• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So gotten really into this show it's fun so was wondering if anyone would want to do a RP for it.

I thought of a OC who's The son of Charlie and Vaggie I always like thinking of Next Gen characters:3
And I'd like to use him in a RP so either it being set years later or it could be AUish.
Given how few eps there really are I'm fine doing some AU kind of stuff as long as the characters are themselves.

Few rules I should probably mention.
First we should both be mutiple characters canon and OCs if you have them because Its not fun if someone only uses one character for the whole thing while I have to be everyone else.

My replies aren't super long I know that bugs people I don't care how long your replies are as long as it snot just you saying okay multiple times in a row because I can't keep replying to just that .
One line is fine by me as long as it makes sense to what's happening.

I'm fine playing a character you want to have your character interact with as long as you do the same for me but I won't play a character just to date your OC I've done that a couple of times and it doesn't work out so I prefer not to do that unless it's someone I trust enough

Also if you haven't seen all the eps let me know so I don't spoil something for you.

We can discuss a plot or make it up as we go I'm fine with either

Note if you have a OC they don't have to be Next Gen I just want to clarify that sometimes people just assume because my OC is that's the main thing I want to do but your OC can be whatever as long as they make sense

Last edited:
Anyone interested?

I could also be up for a like reverse AU where characters are angles instead of demons and vise versa my OC can work with that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back