What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ðš‘𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ♡ (freebies)

eclipse ♡

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

uxie ®

ic

scrolls

eclipse

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

good morning! welcome to page two!

an ic code to match my recent cs, oscine, also made for my 1x1 (ᵔ◡ᵔ). a very simple one with just two scrolls, one on the top right where the name is and one on the textbox! real fun, small, cute things. you should be able to copy over all the variables if you've used the cs code without much difficulty!

i've switched up the palette & character just to show the different styles you can do with these two codes, and i recommend the manhwa elise is from as well ♡ it's finished, so you can binge it like crazy

tempted to go back into hibernation but maybe i'll finally start on that interest check code i've been thinking abt for months. who knows!!!!! only time will tell (*´▽`*)
pictures used are of elise de clorence from "doctor elise", and the song is a little piece by ttrm/titanrium ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

enjoy! (≧◡≦) ♡

now playing

scroll
elise

interactions

tags

"dialogue dialogue"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent et metus rutrum, porttitor libero sit amet, dapibus tortor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ultrices molestie pharetra. Sed quis placerat libero. Phasellus felis nulla, dapibus a pretium ut, placerat vitae ante. Maecenas auctor est nec bibendum ullamcorper. Maecenas hendrerit tortor vel leo maximus hendrerit. Curabitur eu eros ut ex tincidunt eleifend faucibus id nisl. Cras at diam libero. Mauris ornare mollis bibendum.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Duis tempor leo est, interdum molestie diam consectetur non. Fusce ac lorem dolor. Donec ultrices rhoncus lorem eu malesuada. Sed eu porta massa. Cras varius dapibus cursus. Vestibulum non volutpat purus. Sed sapien nulla, tincidunt nec porta vel, finibus vel ex. Nunc rhoncus ultricies dui, id feugiat augue. Duis sit amet nisl varius, mollis sapien nec, tincidunt risus. Donec luctus enim lacinia facilisis cursus. Proin ornare sit amet ante tempor ullamcorper. Fusce diam diam, sodales sed porttitor at, sagittis ut felis. Donec sodales lectus justo, in lobortis lectus placerat vel. Integer auctor mi quis sapien convallis, et blandit eros bibendum.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

SparkleHeart

Enby Mess

uxie ®

cs

tabs

scrolls

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

it's back! she's back!

this is a mobile-friendly character sheet that features four tabs with hopefully enough room for customisation. the tab buttons are on the bottom left/top, depending on which device you're using, and there are hidden scrolls on every textbox -- some horizontal and some vertical just to ensure all content can be accessed.

those that have been here since yucksie might find it familiar -- this code was posted originally as latte and is one of my favourites out of all the codes i made. i converted it and accomplished what i failed to do previously (mobile compatibility) so good for me! yay. this code didn't originally have a song and the other was taken down, so here's another bop by woodz~
images used are of nana ouyang.

hope you enjoy (´• ω •`) ♡

now playing

* name here

• req.

#over it

* n.name(s)
    hello
    * d.o.b.
    hello
    * p.o.b.
    hello
    * n.name(s)
    hello
    * question
    answer

#gender

#zodiac

#sexuality

#role

* height
    hello
    * weight
    hello
    * build
    hello
    * hair colour
    hello
    * eye colour
    hello

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

I love this code! Thank you so much!

elysium ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

uxie ®

ic

scrolls

elysium

click the
heart
for the code.
do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

happy new year! welcome to 2022 ♡

this is a pretty simple ic code; hidden scroll on the image and on all text boxes (including the little details bit!) should be pretty okay to customise since it's a relatively simple layout ;; i was just dying to make something based on this cover. it shouldn't be difficult to get rid of a lot of the more unique motifs to get a basic cs layout, just follow the instructions i've left in there ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

side note: the code i'm posting here is actually one that was made to match the song more, and features a background as well as the song's name in japanese. the code i've linked doesn't feature the same background, and has the quote bit in english instead to make it easier to customise! you can find the version i've posted here. you can pick out the bits you like and mix it around if you know enough code.

the code is inspired by yuu miyashita's cover of galleria by hiiragi kirai, with images taken from the original mv. it's suuuuuch a good song please press play (「• ω •)「

hope you like (´꒳`)♡

now playing

Galleria

mood.

desperate

location.

???

tags.

@ user

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi eu dolor est. Fusce venenatis metus eu leo efficitur, vitae consequat arcu venenatis. Praesent magna sem, efficitur quis magna eu, congue eleifend nisl. Phasellus ullamcorper nunc a felis feugiat, sed facilisis erat pulvinar. Morbi eu consectetur ipsum, nec fermentum sapien. Nunc bibendum dolor sed augue tristique maximus. Proin mauris ante, finibus id varius sit amet, elementum eu odio. Nullam rutrum ultrices finibus. Sed sit amet magna diam. Nam risus nulla, facilisis et erat eget, congue pretium sem. Aliquam consectetur consectetur sodales. Aliquam nibh diam, cursus nec augue sed, finibus egestas sapien. Maecenas vehicula ligula a egestas condimentum. Aliquam in ipsum ipsum. Nullam vitae elementum ipsum. Vivamus malesuada lectus eu odio tristique, eu finibus mauris tincidunt.

Praesent tortor sapien, auctor consequat luctus eget, semper quis elit. Praesent dictum suscipit erat, vitae eleifend lorem malesuada non. Pellentesque sagittis nisl elit, vel gravida enim porta ac. Donec at nunc tortor. Sed elementum venenatis arcu, ac sagittis mi porta sit amet. Ut suscipit aliquam nunc. Integer consequat justo ut varius lobortis. Donec non ante sit amet diam condimentum malesuada eu vel purus.

ギャラリア

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
with you! (set) ♡ New

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

with you!

group roleplay set

do
not
remove the credit.
please leave a
if you use!

more than one code.. in one MONTH? who is she

back with another set after months, this time a brighter group roleplay set („• ᴗ •„) features an interest check (which you can see below), an application info code and an in-character starter. all you need! wow!!! i've gone for a little... retro (?) aesthetic with some of the fonts, so i'm sorry in advance if the header fonts end up being difficult to customise, hope that's Okay With You. feel free to dm if you run into any issues! (# ̄ω ̄)

there are hidden scrolls on all of the longer text boxes and a few on images -- i've indicated those to the best of my ability with those tiny little arrows, so keep an eye out ヽ(o^▽^o)ノsome of them are a little funky on mobile, but it can't be helped! as long as the content is readable hehe ^^

this was coded to the tune of weeekly's after school, and the image used in this interest check is by the talented emoly_j. all other images used are of weeekly!

enjoy ♡ ~('▽^人)

now playing

uxie ®

a roleplay by user

after school
!

i'm so good with you ♡

gms

user one, user two

tags

k-pop, high teen

after school

weeekly

• introducing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In et augue urna. Mauris bibendum quam sem, et porttitor eros consectetur in. Quisque luctus diam quis erat sodales, nec posuere turpis suscipit. Curabitur scelerisque ex eu massa bibendum feugiat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur est elit, semper quis urna non, molestie suscipit lectus. Cras eget magna sed sem rutrum faucibus nec sed dui. Morbi tincidunt erat eu laoreet ullamcorper.

Ut sagittis eleifend ante, vel ultricies magna varius eget. Duis luctus ultricies ex eget posuere. Mauris laoreet diam mattis turpis tincidunt fringilla. Donec non malesuada lectus. Vivamus ut augue accumsan, tincidunt metus id, tincidunt nisl. Fusce at ornare ligula. Sed mattis, justo nec viverra porttitor, felis dui pretium leo, sit amet eleifend ante enim eget nisi. Vivamus fringilla ac metus vulputate vulputate. Nunc quis ultrices velit.

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam et lobortis magna, vel sollicitudin metus. Mauris at tellus non elit hendrerit feugiat eget nec ipsum. Pellentesque quis neque vitae dui dictum bibendum eu in odio. In non leo sit amet nibh consectetur consectetur. Morbi tincidunt auctor metus, at imperdiet odio pulvinar non. Ut mollis, velit ut viverra aliquam, eros libero blandit nisl, vel egestas mi elit et orci.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ
Supporter
bald. scalpless even. the artistry, the aesthetic, the sheer beauty 😍💕 we are spoiled, we are blessed — amazing codes as always. my yoinking soul kneels before u 🧎‍♀️

bad ending

𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular
THE TALENT 🙇

Users who are viewing this thread