What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ðš‘𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ♡ (freebies)

welcome ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

have a nice day !

uxie's freebies workshop

• welcome!

click the little
    colour
    strips
    to navigate to other tabs!

hello hello! you might know me from my requests shop (code machine go brrr), this is my freebies shop! i decided i finally wanted a little dedicated space for my own codes, so this is it! you'll only be finding my own creations here, though if i have taken any inspiration from i will give credit accordingly.

please read through the next tab before using any of my codes! this is very important to me. (*/_ï¼¼)

there isn't much to say here other than that i hope you enjoy my codes! as someone who learnt coding during bbc+ era, i am still holding out for its return, but for now i will have fun messing around and janking things with basic bbc. i hope you'll be able to learn from my codes as well or simply admire them (´ ω `♡)
    i will do my best to make all my codes mobile-friendly with responsive layouts, but if the layout seems cut off on mobile, please try scrolling horizontally! i will try to keep content mobile-accessible this way. (⁀ᗢ⁀)

if you run into any issues or have any questions, you can pm me! o(>ω<)o

i will likely never open requests on this shop as doing code machine tired me out! i hope you enjoyed my requests and if you are still looking, i encourage you to check out some of the other newer coders who have their requests open! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ i'm happy to see more people getting into coding, so if someone needed to tell you, don't be afraid to get into it as well! it'll become fun once you get the hang of it.

btw, if you want to know the artist of my current icon please check my profile description! the non-updated picture here is by matchachヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

ヾ(*'▽'*)

now playing

uxie ®

updates

welcome! (°▽°)/

archive posted (´・ᴗ・ ` )

posted tiramisu
( ・ω・)⊃-[二二]

made a minor edit to tiramisu!

posted divided ┴┤・ω・)

Last edited:
other codes ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

other codes !

in-character codes

timekeeper

♡ from code machine
♡ matching cs:
hourglass

♡ tabs, hidden scrolls
♡ content mobile-friendly

lilies

♡ from yucksie/code machine
♡ tabs, hidden scrolls
♡ mobile-friendly

magnolias

♡ from code machine
♡ inspired by
jcnnie's jjong

♡ tabs, hidden scrolls
♡ mobile-friendly

placeholder codes

boxed out

♡ from yucksie/code machine
♡ one image
♡ mobile-friendly

mondrian

♡ from code machine
♡ inspired by
this psd template

♡ two images
♡ mobile-friendly

uxie ®

Last edited:
tiramisu ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

uxie ®

cs

tabs

hidden scroll

tiramisu

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

it's back! she's back!

this is a mobile-friendly character sheet that features four tabs with hopefully enough room for customisation. the tab buttons are on the bottom left/top, depending on which device you're using, and there are hidden scrolls on every textbox -- some horizontal and some vertical just to ensure all content can be accessed.

those that have been here since yucksie might find it familiar -- this code was posted originally as latte and is one of my favourites out of all the codes i made. i converted it and accomplished what i failed to do previously (mobile compatibility) so good for me! yay. this code didn't originally have a song, so here's a bop by woodz~
images used are of nana ouyang.

hope you enjoy (´• ω •`) ♡

now playing

* name here

• req.

#over it

* n.name(s)
    hello
    * d.o.b.
    hello
    * p.o.b.
    hello
    * n.name(s)
    hello
    * question
    answer

#gender

#zodiac

#sexuality

#role

* height
    hello
    * weight
    hello
    * build
    hello
    * hair colour
    hello
    * eye colour
    hello

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

low fidelity

𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝗮 𝟵𝟭𝟭!
hi uxie, this looks amazing !! i just wanted to pop in & let u kno that unfortunately the code isn't mobile friendly (it might be just for my phone though, i have a google pixel 3a xl). it only lets me click the first two tabs. also the text color on the second tab isn't readable for dark mode and overlaps with the sidebar of the code @_@

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°
hi uxie, this looks amazing !! i just wanted to pop in & let u kno that unfortunately the code isn't mobile friendly (it might be just for my phone though, i have a google pixel 3a xl). it only lets me click the first two tabs. also the text color on the second tab isn't readable for dark mode and overlaps with the sidebar of the code @_@
thank you so much for letting me know! i missed out a few devices when checking for mobile-compatibility so i appreciate it a lot :")
all issues have been fixed and the code has been updated! do let me know if any issues persist/you find any other issues \(^▽^)/

divided ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

uxie ®

ic

tabs

hidden scroll

divided

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

this was inspired by this lovely tumblr theme by springdoy, images used are of hong suzu.
an ic code i made for a 1x1 with my dear friend stardust galaxy, who has neglected to post in quite a while! mel, if you're reading this O-(`⌒´Q)

it's mobile-friendly, and the buttons above the image allow you to toggle between the character details. the main textbox and the character details all have hidden scrolls on them, should your content get too long. it shouldn't be difficult to customise, though i'd advise all of your colours be around a similar colour palette if you're lazy like me. or go crazy with it (・ω<)☆

i don't remember what i was listening to when i first made this and i realised i never gave the character a theme song either. haha (・_・ヾ so have a song i think she'd listen to!

hope you like (─‿‿─)♡

now playing

• how she's feeling...

maybe a little flustered, more than a little flabbergasted.

jiyoung

the playwright

"this is a dialogue."
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean ac diam non tellus commodo semper sit amet eget elit. Praesent tempor elit at ligula dapibus cursus. Sed auctor, lacus non semper suscipit, nibh lectus facilisis nunc, a placerat urna elit sit amet leo. Mauris vehicula imperdiet nisl, in tincidunt lectus rhoncus quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi erat quam, placerat ut lobortis a, imperdiet quis nisi. Fusce aliquet tincidunt feugiat. Donec ac nunc lacus. Donec volutpat lacus suscipit orci ornare, eget sollicitudin lacus malesuada. Donec commodo nibh efficitur eros dapibus mollis. Morbi in maximus velit, nec vehicula erat. In laoreet molestie viverra. Sed euismod, arcu in suscipit semper, ex risus luctus risus, ut mollis sapien nulla non lacus.

Vestibulum arcu ligula, rhoncus non pulvinar in, pellentesque id lectus. Ut pulvinar, ipsum vitae convallis scelerisque, arcu est mollis erat, eu ultrices lectus metus vel turpis. Vivamus mi magna, tempor ut hendrerit at, cursus et quam. Vivamus urna sem, tincidunt sed accumsan ut, fermentum id purus. Sed maximus tortor in risus dapibus, a posuere neque vehicula. Suspendisse vestibulum magna ac erat tristique, sit amet sodales leo scelerisque. Morbi a luctus magna, sed tincidunt arcu. Sed vulputate, est quis condimentum cursus, nulla eros dapibus risus, at varius turpis urna porttitor nisi. Morbi accumsan dui risus, bibendum malesuada ex viverra et. Nunc ultrices blandit ligula id aliquam. Pellentesque vestibulum arcu vel sem eleifend pretium. Aliquam in sem a lectus tincidunt ultricies. Praesent feugiat aliquet lectus, vel suscipit urna aliquam nec. Nulla a libero sit amet metus mollis tincidunt. Nam rutrum nunc non dapibus congue.

Vivamus nec ex pellentesque, iaculis nibh sit amet, vulputate est. Nam quis volutpat nisl, a aliquam justo. Donec eleifend neque sed lectus laoreet luctus. Pellentesque commodo tortor eget mauris finibus sagittis. In accumsan nunc ex. Sed ut scelerisque nulla. Praesent porta, velit ac molestie ornare, ex eros consequat nulla, id facilisis elit nisl blandit augue. Donec a mauris consectetur, feugiat nisl et, tincidunt lectus. In lobortis ultrices tortor quis lobortis.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)