• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heart of the Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Hello Rpnation, I am here to see if anyone would be interested in participating in some Yu-Gi-Oh! RP related fare. As for actual content I am quite open, whether the desire is more of a platonic adventure akin to the Duelist Kingdom Arc or a more romantic focus.

More often than not however from my experience unless explicitly stated, a healthy, entertaining mix comes into fruition.

All of this can be discussed for general direction and plot of course.

I am most knowledgeable with the OG Duel monsters series however I am okay going farther down the line, into the likes of GX, 5-D ect, the exception perhaps being V-Rains as I don't really have any experience with it. (If this changes I'll update this))

I Am fine utilizing canon or OC characters, or even a mix potentially.

I am completely down with doubling or at times not If there's someone you'd merely like me to play for your chosen character if I feel I can play them well enough.

No actual knowledge of the card game is required to RP with me.

I myself do play the game, and know how to. I have most experience with the anime series , opposed to Manga or otherwise.

Those who know how to play are welcome however, and if dueling is something that is involved within the RP I'd be more than happy to use a form of emulation to actually carry out duels with the likes of YGOPRO. I am also fine writing duels out if it is involved RP wise.

Here's some helpful knowledge about me:

I've been RPING for several years now.

I typically post third person paragraph(s) form. ( I can often adjust length to what my partner is comfortable with as I have experience with various post lengths)

I can happily RP what is needed for the RP generally (I play M or F, ect more often than not reasonably happily.)

I try to be on daily and at least make communication, if not posting, regardless I am highly active on this site generally speaking.

Any long term absence I will try my best to inform my partner.

I don't really have any trigger(s) RP Wise, I will however respect my partner's if such is true.

I can RP on RPnation, Discord, e-mail, and even google docs.

If you made it this far, thank you!

If you feel remotely interested feel free to reply below or contact me VIA PM so we can discuss the prospects of writing together! I have a few plot ideas on the mind and in the works and of course if you have any thoughts/ideas feel free to let me know as well!

Yu-Gi-Oh!_(Logo)[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back