• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš™πšŠπš•πš–πš πš˜πš˜πšπšœ 𝚍𝚊𝚒!! (𝚘𝚘𝚌 πšŒπš‘πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

still.bejeweled

sad lil rat
hey everyone !

have an ooc thread while we all get our applications together. i thought it would be fun ;u;

please ramble ceaselessly about your character ideas here- i'm so excited to hear all of your thoughts!!

main
& cs apps

Omg thank you 😭 I was SCREAMING over Froy!!

I had a panic for 10 straight minutes because I knew I wanted a brunette who could pass as 16 and Olivia was the first who came to mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i'm definitely not the type to restrict faceclaims so don't worry! and jenna ortega could be an option too! but olivia is super cute ;u;

Omg thank you 😭 I was SCREAMING over Froy!!

I had a panic for 10 straight minutes because I knew I wanted a brunette who could pass as 16 and Olivia was the first who came to mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
also froy is absolutely a himbo go to lmao πŸ’€πŸ’€ walker's real name is elwyn, but he thinks that's embarrassing so he decided to rename himself 'walker toblerone' after his pet dog and the candy bar when he and the boys got signed to go to la πŸ’€

also froy is absolutely a himbo go to lmao πŸ’€πŸ’€ walker's real name is elwyn, but he thinks that's embarrassing so he decided to rename himself 'walker toblerone' after his pet dog and the candy bar when he and the boys got signed to go to la πŸ’€
STOP that is an amazing name backstory 😭 and we love a good himbo

i was trying to stop myself from using courtney eaton as the FC but her as the brains is slowly growing on me

just curious, what year is this going to be set in? like, present day or more of a 2000s-2010s vibe?

just curious, what year is this going to be set in? like, present day or more of a 2000s-2010s vibe?
hmmmm this is a good question! currently, i’m thinking present day but i’m open to that changing. our characters would have been born around 2007 so it would make sense for them to have that 2010’s kinda vibe though!

I was planning on making a girl but I dont want to step on any toes so now my head is so empty on character ideas

thats so much pressure
If i can tho, i might make a secondary cs for a guy as backup esp if one of those roles isnt filled close to the deadline
But im just anxious like that

Im stuck on my chars fc ... kinda want to make it Harry Styles but also like i think Zac Efron is a good fit

i was just going to use an old code but now i want to match lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back