/gear without visuals? I'm not super knowledgeable about weaponry enough to explain it, and I'm aiming for an enforcement officer character. A lot of visuals for this level of science fiction are more artwork than irl.
as i've said before, you are allowed to use artwork that is either yours or you have permission to use. i've already clearly stated my reasoning as to why we don't allow artwork otherwise. you'll have to write out and describe what weaponry and gear you want to add in.

Like, would this be permissible for showing her armor appearance?

daz3d-sci-fi-police-outfit-textures.jpg

Like, would this be permissible for showing her armor appearance?

daz3d-sci-fi-police-outfit-textures.jpg
it would not be permissible - this is still someone's 3d artwork, and we are firmly against using artwork of any kind in character creation. this is important to us because we want to respect the artist's creative property and only use their work in ways they approve.
if you contact the artist and get permission to use this for your purposes here, then that would be alright (just know that we'd love to see proof of that exchange). thanks so much for your understanding & happy writing!

Alright, I'm going to have to withdraw, then. Thanks anyway!

Alright, I'm going to have to withdraw, then. Thanks anyway!
oh no! we're sad to see you go and were really looking forward to some original creative contributions from you. shame it didn't work out. see you around the site :-)

cheers x

me: this deadline can't come fast enough
me: .....i should make a fourth character ๐Ÿ‘€

like my posts back. my immaculate sexy ratio is getting all fukt bc of You
edit; thanks
deadass? i didnt even realize we can see how many reactions we've gotten. i feel mad stupit ๐Ÿ˜” tiny brain energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back