• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy Character Thread!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Aeshae

The Very Tired Student

Hello there,
If you are reading this letter, then that means that at long last your powers have surfaced.
Congratulations!
However, like being able to ride a bike, or fathom calculations, your powers are a skill that must be trained and controlled.
As such, you are hereby invited to Havenworth Academy, Home for the Exceptional.
Here, you will be in direct tutelage of some of the world's finest professors while you work on what makes you special.
Remember, to possess more books than the average man means nothing if you cannot first learn to read.

96908a3571c96d4a4ef3fff987d876fa.jpg

Make sure you check out the OTHER section and LORE section for how the world works and the rules of the RP before making a character!

Here will be the compilation of the characters, a vault if you will. If there is something that needs to be tweaked, I will PM you and ask for you to make the appropriate changes before I approve it for roleplaying. There are two types of character applications, the faculty and the students.

For faculty, there are limited spots available. Faculty are stronger, wiser, and more experienced at controlling their powers than the students. Furthermore, like in real life, faculty have the ability to assign homework to students, discipline the students for breaking the rules, and having access to the school at all times including its resources within reason. This is not to be abused even for the sake of roleplaying. If there is an issue between players, I (the GM) will take action to dismiss that teacher character. Faculty can not participate in most assignments and school wide events unless they are assigning or tutoring students for it or otherwise stated.

Here is the current list of Faculty:
Headmaster: Headmistress Reese (GM)

Deputy Professor: ALSO REX RIP HIM LOL

Practical Application/History Professor: Dr. Ouroboros

Disciplinary Department/Mathematics: Rex Geralt (GM)

Sparring and Training/English: Alexandre Porto

Councilor/Science: Azura Cunobelinus

For students, there are unlimited spots available. For every student, they have just discovered their power recently within the past year or so (check Lore for more info). Students are much more unsure about their powers, and some will be unable to control it (such as difficulty to manifest it at will, others being able to control not bringing it out). Students will be required to follow the rules of the academy, including curfew and fighting restrictions. Students who break these rules will be disciplined like at any other school (if they are caught). Students also will be able to participate in all events and school wide assignments. Furthermore, students will be able to develop their ability over time. This can change the character sheet in either becoming more specific or changing entirely (its possible Mary Sue thought she could ignite anything, but she actually can control the temperature of an inanimate object's chemical make up).

Current Students:

Wally Ambrose
Leo Williamson
Vivian Evans

• Name:

DOB:

Physical Description:

Hometown:

Event of "Awakening": How were your powers manifested? It could have been random, during great stress, or anything at all.

Ability: For the most part very vague

Dislikes:

Favorite Subject:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

At Least One Quirk:

Bio: In character as being interviewed by the school

Feel free to include pictures and be as creative as you'd like with these!

Last edited:

Victoria Reese

DOB: December 12, 1966

Physical Description: Reese is an older woman, with graying blonde hair that is kept neatly behind her. She stands tall for a woman, at about 6'01 with an excellent stance. She wears full body suits that covers her, but occasionally when she moves people can see large amounts of scars beneath her sleeves. Her eyes are a dark brown, analyzing but not unkind. Her movements are precise and timed, as if she worked like a machine with perfect rhythm. When students typically see her, she is inside of her office overlooking the grounds, seated behind a massive and ornate oak desk with piles of paperwork stacked neatly.

BTSv9.5_Granny.jpg

Hometown: Pembrokeshire, Wales

Event of "Awakening": When she turned of age, Reese released several "tremors" across the small island of Wales. This prompted the investigation of the WWSA (World Wide Supernatural Agency) that led to her arrest and detainment.

Ability: Can control spatial probabilities around her. Such things include the movement of objects (classified as "teleportation") and the expansion and minimization of the space around her (this was what created the tremors).

Likes: Clean and organized environments, youth, community, hard workers.

Dislikes: Controlling and oppressing those who have abilities, people believing they are superior or inferior to others.

Position: Headmistress

Bio: "Welcome to my academy. I founded this institution for one reason, to culture and protect those who possess powers and abilities that are unknown to the public. Here you will learn and grow with the worlds brightest. It is my hope that by the time you graduate, you will have full mastery of your powers so that you can choose what to do with your future."

Rex Geralt

DOB: June 20, 1825

Physical Description: Geralt, despite his grand age, looks as if he was about 22or so. His face is usually in a scowl of some kind, but bringing up his age just brings him in a rotten mood. He stands at about 6'3, and his stance is usually always ready for an attack from somewhere. He usually has a bit of scruff on his face, and he lets his hair grow a bit lengthy before cutting it himself. He dresses in clean, pressed shirts and slacks with a worn and shoddy coat over. When it gets warmer he prefers to just roll up his sleeves than take it off.
lonko.gif

Hometown: A forgotten town in France

Event of "Awakening": Leading up to the events of the French Revolution, Geralt aligned himself with the cause in riots and demonstrations. When fighting finally took place, Geralt received a nasty shot to the stomach that caused him to bleed out. He later awoke in a pile of collected bodies, and was pronounced KIA. Panicking, he fled France rather quickly and realized he simply could not die.

Ability: Cell Manipulation (Thought it was immortality). Geralt can manipulate his cells to heal his body as well as slow his aging process drastically. He can also focus his cells to make him stronger or faster for periods of time, but doing this allows him to age at a faster rate since he can not focus on slowing down his aging. When taking lethal blows he discovered, his body automatically focuses on healing him, so his body ages faster.

Likes: Getting things done, a good smoke, progress, his coat.

Dislikes: Losing his lighter, slackers, those who don't follow the rules.

Position: Disciplinary Department/ Mathematics

Strengths: Fighting, Focusing on what's in front of him

Weaknesses: Being patient, Accepting losses

Quirks: Geralt is a nervous smoker and will occasionally fiddle with his lighter at random times or when thinking. He is also extremely fond of his coat for some reason.

Bio: "Ugh, Reese is this necessary? We've known each other for years... "
With a heavy sigh, Geralt cleared his throat before continuing. "Right well, I've been around for a long time so I know a lot of things. I mean, I was practically there when calculus was invented. The reason why I want this job though... It's because I'm tired. I've been fighting for way too long and I think the WWSA are starting to catch wind of who I am so I need a place to settle down. Lord knows I don't have the patience to deal with those idiots. Anyways, this seems like a good place as any to start a new life and we've been friends for a long time Reese. So, what do you say?"

fc8351024eaf9e13a61e9cb8dcd16bc7.jpg
Name: Azura Cunobelinus

DOB: April 15, 1989

Physical Description: Azura seems to always wear a darkened blue dance like dress (as seen in picture) with the one exception of wearing leggings on both legs. She stands at 5' 6", being possibly the smallest of the teachers. Her hair is always seemed to be dyed a ocean blue or a sky blue but in actuality, it was a mutation from having her powers released during a bath when she was 12. She has light blue eyes and often wears a large headband on top of her head.

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Event of "Awakening": It was quite on accident when she was singing as a child that she learned of her ability to manipulate water, but she also learned that it came at a heavy cost as well to her.

Ability: Water manipulation is as the name states, Azura can manipulate 5 to 10 liters of water by flicking her fingers or summoning it from thin air. It comes at the heavy cost of using water inside herself when not around enough water to use. Either by singing or dancing makes the water appear in thin air but it comes at the cost of using her own water inside yet again. She's always carrying around a large jug of water, so she can use it but she doesn't use her powers very often.

Likes: Azura likes how the water dances around her when she uses it, talking about signing though she will not sing even if requested, and her students needing help in life, you just never know when someone needs to cover something up from the headmistress though she would rat the student out to be in the clear.

Dislikes: Azura loathes those who think higher than themselves than others (she calls them a derogatory word often in her head), people that use their powers to get what they want from people (They are considered fodder and will be used accordingly, her thoughts when hearing one), and being told to wear shoes.

Position: Councilor/Science

Strengths: Her strengths are varied but they are; Dancing to an inner beat while manipulating the water in one's body to get her point across (rarely uses it but she wouldn't kill any student, threaten yes, but never kill.), singing softly to occupy the free time she has when counseling and teaching while not using her powers, and sleeping in water when possible (has gotten in trouble for it as well, she could breath underwater if she wished but only for a half hour to an hour).

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses vary as well; Receiving a backlash of water to her face when using her powers on troublesome students to behave, singing when pushed too often from students, and having to dance when inner waters are churned too much.

At least one Quirk: She has a tendency to go barefoot everywhere and her feet haven't yet broken from the terrain.

Bio:
"Oh! To tell everyone my history?! Happily, Headmistress Reese!"
Azura exclaimed excitedly before calming down to more manageable levels.
"I'm Azura Cunobelinus, councilor and science teacher to you students. I'm from the gateway city, St. Louis. I discovered my powers as a preteen and worked on them throughout my life, to get noticed by Headmistress here. My hair color is a mutation of my powers manifestation but aside from that, I'm a single child to very screwed up family. I'm not going to go into detail about that. I think that covers what I can think of for basics, Headmistress Reese."

Last edited:
images.jpeg

Name:
Wally Ambrose

DOB:
November 14, 1999

Physical Description:
Wally has a light, athletic build, fitting for a runner. He stands at 6'0" tall and weighs in at around 175 lbs.

Hometown:
Chicago, Illinois

Event of Awakening:
Wally had always been a big Track and Field guy. During a high school track meet, Wally's Speed had manifested. One second, he was in position by the starting line and the next? He was halfway across town running at top speed. Needless to say, everyone was very surprised that day.

Ability:
Enhanced Speed
Wally is capable of moving at speeds that exceed what a regular human can handle. His current top speed is fast enough to match even the fastest of sports cars. He isn't fast enough to break the sound barrier yet but that doesn't stop him from trying to do so everyday.

Chili Dogs, Running at top speed, Blonde Archers, Quips and Puns

Dislikes:
People who can't take a joke, Elitists

Favorite Subject:
PE

Strengths:
If there was one thing that Wally could be counted on doing, it was keeping everyone's moods up. Despite his carefree attitude, Wally cares deeply for his friends and family. It's almost as if he couldn't stand seeing someone be upset.

Weaknesses:
He has a slight tendency to push his body too far. Remember when I mentioned that he keeps trying to break the sound barrier? That often puts a ridiculous amount of strain on his body. That strain being that leg muscles slowly begin to deteriorate over time. Ironically, if he continues his goal of breaking the sound barrier, he'll get slower and slower until he can barely match the top speed of a bicycle.

At least One Quirk:
He has an "above average" interest in female blonde archers

Bio:
"Hey, what's up? Name's Wally. Short, sweet, and rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it. Anyway, if you need some help just holler and I'll be there lickity split!"

Last edited:

• tumblr_p3p7kzCsjV1uox862o1_640.jpg
    Name:Alexandre "Alex" Porto

DOB:05/08/1983

Physical Description: Alex is roughly 6 feet tall, and has a thin build. His hair is blue and his skin is pale, a sub-product of his constant shapeshifting.

Hometown: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Name:Person
,age: 19
D.O.B:May,23,1999
Appearance:Skinny, white, hair bowtie, and tuxedo.
hometown:St Augustine, Florida
Event of awakening: was infected by a alien parasite that took over his brain after years of surgery they got it out but after he felt strange and found out he had extraordinary abilities
Abilities: telekinesis and teleportation that he hasn't mastered yet so he can only go a mile or so
Likes: not a lot of things make him happy he's impossible to cheer up he only laughs at puns
Dislikes: loud stuff, rock bands, music, and outside
subject: science
strength: his smartness
Weakness: the fact he s always sad
quirk: he likes to stay inside a lot
Bio: oh umm hi {cut} (put more excitement into it) {go} hi my name is person and I like the inside I'm lonely and gonna die with no friends. {Cut}( ...umm...good job?)

Akise-Aru-gif-stella2015-38161972-500-281.gif
Name: Leo Williamson
DOB: 19th August.
Physical Description: Leo stands at a height of 5'11, with broad shoulders and an athletic frame. He possesses ash-blonde hair with piercing pink eyes that upon activation of his power, a spiral encircles around the iris with the pupil at the centre point. Leo bears a scar on his right hand due to an accident that occured when he was walking home from school one day, tripping and cutting himself on a piece of exposed, broken glass. It's one of his most notable physical characteristics and is often instantly remarked upon by others the moment it is seen.
Hometown: Albany, New York State, USA.

Event of "Awakening": Leo was messing around one day at home up in his room, throwing a pencil up and into the air; feeling confident, he closed his eyes, opening the right eye only to the pencil launch itself into the ceiling above. The young man was visibly shaken and at a loss for words regarding the incident. Pondering it for a second, he closed his right eye and opened his left one, whereby the opposite effect happened, gouging the pencil from the wall and nearly jamming it straight through his eye socket.

Ability: Leo's ability consists of the ability to generate small-scale whirlwinds from his eyes in a spiral action. This effects his eyes, as they are the means by which he uses his abilities. His right eye enables him to generate whirlwinds that have the potential to propel objects. If he were to concentrate immensely, he would be able to push people back a few steps but this would cause him to nauseous and ill should he try and sustain it too long. In regards to his left eye, this generates a whirlwinds that draws objects in towards him, though these tend to be small in scale. The strength and range of the whirlwinds correspond to how closed or open his eyes are. The problem is, if he tries to generate too much force in regards to the whirlwind, he will become easily fatigued and nauseated so he uses it on a small scale. By its very nature, it has great promise in co-operating with other people. Leo concentrates by pointing his fingers in an upward gun motion, purely as it's an easy way for him to measure how strong he needs the whirlwinds to be.
latest

(Example of what Leo's ability can be like when used in conjunction with other people's abilities or even everyday items).

Likes: Physical exercise (especially soccer), messing around with his ability, reading comic books, having a good laugh with family and friends, a cup of tea.
Dislikes: Impersonal people, being told to act in a certain away, obnoxious people, coffee, people unnecessarily verbose.
Favourite Subject: Physical Education (PE).
62d0461311ce3fc926ad406abe6eeefb.gif
Strengths: Given the nature of his ability, Leo is highly dependent on co-operating with other people so as to maximise the use of his power. Therefore he gets on with people superbly and will always be there to lend a helping hand to those who need it. He's very physically active and therefore adds manoeuvrability to his repertoire as an action that can be influenced by his ability.
Weaknesses: As mentioned above, due to his need to co-operate with other people, if targeted individually he may be taken out over time due to fatigue at the over-use of his ability. If something were to happen to a classmate under his watch, he would lay the blame entirely on his own shoulders.
At Least One Quirk: He has a tendency to talk to himself if he's walking alone.

Bio: "Well, to be perfectly honest with you sir, my family life isn't too interesting but family life doesn't have to be. My father, mothers, my two little brothers and I are very tight-knit so when the opportunity to apply to this college to help me understand these powers sprang up, I couldn't pass it up! Before that though, my brothers and I messed around with it an awful lot truth be told! Whether it be cooking a football over to me so I can pass it to my other brother when it's in the air, or seeing how great the propulsion ability of my right eye is when a ball is fired at me, we had a great time experimenting! Now, I'll hopefully be able to put these powers to good use, since the thing about this power is, it gets better if I use it with other people so I plan to get on with as much people as I possibly can! Thanks for having me here sir."

Name: Vivian Evans

DOB: July 14th, 2000

Physical Description:
1532633061825.png
A girl with a small stature, only standing about 5'2", and weighing around 100 lbs. She dyes her hair regularly to keep things exciting, but her natural hair color is blonde. She's often seen wearing white clothing, skirts, and minimal jewelry. Her eyes, while greenish/blue in the picture, are actually brown.

Hometown: Winona, Minnesota

Event of "Awakening": Vivan was outside in a field, taking pictures of nature for fun. Upset that a certain flower wasn't as big as she wanted, her ability took over and manifested. At first, a tiny bud of a flower. Next, a dispersal of multiple little flowers.

Ability: Plant manipulation. Right now, all that's known is the ability to grow/summon flowers, but not always willingly.

Dislikes: Math, spaghetti, people who litter, people who are grade A screw-offs, but still manage to succeed

Favorite Subject: Science, photography

Strengths: She's really good at photography; she can take any broken town and make the pictures pop out and look inviting.

Weaknesses: Her abilities are mostly undiscovered, and she can't do them always at will. Half of the time, they're on accident.

At Least One Quirk: She's obsessed with everything involving nature, including herbal medicine and potion crafting.

Bio: Vivian sat there with her hands folded on her lap. "Ms.Evans, you're here today because..." The interviewer began. She brought her hand up, rubbing her nose with the back of her hand. She attempted to listen as the interviewer asked her questions, but all she could think about was the urge to sneeze. "We've realized you've been granted abilities inhumanely possib-" She held up a finger momentarily to the interviewer, and turned her head, sneezing. When she looked back, there was a dandelion in the interviewer's hand. The interviewer stared at it in shock, and so did Vivian, but in slight embarrassment. "I'm sorry," she chuckled quietly, replacing her hands on her lap. "Please continue."

Name: Relin Kilv

DOB: 01/01/2000

Physical Description:
anime-boy-boy-cute-kawaii-Favim.com-3042909.jpg

Height: 5'2
Weight: 116 Lbs
Build: Lithe
Hometown: Pensacola , Florida

Event of "Awakening": He was in the woods star gazing when he started hearing voices that sounded like whispers the shadows soon started forming silhouette figures around him although he was able to remain calm the shadows were grabbing at him forcing him into a ball of darkness only releasing him until the sunset.

Ability: Phantom - Can manipulate shadows and has a whispering voice ability which allows him to either talk to one person without moving his mouth or make people just hear some nonsense whispers. He has terrible control over his ability and it can spike out of control especially if he is in a dark area or its night time, he considers his powers to have more of a mind of its own, although his powers will protect him if the need arise.

Likes: Researching Criminal/Murderers Behavior, Games, Good Joke.

Dislikes: Bugs, Dogs, Heights, The cold

Favorite Subject: History

Strengths: Running, Acrobatics, Laser Tag/Paintball, Swimming and Computer Hacking.

Weaknesses: Low Strength, Terrible Liar, Social Situations, Barely any control over his ability and Can not cook to save a life.

At Least One Quirk: He hates being around people for a long period of time.

Bio: "Do i have to give you info on my history, all i do is stay home and play video games although i am pretty proficient with technology and i love to learn about history its just so bloody interesting."

Last edited:
Name: Doctor Ouroboros, Dr. O

DOB: Unknown

Physical Description: Standing at 5’8, Doctor Ouroboros wears a full body space suit that masks their identity and physical shape. They seem to be missing an arm, which has been replaced by a prosthetic. They speak in a synthesized voice.

0DE7CFAF-7FCD-4E4E-A36A-06CAFF030A51.jpeg

Hometown:

Event of "Awakening": The entity known as Doctor Ouroboros is rather secretive about their history, claiming that with their abilities, even a memory can be dangerous. What they do reveal is that their powers manifested after they made a choice, and that choice came with such a great consequence that the person known as Doctor Ouroboros regretted it so much that they found themselves thrown back in time to the point of the choice. They changed their mind and because of it, created a new timeline while being simultaneously aware of the other.

Ability: Doctor Ouroboros has the ability to control time, transport consciousness through time and even create temporal duplicates of themselves. The duplicates exist under an Uncertainty Paradox, only manifesting as long as they remain uncertain in their actions. If they make a resolution, the other duplicates reintegrate into the duplicate with the chosen path. Though repeated use of this ability has caused them to forget their own name and ravaged their body to the point where they must wear a special suit to survive. Their rifts are also extremely volatile, one instance severing their own arm off and causing it to be lost in time.

Likes: Reading, long walks along the Space-Time Continuum, Order and 80’s pop.

Dislikes: Recklessness, apathy for consequences, Groundhog’s Day movies, sarcasm

Position: Practical Application/History Professor

Strengths: Punctual, Master chef, master pianist, dutiful educator, pretty good dancer

Weaknesses: Doesn’t understand sarcasm, quite literal, forgetful of certain things, secretive to the point of doubt, has to sit in the back row of movie theaters.

At least one Quirk: Doctor Ouroboros has a habit of speak in the third person in conversation as well as confusing the past, present and future. They also speak their full name rather than use the shortened version like everyone else.

Bio: “Doctor Ouroboros? Thank you for coming in today for your interview.” The being called Doctor Ouroboros tilted their head in confusion. “Interview? Doctor-Ouroboros-was-hired-already.” The interviewer shuffled through the papers in front of them. “No, this is the initial interview. We spoke two days ago? You thought it was ten years from then.” Doctor Ouroboros nodded in hesitant agreement. “Just tell is a little bit about you and demonstrate your unique ability.”

“Doctor-Ouroboros-has-introduced-Doctor-Ouroboros. Doctor-Ouroboros-has-told-the-interviewer-their-name. Doctor-Ouroboros-cannot-remember-themselves. The-interview-will-go-poorly. Headmistress-Reese-will-hire-Doctor-Ouroboros-regardless.” The interviewer coughed uncomfortably. “I wouldn’t say this is going poorly, but I like your confidence in your chance of employment. How about that demonstration?” Doctor Ouroboros nods and raises their right hand, snapping their fingers.

Immediately the surrounding area becomes a large, flat plain. The sky is a deep orange hue and an active volcano smokes in the distance. The interviewer marveled at the scene. “My god....this....this is prehistoric! You transported us to the Cretaceous period! This is amazing!” “Doctor-Ouroboros-has-pleased-the-interviewer. The-interview-is-going-well. In-twelve-seconds-the-interviewer-will-scream.” The interviewer turned around. “Why would I screa-oh god....is...is that a Velociraptor?” Doctor Ouroboros turned around and saw the tall creature staring intently at the pair. “Yes.” “Can...can it SEE us?” “Yes. It-will-attempt-to-charge-in-five-seconds. It-will-attempt-to-devour-the-interviewer.” The interviewer looked at Doctor Ouroboros with frightful eyes. “Wait, what?” The Velociraptor let out a screech and began to charge. “Woah, woah, WOAH! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE? TAKE US BACK! TAKE US BACK! OH GOD!” The interviewer raises his arms as the beast leapt at them. Doctor Ouroboros snapped their fingers again.

A loud, wet sound is heard followed by a loud thud and continuous screeching. The interviewer looked down to see half the Velociraptor screaming and clawing the floor with its manus appendages. It snapped its jaws at the interviewer’s feet, causing him to retreat behind the red suites being. Doctor Ouroboros looked down at the bisected dinosaur and raised a red boot before bringing it down sharply on the creature’s neck, killing it. Doctor Ouroboros turned and looked at the frightened man, their glass visor unreadable. They began to make their way to the door of the office. “Doctor-Ouroboros-will-report-to-their-office-on-Monday.” The interviewer looked at the entity with fear on his face. “Like HELL, you are! You nearly got me KILLED! Headmistress Reese would never allow you to be around children! You’re insane!” The space suited figure stopped as they opened the door. They turned back to the man and the dead beast on his office floor. The visor reflected the man’s terrified expression as the entity stared at them. Even though he couldn’t see their eyes, he could tell they were trained on his.

“Doctor-Ouroboros-will-report-to-work-on-Monday.”

With that, it closed the door.

Last edited:
images
1*cEW-2HTnl-ODppXoKq8WyQ.jpeg
mikoto-misaka-2397.jpg

Rosalie Valentine

BasicsName: Rosalie Valentine

Nickname(s):Rosa; Cupid

Date of Birth: January 11, 2000

Horoscope: Aquarius
( Winter Child )

Hometown: Aspen, Colorado

Blood type: O+
giphy.gif

Personal
[This scrolls]

Event of "Awakening": Rosa spent most of her times up in the mountains due to growing up in them, after a long trip up a mountain side to go snowboarding she found herself caught in a storm. After a few moments of cold snow blowing her face a small avalanche was rolling her way. As soon as it reached her she made her arms in an X to defend herself, only to open her eyes to see the snow melted and a large crater formed around her.

Ability: " Electric Chaos", Mainly the ability to cause large amounts of destruction from electric blasts. The blasts may take different forms powered with heat and painful shocks, from balls that can be shot through air to craters that surround her. Though despite her surprising strength and agility, her use of the ability causes her to bleed. As nose bleeds are the first level of her bleeding, occurring often.

Physical Description: Rosa can be described as short, but firm. She has developed muscles from past snowboarding and hiking trips. Despite, most girls her physical appearance has never bothered her so shes mainly carefree about it. Her honey brown hair is often pinned up, but runs down to her shoulder once let down. Her eyes are a soft milky brown and often filled with curiosity.

Bio: `` Well? I'm not totally sure where to start, ever since I was a baby I've lived in the mountains. I'm an only child, if you don't count my three doggos. I absolutely love food, my Grandmum's the best cook in Colorado! About Grandmum, she's... never really told me what happened to my parents. All she's ever said was a car crash, but I don't let the past effect me. I'm looking forward to learning here, and... attempting to make new friends. Thank you for having me.``

786622ae4915081363c0a1984762cd984deac216_hq.gif

Extras
↠ Snow boarding, Ski Trips, and Hikes
↠ Boba Tea
↠ Training and Workouts
↠ Superhero Movies

Dislikes:
↠ Being commanded
↠ Closed Spaces
↠ The Dark
↠ Veggies
↠ Jumpscares

Favorite Subject:
↠ Lunch, She's a food addict.

Strengths:
↠ Comebacks and Picking Fights; Rosa is a very aggressive person as she has been picked on since she was a child.
↠ Running and keeping at a good pace
↠ Organizing, she's a neat freak
↠ Eating contests!

Weaknesses:
↠ Water, despite being physical she has never figured out the art of swimming
↠ Humid areas, they drain her energy and make her feel gross and slow
↠ Following directions

At Least One Quirk:
↠ Rosa uses hand gestures a lot when making conversation
↠ She also starts to tap her foot if she is anxious

giphy.gif

Created By Hana the Flower Hana the Flower

Last edited:
natasha bechdel

Natasha is regarded as a bright student and a kind individual but has a tendency to stick out due to her difficulties with empathy and understanding how other people think. She is well-mannered and polite but can sometimes come across rude without intending to. She is frequently the last person to understand a joke or it will go right over her head. Natasha is passionate about science fiction, mathematics, and will talk about these to anyone who will listen- she also thinks about powers in terms of science. She always acts on her brain, not her heart, meaning she is rational and logical. She can be good in a crisis due to her level-headedness. However, she can become overwhelmed in noisy and bright enviroments.

basics

→ name | natasha bechdel
→ age |17
→ dob | 06.06.01
→ hometown | london, uk
→ ability | force field generation
→ additional | autistic & dyslexic

appearance

→ hair | black
→ height | short
→ eyes |dark
→ description | natasha is of a shorter and smaller build. she has straight, black hair that reaches her midsection; she usually wears it up. she struggles to make eye contact and constantly fidgets.

details
→ awakening | occured when she was feeling frustrated one day and rushed home. her parents found that they physically couldn't get near her until she calmed down.

→ favourite subject | mathematics

→ strengths | high intellect / kind / agile / thoughtful
→ weaknesses | overwhelmed easily / overanalyses / odd / dependent on others

→ likes |numbers / sweet food / science fiction
→ dislikes | rain / loud noise / sarcasm

→ quirks | she wants to become an astrophysicist and is very knowledgable about space

interview transcript
"hello, miss bechdel. it's a fairly standard procedure to interview students prior to admittance. how are you?"

"um, nervous, i guess. things have been changing really fast."

"that makes sense. don't worry, these are just standard questions."

"okay."

"when did you first begin exhibiting your ability?"

"about a month ago. i was contacted shortly after and offered that i could attend here, as an international student."

"yes, you grew up overseas, didn't you?"

"in england. we caught a flight over about a week ago and here i am! i've visited the united states a few times before but never lived here."

"i'm sure you'll have no issues fitting in."

"i've always had issues 'fitting in', but thank you. i hope to enjoy my time here."

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Name: Jake Tieman

DOB: 1999 september 18

Physical Description: Jake stands at 5'6, he is of slender build and has brown hair that is usually disheveled, his eyes are dark brown.
874-08478673en_Masterfile.jpg

Hometown: Denver

Event of "Awakening": During graduation, he had to talk to the whole school. He got nervous and jittery. The next thing he knew was that there was a rock hovering over his head.

Ability: Jake can use telekinesis, and move objects with his mind. He hasn't mastered this thought, and can only move small objects like rocks. He also unwillingly uses it when he gets angry or nervous, and he is still in the process to mastering his powers.

Dislikes: spiders, high places, spiders, physical education... Did I said spiders?

Favorite Subject: Mathematics and Biology

Strengths: He's a smart guy, and has always had high notes on most subjects, except, physical education. He's also pretty fast, not superhuman, but fast, and he is also very skilled with computers

Weaknesses: He isn't physically strong, and it's weak. He also has a unnatural fear for spiders or high places, getting to panic if he is in one of those situations. He has a hard time socializing, too, and gets nervous easily.

At Least One Quirk: He has an habit of making small things float in the air when he's nervous. He also is very skilled with computers, because he wants to be a full-time programmer.

Bio: "Good morning, Jake." Said the interviewer. "Do you know why you are here?" He asked. "Yes..." I said. "Well then you know that we need you to talk more openly, not just saying yes." Said the interviewer again, leaning forward. Saying yes it's so simple... What else he needs? "Okay." I said. The interviewer just sighned.
"Tell me about you." The interviewer asked him. "I'm Jack. I like reading and music, and I also like computers." I said.
"Can I get you to speak to me normally?" The interviewer asked again. "I don't know." I say.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Header] font-family:Orbitron; color: #bf6de0; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; //This is box the name is in. The line below the name it not in here. If you change the font here it won't work, you have to change it in the [font=] tag// [/class]
[class=Notes] //Above is the box surrounding everything The max and min height need to stay the same, and should be as big as your picture appear to connect the lines// [/class]
f1803d8b1be707f0eb96cc8848cbe6a8.jpg
[Class=Notes] //Above is the Image it has a border to the right of it// [/class] [div class=Header]Molly McKlain [class=Notes] //Above is the Name of the character, here is where you should change the font if that's what you want. Same for the body text// [/class]
[class=Notes] //Above is the Scroll box for the Cs form is a basic scroll box I recommend to make its height appear to be ten pixels away from the bottom border of the border box Below is where you'll start to fill things out and replace the form with what ever you need it to be// [/class] Age: 18

DOB: February 21

Physical Description: Molly stands at 5'3, weighing around 120lbs with an athletic body frame. She tends to keep her hair a bright purple as she believes it makes her grey eyes stand out. Running along the length of her right arm are multiple scars that are covered by her various tattoos.

Hometown: Lima, Ohio

Event of "awakening": At the age of 16, Molly found herself in an unconventional game of tag with a couple of friends. Being "it", she ran after a young boy, laughing and joking. As she approached the boy, she reached her hand out to lightly tap his shoulder. However, as her hand connected with his shoulder, the boy seemed to fly through the air tumble to the ground. Molly stood still dumbfounded as she frantically looked at the boy and her hands. With fear in his eyes, the boy shuffled to his feet and ran away followed by everyone else, leaving Molly to stand alone.

Ability: Molly posses the ability to be immensely stronger than the average human. She's still unable to completely control her powers but she works at it every day, training to be stronger than Superman and Mr.Incredible combined.

Likes: thunder storms, sports, sleeping, exercise, baggy clothes

Dislikes: staying indoors, smoking, arguing, PDA, deadlines

Favorite subject: Biology

Strengths: Molly is known to be very persistent and self-regulatory.

Weaknesses: Over many years of training herself, Molly has realized that when she feels trapped or in pain her powers are limited.

Quirk: She's never seen with her hair down.

Bio: "I'm sure it's pretty self-explanatory as to why I'm here, I have powers that you say you can help me with. However, since you seem so curious, I'm here because I've been training myself since I found out about my ability and yet I still can't control it completely so, I only hope that you can help me out here."

[/div]

1521880917383-png.416563

Name: Espen Rosefeild

DOB: 5/23/1999

Physical Description:
Espen is a short and thin woman with teal dyed hair and freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, she appears to be completely harmless, and her eyes are dark grey almost black that always have a far away look to them and she generally wears a long tee-shirt or hoodie over grey or black leggings and black convers hightops

Hometown: limerick, ireland

Event of "Awakening": on her way home from work on a friday night, -which she had just quit- a man had been following her and pulled her into a dark alley, intending to rob her of what little money she had that wasn't going towards her bills while he had her pinned in the midst of her panic she had closed her eyes and felt her body getting colder until she had freezer burned him and scared him off though she had a hard time lowering it back down and had to rest for a few days afterward.

Ability: ice, snow and cold manipulation: pretty self explanitory she can lower the tempature around her and her own body temperature at will though she has trouble raising it again and it takes the majorrity of her focus, as for snow and ice manipulation she can conjure up and manipulate ice and snow though after a while it becomes painful and tiring so she is forced to stop, and she can only make it lightly flurry around her or build a small snowman at most and she can also make small areas of ice about the length of an adult woman at the longest

-roses
-the colors red blue and white
-the dark
-reading & writing
-gore
-famous serial killers
-anime and manga
-coffee
-tea
-italian food
-cooking
-dancing in the rain
-poetry

Dislikes:
-obnoxious and annoying people
-distractions
- hospitals
-needles

Favorite Subject:
english and biology

Strengths:
her gift for literature, calm, collected, intelligant,
Weaknesses:
cold, stubborn, blunt, dark, sarcastic

At Least One Quirk:
she has a habit of biting her nails or chewing her pencil when she is deep in thought or concentrating hard and also she has a habit of making it snow when she is nervous

Bio:
"hello miss espen" the cheerful blonde reporter greeted and espen meerely turned to her and gave an icy stare before answering "you may as well just skip to the questions rather than waste your breath attempting small talk" she said, her voice as cold and unforgiving as her stare and the reporter sighed and began" so tell us about your childhood, what makes you, you?" she asked and took out her notepad and listened intently "well, I guess my home was always very dysfunctional, my siblings had died that winter from hypothermia and my dad often came home drunk and beat my mother and when I was about seven he beat her to death and eventually began beating me, then when I tuned 16 I moved out, lived rough for a while then I rented a house and things got better from then on I guess" she explained before turning and walking off, leaving the reporter to finnish joting down what she said.

Last edited:
(there I added an appearance image and fixed the spelling error in her name xD I also changed her powers from fire related to ice related

Name: Isroh

DOB: December 14, 2000

Physical Description:
_fs70_300W_f_2010_335_1_1_11574eb929c99f506cf7b353582cec37_d33zfsg.jpg

Hometown:

Austin, Texas

Event of "Awakening":
Isroh's life started as any other boy's would, a mother named Mary and a father named Greg. Everything was normal, until his parents began to fight. Namely his father was seeing another woman. Mary allowed him to leave them for her as she thought fighting in front of Isroh would be bad for him and she hoped to keep his life as normal as possible. They struggled, but she made it work. Meanwhile, the woman his father had left his mother for was a cold and evil woman. Her name was Elise and she was as vindictive as they come and couldn't stand the idea that her man was having to pay child support. Elise grew jealous, enraged that the other woman even existed and that Isroh existed as he was the reason all of Greg's money wasn't being devoted to her.

Being the wicked temptress she was, she convinced Greg that his ex-wife must be disposed of, along with the boy. That getting rid of the old family was how they could start a new one. So one day at breakfast Greg came home... and shot Mary with a shotgun. He pointed the gun at Isroh but couldn't bring himself to kill his own son in cold blood. He had to get rid of him or Elise would surely kill him. Greg threw Isroh in the trunk of his car and drove him to a nearby church, begging them to take him.

After some examination they took him, but little did he know that was no church. He'd willingly handed his son over to a bloodthirsty cult who intended to make a monster out of him to please their gods. The examining the cultists had done was to ensure he had the qualities they were looking for, and he did. The natives called them 'wendigos', large bloodthirsty creatures that could eat an entire village in a night. But in reality it was a very rare gene that was only activated by consuming human blood then dying, usually by the starvation that drove them to cannibalism in the first place. Isroh's awakening came when he was chained to a radiator, force fed human blood then beaten to death. When it didn't immediately yeild results, the cultists deterimed they had failed and dumped the body in a dense forest outside of Austin.

The most certainly did not fail. He awoke ten days later, sore, sick and starving. He felt strange, as if the forest around him would bend to his will under his fingers. He couldn't go back to humanity. So the forest became his refuge.

Ability:

He gets to turn into this abomination! Claws, teeth horns and all!
5bab91477671ed99a2cac49042679395.jpg

-ice skating
-flower gardening
-beautiful people, male or female
-reading
-things that smell good

Dislikes:
- bad smells, namely sharpies
-ugly things
-cultists
-evil women (Gee I wonder why)

Favorite Subject: Science. All the science.

Strengths:
Remarkable self-control in the face of temptation, charisma to burn, his insane ability to bull shit himself both into and out of trouble

Weaknesses:
Can come off as having a massive ego, overboard on the sarcasm, flamboyance

At Least One Quirk:

The transformation into a wendigo gave him the constant craving for human blood. There has not been a transformation for hundreds of years, mostly due to the fact that situations where desperation driven cannibalism as been almost entirely eradicated. The wendigos of 200 years ago were always hungry and the only thing they had to feed themselves was other people. Isroh however can eat human food just fine and keeps himself well fed enough to avoid hurting anyone. But if someone bleeds around him, the smell will make him very uncomfortable and he may need to leave the room. Although he can drink a small amount and remain in control. It's actually quite good for him.

Bio:

"Hello Isroh, take a seat right over there for me will ya?"

The demon glances to the wooden chair hesitantly. How long had it been since he'd willingly come to civilization? So long that seeing a chair was out of the ordinary? He sits, legs crossing uncomfortably. He was beginning to think this was a bad idea.

"Coffee?" The interviewer offers as Isroh just shakes his head.
"So... interview things..." Isroh hums, folding his hands on the table, sucking his teeth awkwardly.

"Right, the interview. I'd just like to start out by asking, what makes you want to attend the academy?" She asks, flipping through her clipboard and settling back to listen.

Isroh's lips curves up in the slightest of perfect smiles. "Why wouldn't anyone want to do anything they could to not live outside?" He asks in a slightly rehtorical question. "Although, I haven't minded it much for the past three years, perhaps just... a change of pace?" He smiles, really turning on the charisma. "That and I'm pretty sure the locals want their forest back."

"Yes, yes, of course. Although, I have seen some concerning things about your presence there. Apparently some of the locals have coined the term 'wendigo' when referring to you." She asks, beginning to show a slight bit of interest beyond which the interview may have been intended to hold.

The wendigo shrugs. "The idea that a wendigo is a blood thirsty savage is outdated. I haven't hurt anyone." He hums, almost defensively.

The woman jumps, realizing she may have offended him. "No. No. I'm not insinuating you would-."

"You're insinuating I can" Isroh corrects. "And you aren't wrong. Apparently my kind used to me more common and were quite nasty. You have every right to be afraid."

The interviewer feels a twinge of guilt, parhaps she should have kept her mouth shut on it. "I'm not afraid of you."

"Positive?" Isroh asks, flipping the tables to the point that he was now the one asking the questions. "I get it, You're just doing your job. Having someone who gets the munchies for which human hands may be able to satisfy is quite scary. But I assure you, I haven't eaten anyone yet, nor will I ever. You have my word."

Last edited:
Name: Will Prince

DOB: 2/24/2000

Physical Description:
unique-platinum-blonde-hair-male-model-cute-short-platinum-blonde-hairstyles-platinum-blonde-hairstyles.jpg

Hometown:
Tuscon, Arizona

Event of "Awakening":

Will was the next promising face of the ice skating world. He was talented, young and going places no 17 year old had ever been before. He was being groomed to go Olympics level one day but suffered a terrible accident in a practice ring. Eariler that day someone had accidentally spilled some water on one part of the ice making it slightly uneven... and Will's skate found the one notch in the ice and sent him into the ice, back of the head first.

His skull was splintered in the back and he was rushed to the hospital, nearly dead, but they managed to keep him alive with no permanent brain damage and replaced the broken part of his skull with a titanium plate. He looked normal and felt great but something was strange. When he got around certain metal objects his ears would ring ever so slightly untill he backed off of it. And then it happened that one day he got so irritated with the ringing he shouted in rage. A near by titanium screw lifted itself off the table and went flying across the room.

Will was shocked but was determined to try again. He found that he could manipulate certain metals, namely titanium and it's alloys which are very commonly found in most industries that a cheap yet durable metal is needed.

Ability:

Will has always had the ability to manipulate metal, although it relys on electrical impulses in his brain and his regular skull was not a good conductor and his range was so short it was never noticed. With the titanium plate, as well as it's location, right over the cerebellum (the part of the brain that makes your body able to move), It expanded to encompass all items that are titanium or titanium alloy within 10 feet of him. He can telekenetically use these as projectiles so he had some titanium blades specially made. He had 8 of them and they are always in his backpack. They're light weight, easy to use and wickedly sharp.
DcSxeg6W0AE23OU.jpg

-Ice skating
-Coffee, the more frills the better. Give him as he calls it 'the ugg boots special'.
-Warm hoodies
-Yoga pants, cause a guy's booty can be just as thicc as a girls.
-professional boxing (watching not doing)

Dislikes:

-Falling (nam flashbacks)
-seeing bad skaters, he'll think about their screw ups all day.
-Loud and obnoxious people
-people who wont leave him alone
-overly friendly people
-doing autographs: What? He was a famous ice skater prior to the accident, he got a lot of press.

Favorite Subject:
Sparring/training- It's kind of taken the place of 24/7 skating for him.
Strengths:
Will is impressively fit. He was an athlete. Olypics caliber at that. To say he's strong and flexible is an understatement.
Highly inteligent, not much gets past his brain and he can usually use logic to the best of anyone's ability
Confidant AF! The boy's sexy and he knows it Talented.
Type A personality: It's his way or none at all. Gets things done efficiently.

Weaknesses:
Type A personality: Kind of gets on peoples nerves at times when he runs into someone else like him.
Cocky- just boardering on arrogant. More like he know's he's good at what he does, there for he comes off as an arrogant ass about it.
Abrraisive- yeah. Kind of self explainatory.

Long story short, it's easy to assume he's a complete jerk upon first meeting him. First impressions of him are usually tempered but very few to actually go well. He gets along best with those who are nothing like him. (namely, Isroh.)

At Least One Quirk:
-If the percentage of titanium that was used in a near by alloy is below 30%, he cannot use it. He'll feel like he can, but will only find he can't when his powers suddenly don't work.
- Getting shocked at even a non-deadly voltage could fry his brain due to the metal plating.
- The accident set one eye ever so slightly further back in the socket than the other. It was fixed best the doctors could to save his eye, but his depth perception is absolutely terrible and he has to wear his glasses or contacts in order to read effectively.

Bio:

Will settles his glasses up a bit further on his nose as he reads the introduction sheet he was given, twirling the pen around in his hand. Seems like easy enough rules to abide by.

Yes, we do try to make it confortable yet still orderly. Now, why do you wish to come here again? Seemed like you had your life all planned out. Why the sudden change?

Will shoulders roll up into a slight, nonchelant shrug. Professional skating is't an option for me anymore due to some... complaints.

Complaints?

The skater sighs, crossing his legs under the table and setting the paper down. People don't like to lose. So when they heard about my accident... then me coming into some sort of powers over metal they accused me of cheating. He growls, still quite irritated. I didn't have to cheat to beat those clumsy morons. I physically couldn't have cheated, not in the manner they accused me of atleast.

Oh? How unfortunate. How did they assume you used your powers to cheat? You have abilities over metal.. not ice.
Will shakes his head, a slight smirk of irritated amusement crossing his face. They thought I could move my skates to my will.
The interviewer pauses... And you couldn't because...
Wrong metal. I can only use titanium and it's alloy, not stainless steel which is iron and carbon. But try explaining that to people who don't care. They just wanted me out of the picture.

Very unfortunate in deed. Well. You're welcome here.

Thankyou, miss.

Last edited:
Amakura.Mio.full.1299534.jpg
Name: Misaki Himegami

DOB: March 21, 1999

Physical Description: Misaki has hair akin to burning coals, red with black highlights. There is a big black stripe on the right side of her head with her hair and she wears a crimson butterfly hairclip on the left side of her head. The crimson butterfly itself looks expertly made and has twin bells attached to it, making any movement of Misaki's head ring the bells.

Hometown: Shibuya, Japan later moved to a ranch outside Belleville, IL.

Event of 'awakening':
Misaki couldn't quite remember the event that lead up to her 'awakening' but she did end up with powers of summoning. When she tries to remember, she begins to have a headache and a crimson butterfly appears on her throat. She also begins to cry and her eyes, blue in color, become fully crimson, going into a hysterical laughing fit, her hair becoming almost a white color, but when she comes to, everything about her returns to normal. She has no recollection of what happened, only remembering she had relapsed into a trance again.
Her summons, which only consist of 1 at the moment, are permanent in this world and are linked to Misaki via mind. They know what she is saying but not thinking. They, sadly, can only be summoned 1 at a time and if one is 'killed', a sense of Misaki's is permanently rendered dead. When one is summoned to this world, via paper, Misaki is rendered unable to move her limbs for 4-8 hours after. But once the summon is in this plane of existence, they do whatever means are necessary to ensure their 'mistress' is happy. The paper afterwards, is useless and is burned accordingly.

Ability:
Summoning is self explanatory. She can summon things from paper permanently but at the cost of unable to move for 4-8 hours. The summons themselves, humanoids, are rendered unconscious for 3-5 hours of that time. But she can only summon 1 at a time. At the moment of her awakening, she had summoned Walter. Walter is a butler by all means but he is also well versed in weapons and has a pair daggers he keeps on his person at all times, wanting nothing more than to keep Misaki safe. Misaki had to convince him to not bring his wires to the school, she didn't want him trying to kill teachers or fellow students. Walter: Humanoid elf butler, abilities to manipulate earth. Kept from doing so by Misaki's word, but hides that he's an elf.
latest

~Gardening
~Yoga
~Listening to music

Dislikes:
~Walter disobeying her word
~Walter getting into a fight
~People wondering what her gift is
~Walter dying, again.

Favorite Subject: Its a toss between English and History. She loves both and willing to deal with the eccentricness the teachers may have.

Strengths: Misaki isn't known to have many strengths as most of her strength goes to her summons.
~Determined
~Willing to learn
~Smiles even if hurt
~Trying to find a solution, even if one isn't present

Weaknesses: Misaki is known to have many weaknesses and hence her summons try to keep her safe by any means, even if their life renders one of their mistress's senses dead.
~Almost no stamina
~Having to have her summons do any heavy lifting for her
~Gets hurt, a lot
~A bit frail

Long story= Misaki has been pampered by her summons Walter since she was 17, so she has nearly no combat abilities she knows of, as Walter risked his life and had it ended to protect her.

At least one quirk:
Its not exactly a quirk but more of a consequence of her summons lives ending. Her senses go dead. After Walter was killed once, she was rendered mute.

Bio:
The interviewer was looking at the young girl in front of him with a butler of all people standing next to her, with a candid smile. She cleared her throat and put a piece of paper to him, having him take and read it.
"Misaki Himegami...Ah...Oh....I see..."
He said, only reading half the paper before setting it down.
"Tell me about yourself, Miss Himegami?"
"Mistress Himegami has the ability to summon. She is 19, current family is off investigating paranormal happenings in Japan, will abide by the rules...As will I mistress..."
The butler said instead of the young girl, nodding to her when she looked at him.
The interviewer shook his head and chuckled.
"Your not going to the school, sir. She is. You may help her with anything before she leaves...URK!"
He said before the butler had him wrapped in wires, glaring at him in rage.
"My mistress isn't going anywhere without me. If you hadn't heard me, she has the ability to summon. She had summoned me and I will go where she goes."
He said before unwrapping the interviewer and leaving with the girl, all the while the sounds of a one sided convo was headed out the door.

Last edited:
image-white-hair-anime-girl-feathers-green-eyes-girls-hd-199866-jpg.jpg

Willow Engelhart
Sometimes empty spaces aren't really empty at all.
I knew you would figure it out!
Sometimes you just have to read between the lines.

DOB: December 21, 2000
Hometown: Leeds, England

Event of "Awakening": Willow is one of the rare few who's never technically had an awakening but was instead already born with her ability active. When she was younger most people just assumed she had an active imagination and schizophrenia as she got older.
Willow actually comes from a long line of shamans, mediums, necromancers, and exorcists; though her bloodline lost their powers not long before the Industrial Revolution, making Willow the first in several generations.
Ability:
Sixth Sense
Willow sees the world differently from everyone else. Where others see a peaceful forest, Willow sees spirits dancing among the trees. Where others see a normal person, Willow sees an aura, hinting at the powers they are hiding. Two people staring at each other, she can see the telepathic connection they are communicating through. And where you might see a quiet graveyard, she sees it full of restless ghosts. But not only can she see these things, but she can touch them too. This might seem great at first, until you realize it means they can touch her too. And this is not something Willow can turn off.
Willow's ability to see supernatural energy is a hereditary power and will never change. Her ability to interact with this energy however is her own unique ability and has room for growth and advancment.
- Snow
- Hot-chocolate
- Quiet
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Crowds
- Being touched
- Ghost stories

Favorite Subject: Choir

Strengths:
- Not a lot actually scares her
- Musically talented
- Very patient

Weaknesses:
- Working under pressure
- Depression
- Anxiety

At Least One Quirk:
- She sometimes has trouble recognizing what she is seeing with her ability or what is actually "real", so she'll sometimes assume others can see something she's seeing or sometimes ignore people, assuming they're a ghost.
- She always wears long-sleeves and fiddles with them when she gets anxious. The sleeves hide the scars and cuts she's inflicted on herself.

Bio:
"Um... Do ah really 'ave t' do this? Can't we jus' skip this bit?"

"I'm sorry Miss Engelhart, but it is procedure. And considering the... circumstances of your arrival, the head mistress insisted. Now let's begin. Please start wi-"

"Um..."

"Yes?"

"T' ones what 'elped mi get 'ere... are... are they..."

"Honestly they're both in pretty bad condition, but those two are tough. They'll pull through, you'll see. Now can we begin?"

"... Aye."

"Thank you. Let's start with your name, age, place of birth, and your ability if you know it."

"Willow Engelhart. Seventeen; eighteen in three month. Born in Leeds. Ability: Sixth Sense"

"Supposedly you were found living on the streets of Liverpool. Is this true?"

"Aye."

"Why? Did you not have family?"

"Anyone what would take mi in wor already killed."

"Killed? By the wraith?"

"..."

"When did you first encounter this... creature?"

"When ah wor nine."

"Nine? Are you sure it's been that long?"

"Aye. It... it killed mi ma 'n dad a few weeks afta... afta mi ninth bfday."

"So it's been haunting you for quiet some time then. Do you happen to know why it seems fixated on you?"

"' 'Cos it realized ah could see it 'n it 'ates mi for it. "

"You were able to see it back then? But that would mean your ability... Are you alright?

"Wha'?"

"You keep tugging at your sleeves."

"Oh! It's... It's nowt. Ah... ah jus'... Excuse mi."

[Sound of a chair scraping against the floor and hurried footsteps]

"Miss Engelhart! We're not done with the interview!"

[Sound of a door opening and then closing]
[

Last edited:
soren collins

Soren has a heart of gold hidden underneath a prickly and irritable exterior. They are a passionate but impulsive individual, who acts first and thinks later. They care deeply for those that they consider friends and allies and is an incredibly loyal friend; additionally, Soren is capable of being very caring towards others when the situation calls for it and can be very understanding of other's feelings. They're skilled at looking after others. Always, they are keen to volunteer and to please other people- they're always on a mission to make other people proud of them. But their major flaw is their incredibly impulsive nature and hot temper that can lead them into trouble. When pissed off, they can often act out or resort to physical violence if not cooled down. Sometimes, they just get overwhelmed by a hot and itchy feeling of anger and have to punch something in order to calm down.

basics

→ name | soren collins
→ age |18
→ dob | 19.07.00
→ hometown | austin, texas
→ ability | telekinesis

appearance

→ hair | black
→ height | average
→ eyes |dark
→ description | soren is lean but strong, usually appearing a bit battered or worse for wear. they have long dark hair and tend to be grubby with dirty fingernails and hair. they have a tendency to appear pissed off by default. soren always wears a silver bracelet on their wrist, which their mom gave to them before she got sick.
details
→ awakening | during a fight at their old school- which resulted in their most recent suspension- they ended up knocking their opponent back a few feet without even touching them and sending them straight into a brick wall. since then, they haven't been able to move anything so heavy- only smaller objects so far.

→ favourite subject | physical education

→ strengths | loyal / honest / determined / caring / resilient
→ weaknesses | hot tempered / intense / stubborn / impulsive / foolish

→ likes | exercise / teamwork / weapons
→ dislikes | sitting still / loneliness / books

→ quirks | allergic to shellfish + hates jigsaw puzzles with a passion

interview transcript

"good afternoon, miss- mr-"

"soren is fine, i ain't no miss or mister. collins is also fine if you prefer to be formal but none of that miss or mister shit. miss collins is my mama."

"right, soren it is. you mentioned before we started that you had concerns about leaving your mother to attend boarding school?"

"right. mama has been sick ever since i was little and i've been looking after her pretty much as soon as i learned to walk. she needs someone to look after her. that's why i don't mind going to that shithole of a school in austin- it may be shit but at least i'm not far from mama. if i go to your fancy boarding school, i'm barely gonna see her. just lucky i got enough money in my college fund just about to pay for a carer for now."

"i'm going to have to request you reign in the language a little."

"shit. fiiine. i'll tone it down."

"now, i've got the records from your previous school here. you've got a history of getting into trouble?"

"i'm only finishing what they're starting, ma'am. i ain't never go out and start a fight for the hell of it. people just reckon it's funny to piss me off and watch me explode. like poking a tiger with a stick or some shi- stuff. and mama says i got a temper like a volcano."

"mi- soren, what i need you to understand is that unsupervised fighting just isn't tolerated at our school. neither is... being disrespectful to staff members, calling other classmates names, instigating fights-"

"i ain't starting any fights!! i already told you that. anyway, everybody at that stupid fucking school just hates me because i ain't like them and i don't wanna be like them. i wouldn't have to be... "disrespectful" if the teachers didn't treat me like crap because my daddy left and my mama's sick and i'm too stupid for them to teach me anything. i wanna... i wanna change, you know?"

"if you attend havenworth, you'll be there on the strict basis that you keep yourself in check. any troublemaking and there will be consequences. this is not a state school, we don't have much room to be lenient. however, your circumstances-"

"oh, so i'm a fucking charity case to you?"

"sit down, soren. let me finish... your circumstances mean we're going to ask you to see our school counsellor for the duration of the stay, to help keep your temper in check and maybe do something about the source of the anger."

"... whatever. thanks."

"now, about your ability... telekinesis isn't too uncommon among kids like you so don't worry. when exactly did you start displaying your ability?"

"about six months ago. i've been working on it."

"hopefully, you'll be able to master your potential at our school. if you're willing to cooperate with us."

"as long as nobody pisses me off, we'll be fine."
codedbycrucialstar

• mad-scientist-blog.png
    Name:Maximilian Fainsworth

DOB:14/03/1961

Physical Description: Fainsworth has the appearance of a textbook "mad scientist": Messy hair, heavy looking glasses and creepy smile.

Hometown: Russell, Kansas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back