• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ˜ผ HE WAS SUNSHINE, I WAS MIDNIGHT RAIN โ˜ฝ - ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™

8_Stars_8

๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

i wanted that pain

8_Stars_8

now playing

• about me

call me

star

pronouns

she/they

timezone

cst

age range

18+

Please refer to this link for information about my pronouns. If you'd prefer to chat over discord, I will provide it once we touch base over PMs here. I don't do pregnancy plots or plots focused on mental illness/institutionalizing/etc.

about you

You must be 18+. This is non-negotiable due to the potentially dark, heavy, themes my RPs cover. I don't want to take chances by RPing with a minor. If you'd like to chat, that's totally cool, but I expect maturity and understanding.

Secondly, you are preferably not a ghoster. That isn't a cut and dry rule, because it would be hypocritical of me to make it such. I've struggled with my mental health and just life stuff in the past, so I've been guilty of it myself. I just ask you try to let me know if you're not interested or you can't RP anymore and I will give the same courtesy to you. If I don't respond, nudge me with a message and hopefully I'll get back to you. I just hate to see a roleplay I really enjoy die out because of ghosting.

You should be able to play at least 2 characters. This isn't hard set, depending on the RP, as we both might just play one character, but I love creating characters for RPs, so it may come to the point where we have an entire cast. Your OCs should have a realistic FC, if they do have one (no manga or anime).

I look for a partner who likes to talk about our characters and the plot and is going to be passionate about it. Someone who will keep in regular contact with me is a must. I love collaborating on plot ideas and worldbuilding (though I'm very much so a beginner at that). I love making playlists, pinterest boards, ficlets, and (kinda crappy) edits for my RPs and I want to RP with someone who has just as much passion about it as I do.

My boy was a montage. Slow motion, love potion, jumping off things in the ocean.

So I peered through a window. A deep portal, time travel, all the love we unravel.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
UNCODED VERSION:

ABOUT ME:

Name: Star
Pronouns: she/they
Timezone: CST
Age Range: 18+

Please refer to this link for information about my pronouns. If you'd prefer to chat over discord, I will provide it once we touch base over PMs here. I don't do pregnancy plots or plots focused on mental illness/institutionalizing/etc.

ABOUT YOU:

You must be 18+. This is non-negotiable due to the potentially dark, heavy, themes my RPs cover. I don't want to take chances by RPing with a minor. If you'd like to chat, that's totally cool, but I expect maturity and understanding.

Secondly, you are preferably not a ghoster. That isn't a cut and dry rule, because it would be hypocritical of me to make it such. I've struggled with my mental health and just life stuff in the past, so I've been guilty of it myself. I just ask you try to let me know if you're not interested or you can't RP anymore and I will give the same courtesy to you. If I don't respond, nudge me with a message and hopefully I'll get back to you. I just hate to see a roleplay I really enjoy die out because of ghosting.

You should be able to play at least 2 characters. This isn't hard set, depending on the RP, as we both might just play one character, but I love creating characters for RPs, so it may come to the point where we have an entire cast. Your OCs should have a realistic FC, if they do have one (no manga or anime).

I look for a partner who likes to talk about our characters and the plot and is going to be passionate about it. Someone who will keep in regular contact with me is a must. I love collaborating on plot ideas and worldbuilding (though I'm very much so a beginner at that). I love making playlists, pinterest boards, ficlets, and (kinda crappy) edits for my RPs and I want to RP with someone who has just as much passion about it as I do.

RULES:

1:
Decent grammar and spelling is required. 3rd person POV required, past tense preferred (not a stickler on the tense, because I often mix tenses by accident).

2: You must be 18+. This is non-negotiable due to the potentially dark, heavy, themes my RPs cover. I don't want to take chances by RPing with a minor. If you'd like to chat, that's totally cool, but I expect maturity and understanding.

3: I only RP OC/OC, no canon characters. The romantic pairings I play are M/F and F/F. I play feminine or female characters for my main characters, but I will play masculine or male characters as a side character. I just don't feel very attached to masculinity, so it's difficult for me to bring passion to characters that are masculine. If this irks you, you should turn away now.

4: No one-liners please. I write from 300-800 words per post, and I expect to at least be matched in post length. I might be looking for a more casual RP and I will let you know if less words is okay, but as a general rule I like a few solid paragraphs.

5: I have the right to add or change anything about this at any time. Please communicate with me so that we are on the same page!

WORDBANK:

*Regency Era
*Pirates
*Found Family
*Dubious Morality
*Private School
*Rich Kids
*Betrayal
*BAMF Women
*Royalty
*Revenge

PLOTS:

TROPES I ENJOY:

โ™ก means craving
* enemies to lovers
* best friend's sibling โ™ก
* forbidden love
* something with iceskaters ?
* bodyguard/the person they're supposed to be protecting
* royalty anything (arranged marriage anyone?)
* laurie/amy from little women dynamic โ™ก
* bandmates to lovers โ™ก

Last edited:
bump! ; i'm still looking for someone to write "Oh Captain, My Captain!" with me! c:

bump! ; please look at the "tropes i enjoy" section and the ones i'm craving especially (indicated by โ™ก). i'm kinda only up for m/f right now

bump! ; please look at the "tropes i enjoy" section and the ones i'm craving especially (indicated by โ™ก). i'm kinda only up for m/f right now, but i will double up! :)

also i'm dumb and forgot to add an uncoded version of my search, but it's up now. it's the post after the first one~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back