• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Healthy Sweet Cute Relationships In Fantasy (MxM, MxF)

InumakiBaby

Inumaki Toge is a baby!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone! How are you? I recently went back to reading and watching a few things I liked a while ago, and I got ideas. Also some good stories I'm RPing are giving me motivation to try new things. Therefore, I'm posting this thread to look for partners for the following plots.
Please have a look through this post and tell me if you would like to write together.
I will say right away though, I would like my partners to be 19+. Thank you.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MC is a young man who makes men's and women's hearts throb but he has a flaw: his partner needs to meet his taste for looks, otherwise a good heart just won't do it. One day, he wakes up somewhere that is not his home and he can't recognize where he is. Turns out, he has been somehow teleported to a completely different world. The societies there are tribal and primitive. But the most defining feature is that the people there are shapeshifters and in many ways the rules of society are similar to the rules in MC's animal world. One such rule is choosing a partner according to how they impress you with their looks. MC has always had good looks and that was something that was never an issue to him. However, now he gets a taste of his own medicine because if someone finds him ugly in their eyes, even for something miniscule, they will shun him and mistreat him. He has never felt pressure to meet someone's beauty expectations and now he gets to find out how the people who liked him felt when confessing their love or in a relationship with him. But not everything is bad. As he goes through trying to survive in this new world and the rules it has that he had never needed to abide by before, he finds a man who not only finds him attractive, but take him under his wing and into his bed. Now that he isn't just not alone but also marked as someone's mate, it is easier for MC to survive.
This plot is inspired by the Beauty and the Beasts comic but this idea is an AU.
Original genres of romance and universe travel apply. It can be a harem plot or there can be a monogamous relationship with competitor side characters involved. If you are into mpreg and family we can have that, but if you're not then it doesn't need to be present.

MC is a noble down on their luck. Their family lost everything and a lot of their relatives died from illness subsequently. But there is one thing that MC is good at that can keep them going. They have retained their family's knowledge of running a home and a business, and homemaking and hospitality are one of the things they really love in this world. So they dive head-first into developing an inn and by tending for other's needs and wants they get some solace for their own broken heart, but really, they must be running away from their pain.
This can be set in a medieval European setting, a feudal Japan or Korea setting, or pioneering America.

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

alien x human, merfolk x human, beastman/shapeshifter x human
M x M, M x intersex M, M x F, intersex F x M, intersex F x F, or intersex F x intersex M.

๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ 

- heart-wrenching angst
- graphic torture
- non-stop drama
- demon characters
- one-liners
- godmoding
- shallow main characters
- not contributing to the plot or not agreeing to lead when it would be right to
- ghosting

You can ask me if you're worried about something have may not be on the list.

๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿงƒ

- healthy/cute/sweet romance relationships
- harem
- long responses
- plotting
- ooc chatting
- crossovers
- time travel
- teleporation
- historical genre
- romance
- mystery
- adventure
- action
- legal age difference
- size difference
- devotion in romance
- duty and loyalty
- platonic relationships

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

- semi-literate
- 3rd person past tense
- 1-5 paragraphs
Due to work I can get periods of fatigue slumps and for a bit I either take a break or keep my responses to 1 paragraph but enough for the story to always keep moving forward.
I'm more heavy on action to help the story proceed and explanations, than on descriptive detail. This is probably due to a changing style, but if I put focus on it I can be more descriptive than I currently am.

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (I'm interested in stories focused on the adults)
Beauty and the Beasts (manhua)
The Romantic Guesthouse (kdrama)
Mo Dao Zu Shi
Jujutsu Kaisen
Twilight
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Bleach

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back