• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin hotel Radiodust rp search.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone I’m currently craving a Hazbin Hotel, AngelXAlastor rp at the moment. We can discuss plots and other details like that in pms. Please note that it has been a while since I have seen the show so please forgive me if I do forget anything about it . Honestly once I find the time I’ll probably go back and rewatch the show especially since the recent trailers for it has got me excited and is also what made me want to roleplay it in the first place.

Anyways enough rambling, if you are interested please either comment below or PM me.

((Lol okay I’ll send you a new pm for this one because trying to do two in one pm would just be a little overwhelming for me is all lol 😂.))

(ok, just choose who ya wanna be. I can be either or. So, up 2 you)
Hello everyone I’m currently craving a Hazbin Hotel, AngelXAlastor rp at the moment. We can discuss plots and other details like that in pms. Please note that it has been a while since I have seen the show so please forgive me if I do forget anything about it . Honestly once I find the time I’ll probably go back and rewatch the show especially since the recent trailers for it has got me excited and is also what made me want to roleplay it in the first place.

Anyways enough rambling, if you are interested please either comment below or PM me.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back