• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข โ™ก (freebies)

The song you used here has become one of my favorites and I'm currently playing it over & over. ๐Ÿ˜Š So many of you are talented, thank you for sharing your creativity & freebies with us. :bishiesparklesr: <3

so lovely of you ( ยด โˆ€ `)ใƒŽ๏ฝž โ™ก it's nice to know people end up finding music they like through this shop, and thank you very much for enjoying my codes โ™ก

so lovely of you ( ยด โˆ€ `)ใƒŽ๏ฝž โ™ก it's nice to know people end up finding music they like through this shop, and thank you very much for enjoying my codes โ™ก
Ngl you've given me the push I need to really listen to NMIXX

wanderer โ™ก

uxie ยฎ

int. check

scrolls

wanderer

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

hello again! ๏ผผ(ูฅโ€โ–ฝโ€ )๏ผoohyo was giving me an itch in my brain that i had to scratch, so i did this up! and took the opportunity to brush up on figma as well โ™ก

it's simple to look at (i hope!), featuring only a single scroll on the bottom section. i didn't feel like doing tabs! ใƒพ(ยด โ–ฝ ` ) it's just one loong scroll; the only functionality i'll point out is that there's a little links section at the bottom right of the top image, and there's a music player on the first lobby section (click the little music icon!)

while i've tagged this as an interest check code and it's formatted in this preview as a group interest check, i've tried to leave it versatile enough that you could do anything you want with it-- the subheaders and dividers found in section 2 and the list numbers in section 3 can all be copied over to make your own formats if you follow instructions. it's a little similar to
new crazy
in that sense! (เน‘ห˜๏ธถห˜เน‘) you can use it for a 1x1 interest check, lore, or just about anything, honestly! just be careful with copying and pasting of elements, don't miss out any divs! (/โ–ฟ๏ผผ )

this was made to the tune of oohyo's butter chicken, with images used from maison ikkoku and the ocean waves ( ยด โ–ฝ ` )

enjoy (ยด๏ฝกโ€ข แต• โ€ข๏ฝก`) โ™ก

now playing

you are my salv-ation.

scroll

butter chicken

i wandered and wandered. i can't understand what people are saying. it submerged and sank; it was dangerous, and i almost fell. it's just the same... you're my salvation, my only one. oh, even if i go round and round, this world won't change, and you are obvious.

butter chicken

plot overview

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui. Vestibulum et sapien neque. Mauris tristique massa purus. Donec at ante hendrerit, semper ligula in, porttitor elit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In id pretium augue. Donec aliquet, justo ut tincidunt varius, purus felis tincidunt orci, eu suscipit est velit at quam. Duis egestas justo quis mauris ultricies posuere.

Fusce nec mollis mi. Nam fringilla nunc sit amet pulvinar semper. Nam non scelerisque velit. Aenean rhoncus viverra ligula eu tristique. Morbi vitae congue lorem, eget luctus lorem. Ut ornare interdum felis malesuada efficitur. Duis non lacus suscipit, volutpat justo ac, feugiat turpis. Proin consequat vestibulum orci, eget egestas turpis rhoncus non. Sed sed lacinia ligula. Morbi turpis eros, malesuada in velit sed, malesuada scelerisque ex. Duis feugiat, eros sed pellentesque laoreet, mauris est cursus nisl, vitae imperdiet arcu eros sed ante.

Nunc mattis sapien lacus, ultricies eleifend lorem ultrices vel. Nullam tempor orci et aliquam sollicitudin. Nulla at consectetur sem. Sed quis eleifend lectus, sit amet tempus felis. Mauris ut purus libero. Nulla porta augue urna, eu consectetur eros aliquam ut. Nulla porttitor libero non est volutpat, eget vestibulum tellus feugiat.

roles

my face...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui.

my heart...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui.

my dreams...

rules

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris. Fusce consequat ex id nunc viverra tristique.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

new crazy

1x1 interest check

do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

if u want 2 use this code i am begging u to plz read ok

hiii....... guess who went a little....... feral (ยดโ€ข ฯ‰ โ€ข`)

been listening to le sserafim's debut album on repeat (truly a no-skip album, yunjin) and the aesthetics of their brand was pretty enough that i wanted to make a code. but that's enough context, bc sit down and buckle up; this one's complicated (เธ‡ เธทโ–ฟ เธท)เธง

it's a 1x1 interest check code with 5 different tabs for you to pick 3/4 from: about, rules, plots, vibes, characters. i've tried to cover as many bases as possible (though the characters page might be a little redundant for many). the codes i've linked in this post have the most basic ones put in (at least imo): about, rules, plots. if this is enough for you, there's no need for you to change anything. if you want to change it, i'm gonna need you to be very, very careful switching stuff out. make sure your total number of tabs add up to the number of buttons you have, or else only the first 3/4 will be shown.

as for the sections themselves within each page, i've tried to label them to the best of my abilities so that you'll be able to shift them around as you need. i'd advise you at least know a bit of coding if you want to switch these up since it can get a little confusing, but if you want to do it and are struggling, feel free to dm me for help (แต”โ—กแต”)

also their entire vibe for this album was monochrome so the code's palette is.... also monochrome. but you only need to remove the grayscale filter on the entire code once, where i indicated โ™ก sorry for those who want grayscale photos w/ smth coloured, but. this made more sense to me ( ยด โ–ฟ ` ) also color-2 is mostly used for opacity filters on images. do with that information what u will!

NOW. idk if anyone is even gonna use this bc its too complicated. but i think it's a really cute code hehe so it's fine ( ห™๊’ณห™ )! song used in the code is blue flame (my fav frm the album) and all images are of the le sserafim girls.

enjoy ( ยด โˆ€ `)ใƒŽ๏ฝž โ™ก

now playing

uxie ยฎ

le sserafim

huh yunjin

now playing

• about

call me

answer

pronouns

answer

timezone

answer

age range

answer

question

answer

if you want to mix some text in here too. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempor ultrices erat id lacinia. Aliquam vitae ultrices ante. Curabitur eu purus ut odio imperdiet blandit ut nec libero. In congue quam eu sodales congue.

about you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempor ultrices erat id lacinia. Aliquam vitae ultrices ante. Curabitur eu purus ut odio imperdiet blandit ut nec libero. In congue quam eu sodales congue. Mauris et accumsan lorem, quis tempus orci. Ut erat velit, blandit vel massa at, fermentum efficitur purus. Integer nec ante ac elit bibendum maximus. Donec ullamcorper arcu sed magna tincidunt consectetur vel eu sem. Fusce nibh leo, commodo in efficitur at, semper quis nisl.

Proin condimentum mauris in augue consequat, vitae molestie risus fringilla. Vivamus ut facilisis nibh. Duis tincidunt orci eu cursus ullamcorper. Sed iaculis venenatis magna nec ultricies. Cras fringilla urna nibh, iaculis faucibus metus sagittis quis. Curabitur vel nisi sit amet nunc congue euismod et quis elit. Duis lacinia sit amet neque eu auctor. Sed malesuada sodales lacus, vitae tempus eros tincidunt nec. Aenean aliquet sem risus, ac consectetur erat iaculis quis.

I don't give you what you need, yeah I don't give a shit, no love, no golden prince I don't need that twisted love Love story yo, burn it down, lock, lock and load

I don't give you what you need, yeah I don't give a shit, no love, no golden prince I don't need that twisted love Love story yo, burn it down, lock, lock and load

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

I just wanted to say, this is an amazing code! Though I'm having trouble getting the music player switched to using the soundcloud link I wanted to use. Im not sure what I need to move and to where I need to move it

I just wanted to say, this is an amazing code! Though I'm having trouble getting the music player switched to using the soundcloud link I wanted to use. Im not sure what I need to move and to where I need to move it

hi dear! please refer to the solutions for music player under uxie's tech support here! if you're still facing issues after following that advice, please drop me a pm (*ยดโˆ€`)โ™ช

hi dear! please refer to the solutions for music player under uxie's tech support here! if you're still facing issues after following that advice, please drop me a pm (*ยดโˆ€`)โ™ช
I just gotta say I love your work and I definitely plan on using some of these. Also, happy 2023 even though I'm almost a month late-

uxie ยฎ

cs

tabs

scrolls

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

i am absolutely obsessed with bambi and saay's amazing voice.
so i made a codeใƒฝ(o^ ^o)๏พ‰

not even kidding that i listened to this song on repeat while making this to try so hard to get the vibes right, and i'm decently proud of the results! good job 2 me (ยด โˆ€ ` *) anyways bEGGING you to press play so u can hear this //chef's kiss// cover

this is a mobile-friendly character-sheet code that features tabs, hidden scrolls and a music player. tab buttons are on the bottom left with a total of five tabs, including the one you start on that only features a quote. remember to scroll up on the sidebar for the basics, there are hidden scrolls on all textboxes + horizontal scroll on the gallery images (the square icon next to the music player w a little arrow!)

am i a little closer to minimalism this time ??? ( ห™โ–ฟห™ ) hoping.

extra thing to note: the preview below features the korean accent which i've actually adjusted to default to english names for the code since krpers r almost non-existent. korean one is still available, just follow the instructions -- if you need help editing it for other ethnnic names, feel free 2 pm me if you run into trouble! bc korean google fonts tend to be really small 4 no reason, so the font size is Large.

as always, all colours, images & fonts are customisable and all terms of use applies~
pictures used are of saay, she's hot!

enjoy! (ยดโ€ข ฯ‰ โ€ข`) โ™ก

now playing

bambi.

scroll

saay

์Ž„์ด

full name

kwon sohee

twenty-eight

occupation

singer & songwriter

• neverland.

timely rain that seeps into my dry heart. no other answer is needed, because youโ€™re my favouriteโ€” no words can describe it.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

you are genuinely SUCH a lifesaver < 3

daybreak

character set

do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

as promised, here is another set, this time for all your character needs!

i made these mostly for my own use, but i think it's cute when the placeholders match the cses and the ics (ใƒŽ*ยฐโ–ฝยฐ*) i could be the only one, but i will share it anyways!

you'll notice that both the ic and cs have been posted separately, so the placeholder's really the only one that doesn't have it's own post. (it's not much of a cool set, is it!) i can't really explain why other than i don't really code placeholders anymore (i usually fall back on my other ones), so i don't think I'll be posting many as separate codes in this workshop! (ยฏโ–ฟยฏ) maybe in other sets if I'm feeling it? who knows ;;

you can read about twilight and aurora in their main posts for use, and for the placeholder i'll let you know here that there's a horizontal scroll on the images! it's not the most..... relevant to seeing the content, so i've left it more as a cute little easter egg for people to find hehe (โŒ’โ€ฟโŒ’)

as usual, all terms of use applies and i would greatly, greatly appreciate you leave a like if you use it or even if you think it's cool. just nice to see it in my alerts y'know (โ€žโ€ข ึŠ โ€ขโ€ž) i was listening to a bunch of different songs while making these, which is why it seems all of them have different tracks, but that's okay. here's a song from iu! (*^โ€ฟ^*)

enjoy! (โŒ’โ–ฝโŒ’)โ™ก

now playing

uxie ยฎ

I used the CS code and I will be using the IC code in a 1x1 and in a group RP I'm in :3 They turned out beautifully <3 You're amazing with your code!

I used the CS code and I will be using the IC code in a 1x1 and in a group RP I'm in :3 They turned out beautifully <3 You're amazing with your code!
oh. my goodness. your codes are so stunning < 3 I could CONSUME them. amazing work!!!

thank you for the lovely words (โ™กยฐโ–ฝยฐโ™ก)

moonlit โ™ก

uxie ยฎ

cs

scrolls

moonlit

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

hey! i've let this one stew in the workshop for a month or so, and finally decided to post it!

it's loosely inspired by this
typeface presentation
, though i ended up finishing the code to use in a friend's roleplay. i'll admit the sections aren't arranged in the neatest way, but hopefully it's still easy enough to use (แต”.แต”) i actually have a matching ic made for the same rp, but i'm still debating if i wanna post it..... we'll see!

no tabs for this one, just one big scroll through three large sections (requisite, psyche, and history). just note there're filters on each of the images, but i've included a little instruction on how to get rid of it if you want to. feel free to change any colours as you like, but if you're looking to just edit a single colour for accent, you should change --color-2! it'll give it a pop of colour (o^ ^o) but i would recommend pastels for it, to go w. the rest of the code. it doesn't look SUPER nice on mobile, but all content should be visible on most mobile devices which is enough for me these days teehee

this code was made to the tune of sugarcoat by natty (all songs on kiss of life's debut album slap, i really recommend it!) and the images used are credited to ๆ„šไธ่ฏด (u/5954819559) on weibo!

hope you like (ยฐโ—กยฐโ™ก)

now playing

just move my way.

full name

Answer

alias

Answer

ethnicity

Answer

d.o.b.

Answer

style

height

Answer

hair

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.n

eyes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Build

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum fringilla felis id sem consectetur, a pretium diam ornare. Integer accumsan bibendum enim sed tristique. Vestibulum egestas ornare condimentum.

dist. features

body modifications

sugarcoat

natty

req.

req.

Even though I wasnโ€™t loved from start to finish,
I donโ€™t hate it, I love me.

Donec
vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

Ut iaculis, est sit amet laoreet fringilla, leo neque pharetra tellus, vel hendrerit lorem neque eget diam. Vivamus varius libero vitae nisl consequat egestas. Ut viverra lorem purus, egestas sagittis nulla dapibus et. Aenean ornare nulla non mattis luctus. Quisque accumsan nec mi in semper. Curabitur dignissim pellentesque dolor, ut malesuada urna interdum iaculis. Integer vulputate risus justo, nec volutpat turpis accumsan a. Nunc at aliquam leo. In vel sem et felis aliquet rutrum. Aenean eget maximus ipsum, fringilla semper velit. Donec tempus porta mauris at rutrum. Phasellus tincidunt, mauris id commodo varius, lorem nisi tincidunt dolor, sed tincidunt quam nulla eu enim. Ut fermentum elit vitae magna dignissim bibendum sed eu mi. Integer non semper mauris. Cras egestas orci quis rhoncus vulputate. Integer vestibulum congue justo vel eleifend.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel.

dislikes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros.

quirks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis.

pers.

pers.

birth

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

Ut iaculis, est sit amet laoreet fringilla, leo neque pharetra tellus, vel hendrerit lorem neque eget diam. Vivamus varius libero vitae nisl consequat egestas. Ut viverra lorem purus, egestas sagittis nulla dapibus et. Aenean ornare nulla non mattis luctus. Quisque accumsan nec mi in semper. Curabitur dignissim pellentesque dolor, ut malesuada urna interdum iaculis. Integer vulputate risus justo, nec volutpat turpis accumsan a. Nunc at aliquam leo. In vel sem et felis aliquet rutrum. Aenean eget maximus ipsum, fringilla semper velit. Donec tempus porta mauris at rutrum. Phasellus tincidunt, mauris id commodo varius, lorem nisi tincidunt dolor, sed tincidunt quam nulla eu enim. Ut fermentum elit vitae magna dignissim bibendum sed eu mi. Integer non semper mauris. Cras egestas orci quis rhoncus vulputate. Integer vestibulum congue justo vel eleifend.

part. 2

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

question here

question here

hist.

hist.

scroll

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

You're stuff is so amazing. I wish I could learn how to do this stuff. I understand basic BBCode but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the images and all that that you've done. Beautiful code.

uxie ยฎ

cs

scrolls

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

hey! i've let this one stew in the workshop for a month or so, and finally decided to post it!

it's loosely inspired by this
typeface presentation
, though i ended up finishing the code to use in a friend's roleplay. i'll admit the sections aren't arranged in the neatest way, but hopefully it's still easy enough to use (แต”.แต”) i actually have a matching ic made for the same rp, but i'm still debating if i wanna post it..... we'll see!

no tabs for this one, just one big scroll through three large sections (requisite, psyche, and history). just note there're filters on each of the images, but i've included a little instruction on how to get rid of it if you want to. feel free to change any colours as you like, but if you're looking to just edit a single colour for accent, you should change --color-2! it'll give it a pop of colour (o^ ^o) but i would recommend pastels for it, to go w. the rest of the code. it doesn't look SUPER nice on mobile, but all content should be visible on most mobile devices which is enough for me these days teehee

this code was made to the tune of sugarcoat by natty (all songs on kiss of life's debut album slap, i really recommend it!) and the images used are credited to ๆ„šไธ่ฏด (u/5954819559) on weibo!

hope you like (ยฐโ—กยฐโ™ก)

now playing

just move my way.

full name

Answer

alias

Answer

ethnicity

Answer

d.o.b.

Answer

height

Answer

hair

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.n

eyes

Build

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum fringilla felis id sem consectetur, a pretium diam ornare. Integer accumsan bibendum enim sed tristique. Vestibulum egestas ornare condimentum.

dist. features

body modifications

sugarcoat

natty

req.

req.

Even though I wasnโ€™t loved from start to finish,
I donโ€™t hate it, I love me.

Donec
vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel.

dislikes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros.

quirks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis.

pers.

pers.

birth

part. 2

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

question here

question here

hist.

hist.

scroll

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

IM LITERALLY RATTLING THE BARS OF MY CAGE LIKE AN ENRAGED CHIMPANZEE AT THIS

You're stuff is so amazing. I wish I could learn how to do this stuff. I understand basic BBCode but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the images and all that that you've done. Beautiful code.

you definitely can! i self-taught a lot of this when i had wayyy too much time on my hands at 16 years old, and there's a lot of available resources on-site and on the general interwebs since it's just css injection โธœ(*หŠแ—œห‹*)โธ the bbcode community on here is also super helpful, so there are a ton of people who'll be there to answer your questions as you learn! here's a few threads on here that you could start with if you want to try, though they're not the most updated!: xayah's guide // weldherwings' tutorials // ambi's hacks // pasta's div tutorials (which work again thanks to div integration returning!!)

hope you give it a shot!! all the best โ™ก

IM LITERALLY RATTLING THE BARS OF MY CAGE LIKE AN ENRAGED CHIMPANZEE AT THIS

making me feel so bonita rn .......

you definitely can! i self-taught a lot of this when i had wayyy too much time on my hands at 16 years old, and there's a lot of available resources on-site and on the general interwebs since it's just css injection โธœ(*หŠแ—œห‹*)โธ the bbcode community on here is also super helpful, so there are a ton of people who'll be there to answer your questions as you learn! here's a few threads on here that you could start with if you want to try, though they're not the most updated!: xayah's guide // weldherwings' tutorials // ambi's hacks // pasta's div tutorials (which work again thanks to div integration returning!!)

hope you give it a shot!! all the best โ™ก

making me feel so bonita rn .......

OH CSS INJECTION that's why I couldn't find it. I was definitely searching for the wrong stuff to find tutorials. Thanks for the links! I will definitely be giving it a shot! I have always wanted to learn more about coding.

it-girl โ™ก

uxie ยฎ

int. check

tabs

scrolls

it-girl

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

edit: THIS IS THE 69TH REPLY.... i can't post anymore.........

contrary to popular belief, this is not a code for newjeans (ใฃโ•นแ†บโ•น)ใฃ i'll get around to that someday.,,

ive's new album was stuck in my head! so i made a code! lowkey, lesserafim's new song also sorta fits this, but i think the aesthetics of it are a little different โ€” though it's not as if this really fits baddie all that much either ;; i think it gives off the record though. hehe

this code is intended to be a 1x1 interest check (i got bored of doing cses), but you could honestly do whatever you want with it -- if you want to just have text sections, i'd advise copying the entire tab rather than just sections like for my other super-customs. i won't be tagging it for this because it's not quite as easy to slip in different sections/tab layouts as the other one. but yeah! i didn't bother doing other tab layouts for this one because the other ones didn't seem to get much use previously (ใ‚ท. .)ใ‚ท

the hearts on the top are the tab buttons, and there are hidden scrolls on all tabs in the main textbox! there's some customisation of the stickers (in terms of colour and for some, the text) but i'd avoid changing most of the designs if you aren't confident because it might end up a lil' messy?! (โ–ก_โ–ก) yeah...... beyond that, it's a relatively straightforward code. sorry if the stickers are a little haphazard, let's just call it a vibe (๏ฝกโ€ขฬ€แด—-)โœง

this was made to the tune of ive's baddie, but i've actually added off the record to this code post and baddie in the main preview. just because! pictures used are from the lovely
tamimoon
!

enjoy! โ™ก(๏ฝก- ฯ‰ -)

now playing

• about me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas blandit, tellus a ultricies suscipit, orci arcu sollicitudin est, ut mollis dolor justo sed massa. Proin interdum nunc quis nisi elementum tristique. Etiam tempus dolor a dui congue, eget faucibus velit condimentum. Ut tristique nunc quis eleifend aliquam. Aenean sollicitudin fringilla ante eget aliquam. Curabitur ac mattis metus, id ultrices elit. Donec at ultrices velit. Nunc imperdiet egestas mauris, non aliquet metus dapibus eu. Duis tincidunt consequat fringilla. Donec at ultrices velit. Nunc imperdiet egestas mauris, non aliquet metus dapibus eu. Duis tincidunt consequat fringilla. Vivamus sed risus sit amet turpis condimentum varius sit amet sit amet nulla. Mauris eu lacus sit amet metus condimentum vehicula quis ac turpis. Nulla porttitor rhoncus massa aliquam vulputate.

call me

name!

pronouns

hee/hee

timezone

gmt+0

partners

X/8

baddie

ive

pretty little risky!

ooh!

Don't think, just do!

abnyjys

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
BABES WAKE UP WAKE UP UXIE DROPPED ANOTHER BANGER AND IM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

THAT INTEREST CHECK CODE IS SO CUTE??????

slays as much as IVE and le sserafim themselves ๐Ÿ’…

la lune (set) โ™ก

la lune

character set

do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

i've been seeing people use the cs code
moonlit
, so i thought i'd finally do up the ic for sharing as well! the design is more or less the same โ€” feel free to copy over the variables for everything up to --d (which is the dialogue colour). it'll carry over nicely โ™ก moonshine isn't a complicated ic either, just note the scroll on the left image for the ic details n stuff!

i haven't seen many people go non-greyscale for moonlit yet, so
here
's an example of how my friends and i have been customising it for our rp, if you need the inspo!
if you'd like to give our lil' ol' story a read while you're there...... (*/_๏ผผ) it's good! i promise!

i've included nobody knows as the song for this set just for now (kiss of life my krnb queens) โ€” neither of their albums are moon-related, but i thought it best if i named the ic similarly. and moons..... la lune? i guess? teehee โ€” but i actually wanted to make a code for the rest of the album/bad news. i almost posted a little placeholder i did up inspired by the album cover, but i think i might drop an entire roleplay set next year if i somehow find the muse for it โธœ(*หŠแ—œห‹*)โธ but it's been tough these days. we'll see.

thank you for supporting me throughout 2023! i hope everyone's having a lovely festive season, and cheers to 2024 soon (เน‘หƒแด—ห‚)๏ปญ

hope you like! ( ยด โˆ€ `)ใƒŽ๏ฝž โ™ก

now playing

uxie ยฎ

role.

name here.

song name

answer here

outfit

interactions

name, name, name

tags

@ user @ user

"this is a dialogue."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back