• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss ship role play search.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone to do either a Hazbin Hotel or a Helluva Boss role play with. Currently looking to do CCxCC just because OCxCC or OCXOC just doesn’t really interest me much honestly. Now I can’t make any promises but I MIGHT be willing to compromise and do a CCxOC with you if you are willing to do CCxCC for me as well because CCxOC alone just doesn’t really interest me sorry .

We can also discuss details such as which characters we want to be and rules and other things like that in pm.So please either comment below or pm me if you are interested.

Ships I’m looking for are:

AsmodeusxFizz
BlitzoxStolas
AlastorxAngel Dust

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone to do either a Hazbin Hotel or a Helluva Boss role play with. Currently looking to do CCxCC just because OCxCC or OCXOC just doesn’t really interest me much honestly. Now I can’t make any promises but I MIGHT be willing to compromise and do a CCxOC with you if you are willing to do CCxCC for me as well because CCxOC alone just doesn’t really interest me sorry .

We can also discuss details such as which characters we want to be and rules and other things like that in pm.So please either comment below or pm me if you are interested.

Ships I’m looking for are:

AsmodeusxFizz
BlitzoxStolas
AlastorxAngel Dust
I’m down to rp fizz x Ozzie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back