• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ðš‘𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ♡ (freebies)

Origin

uxie ®

ic

tabs

scrolls

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

look at me trying to get all aesthetic n fancy with matching codes and the songs i choose!!!! ( ´ ω ` )
i hope people get it. the important line is in english too,

anyways, here's a matching in-character code to go with my earlier cs code,
neverland
. this code is mobile-friendly and features tabs (the circle buttons on the right) as well as hidden scrolls on the main post contents + the little bits of text for character details! ╰(▔∀▔)

the music player is the little visualiser/waves at the bottom right, and there's a horizontal scroll on that to reveal the song info. fun easter egg!!! (´ ∀ ` *) on that note, i'll give you a heads-up that changing the background colour might make it look a lil odd. try to keep it dark ;w;

made not-quite to the tune of baekhyun's cry for love. lovely song, lovely album, lovely tribute to my exo bias.
images used are from his delight era photoshoots ✧

this code seems a little finicky on mobile devices, so if you run into any issues please let me know! (ง ื▿ ื)ว
hope you like ♡( ◡‿◡ )

now playing

the end.

• mood

this is how i'm feeling right now!

"this is a dialogue."
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ultrices nibh vel arcu vestibulum, a porttitor tellus commodo. Phasellus ipsum metus, egestas quis efficitur quis, consectetur fermentum risus. Donec venenatis condimentum turpis, nec lacinia ante iaculis id. Morbi vitae mauris lobortis, bibendum leo facilisis, ultrices quam. Maecenas commodo velit vel nisi pellentesque, nec congue felis vulputate. Proin ante leo, gravida et eros eu, varius rhoncus ante. Donec sit amet iaculis turpis. Vestibulum nisl eros, placerat non leo eget, tempus lacinia tellus. Nam vel faucibus metus. Donec sollicitudin dolor nec tellus bibendum auctor. Aenean eget nunc vitae enim pharetra pretium.

Quisque auctor diam tellus, nec dapibus nulla iaculis vitae. Phasellus mattis nunc egestas erat faucibus, et varius nisi ultrices. Maecenas gravida libero eget est posuere, ac elementum tortor molestie. Maecenas felis mi, lacinia eu imperdiet sed, tempus in velit. Curabitur vel lectus est. Donec elementum posuere lacus, in aliquam libero lobortis efficitur. Nullam at faucibus arcu. Praesent at tincidunt quam.

Proin varius finibus metus. Integer vel nisi eu nibh dignissim iaculis ut eget erat. Morbi efficitur pellentesque purus vitae pulvinar. Curabitur dapibus, nisi sed volutpat vehicula, odio felis consectetur eros, sed iaculis leo ex tincidunt diam. Vestibulum eget lobortis dolor. Donec elit est, dapibus vel enim vel, feugiat lacinia purus. Proin in mattis libero. Aliquam ut sodales dolor, nec commodo velit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur finibus, lorem id ultricies ultrices, magna diam mollis mi, eu ornare felis ipsum quis nunc. Cras eget risus massa. Nullam at turpis sapien. Curabitur sit amet risus sit amet mauris mattis lacinia at a elit.

cry for love

백현

♡coded by uxie♡

The song you used here has become one of my favorites and I'm currently playing it over & over. 😊 So many of you are talented, thank you for sharing your creativity & freebies with us. :bishiesparklesr: <3

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°
Roleplay Type(s)
The song you used here has become one of my favorites and I'm currently playing it over & over. 😊 So many of you are talented, thank you for sharing your creativity & freebies with us. :bishiesparklesr: <3

so lovely of you ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡ it's nice to know people end up finding music they like through this shop, and thank you very much for enjoying my codes ♡

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
so lovely of you ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡ it's nice to know people end up finding music they like through this shop, and thank you very much for enjoying my codes ♡
Ngl you've given me the push I need to really listen to NMIXX

wanderer ♡

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°
Roleplay Type(s)

uxie ®

int. check

scrolls

wanderer

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

hello again! \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/oohyo was giving me an itch in my brain that i had to scratch, so i did this up! and took the opportunity to brush up on figma as well ♡

it's simple to look at (i hope!), featuring only a single scroll on the bottom section. i didn't feel like doing tabs! ヾ(´ ▽ ` ) it's just one loong scroll; the only functionality i'll point out is that there's a little links section at the bottom right of the top image, and there's a music player on the first lobby section (click the little music icon!)

while i've tagged this as an interest check code and it's formatted in this preview as a group interest check, i've tried to leave it versatile enough that you could do anything you want with it-- the subheaders and dividers found in section 2 and the list numbers in section 3 can all be copied over to make your own formats if you follow instructions. it's a little similar to
new crazy
in that sense! (๑˘︶˘๑) you can use it for a 1x1 interest check, lore, or just about anything, honestly! just be careful with copying and pasting of elements, don't miss out any divs! (/▿\ )

this was made to the tune of oohyo's butter chicken, with images used from maison ikkoku and the ocean waves ( ´ ▽ ` )

enjoy (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

now playing

you are my salv-ation.

scroll

butter chicken

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc eget est dolor. Nulla eu congue purus. Quisque commodo ante metus, volutpat rutrum tellus convallis ut. Nulla vel leo a purus pharetra cursus ac semper sem. In in est cursus odio molestie bibendum a at enim. In felis ipsum, consequat ut arcu a, pellentesque lobortis mi.

butter chicken

plot overview

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui. Vestibulum et sapien neque. Mauris tristique massa purus. Donec at ante hendrerit, semper ligula in, porttitor elit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In id pretium augue. Donec aliquet, justo ut tincidunt varius, purus felis tincidunt orci, eu suscipit est velit at quam. Duis egestas justo quis mauris ultricies posuere.

Fusce nec mollis mi. Nam fringilla nunc sit amet pulvinar semper. Nam non scelerisque velit. Aenean rhoncus viverra ligula eu tristique. Morbi vitae congue lorem, eget luctus lorem. Ut ornare interdum felis malesuada efficitur. Duis non lacus suscipit, volutpat justo ac, feugiat turpis. Proin consequat vestibulum orci, eget egestas turpis rhoncus non. Sed sed lacinia ligula. Morbi turpis eros, malesuada in velit sed, malesuada scelerisque ex. Duis feugiat, eros sed pellentesque laoreet, mauris est cursus nisl, vitae imperdiet arcu eros sed ante.

Nunc mattis sapien lacus, ultricies eleifend lorem ultrices vel. Nullam tempor orci et aliquam sollicitudin. Nulla at consectetur sem. Sed quis eleifend lectus, sit amet tempus felis. Mauris ut purus libero. Nulla porta augue urna, eu consectetur eros aliquam ut. Nulla porttitor libero non est volutpat, eget vestibulum tellus feugiat.

roles

my face...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui.

my heart...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue sollicitudin iaculis. Curabitur quis ligula sit amet nisl mattis accumsan non nec mauris. Nulla et lectus lorem. Aenean molestie tortor turpis, nec maximus nisl placerat sit amet. Aliquam magna ligula, porttitor ut tellus porta, auctor malesuada enim. Pellentesque ultricies erat non lorem sodales, dictum interdum erat bibendum. Aliquam vehicula sapien feugiat, varius libero eu, luctus dui.

my dreams...

rules

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris. Fusce consequat ex id nunc viverra tristique.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

ParkMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

new crazy

1x1 interest check

do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

if u want 2 use this code i am begging u to plz read ok

hiii....... guess who went a little....... feral (´• ω •`)

been listening to le sserafim's debut album on repeat (truly a no-skip album, yunjin) and the aesthetics of their brand was pretty enough that i wanted to make a code. but that's enough context, bc sit down and buckle up; this one's complicated (ง ื▿ ื)ว

it's a 1x1 interest check code with 5 different tabs for you to pick 3/4 from: about, rules, plots, vibes, characters. i've tried to cover as many bases as possible (though the characters page might be a little redundant for many). the codes i've linked in this post have the most basic ones put in (at least imo): about, rules, plots. if this is enough for you, there's no need for you to change anything. if you want to change it, i'm gonna need you to be very, very careful switching stuff out. make sure your total number of tabs add up to the number of buttons you have, or else only the first 3/4 will be shown.

as for the sections themselves within each page, i've tried to label them to the best of my abilities so that you'll be able to shift them around as you need. i'd advise you at least know a bit of coding if you want to switch these up since it can get a little confusing, but if you want to do it and are struggling, feel free to dm me for help (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

also their entire vibe for this album was monochrome so the code's palette is.... also monochrome. but you only need to remove the grayscale filter on the entire code once, where i indicated ♡ sorry for those who want grayscale photos w/ smth coloured, but. this made more sense to me ( ´ ▿ ` ) also color-2 is mostly used for opacity filters on images. do with that information what u will!

NOW. idk if anyone is even gonna use this bc its too complicated. but i think it's a really cute code hehe so it's fine ( ˙꒳˙ )! song used in the code is blue flame (my fav frm the album) and all images are of the le sserafim girls.

enjoy ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

now playing

uxie ®

le sserafim

huh yunjin

now playing

• about

call me

answer

pronouns

answer

timezone

answer

age range

answer

question

answer

if you want to mix some text in here too. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempor ultrices erat id lacinia. Aliquam vitae ultrices ante. Curabitur eu purus ut odio imperdiet blandit ut nec libero. In congue quam eu sodales congue.

about you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempor ultrices erat id lacinia. Aliquam vitae ultrices ante. Curabitur eu purus ut odio imperdiet blandit ut nec libero. In congue quam eu sodales congue. Mauris et accumsan lorem, quis tempus orci. Ut erat velit, blandit vel massa at, fermentum efficitur purus. Integer nec ante ac elit bibendum maximus. Donec ullamcorper arcu sed magna tincidunt consectetur vel eu sem. Fusce nibh leo, commodo in efficitur at, semper quis nisl.

Proin condimentum mauris in augue consequat, vitae molestie risus fringilla. Vivamus ut facilisis nibh. Duis tincidunt orci eu cursus ullamcorper. Sed iaculis venenatis magna nec ultricies. Cras fringilla urna nibh, iaculis faucibus metus sagittis quis. Curabitur vel nisi sit amet nunc congue euismod et quis elit. Duis lacinia sit amet neque eu auctor. Sed malesuada sodales lacus, vitae tempus eros tincidunt nec. Aenean aliquet sem risus, ac consectetur erat iaculis quis.

I don't give you what you need, yeah I don't give a shit, no love, no golden prince I don't need that twisted love Love story yo, burn it down, lock, lock and load

I don't give you what you need, yeah I don't give a shit, no love, no golden prince I don't need that twisted love Love story yo, burn it down, lock, lock and load

♡coded by uxie♡

I just wanted to say, this is an amazing code! Though I'm having trouble getting the music player switched to using the soundcloud link I wanted to use. Im not sure what I need to move and to where I need to move it

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°
Roleplay Type(s)
I just wanted to say, this is an amazing code! Though I'm having trouble getting the music player switched to using the soundcloud link I wanted to use. Im not sure what I need to move and to where I need to move it

hi dear! please refer to the solutions for music player under uxie's tech support here! if you're still facing issues after following that advice, please drop me a pm (*´∀`)♪

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi dear! please refer to the solutions for music player under uxie's tech support here! if you're still facing issues after following that advice, please drop me a pm (*´∀`)♪
I just gotta say I love your work and I definitely plan on using some of these. Also, happy 2023 even though I'm almost a month late-

Users who are viewing this thread