• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Hashiriya Battle (Interest Check)

GeorgeTownRaja

8a13e9bd0004b33293ee85722bac6fa5.gif

Enjoy the Process

Hashiriya Battle
走り屋

Do you dream of winning a race one day and take the helm as the greatest street racer who has ever lived? Do you want to be respected by someone else and expand your influence to become the greatest? Do you just want to have fun and not to worry about being better than someone else? Well, look no further! This is where you challenge others in a race across the Japanese expressway (with the prefecture of your choosing) and determine the winner of that race.

What are the rules? It's very simple. Just pick a car (and create your character if you like) and choose where to race based on your rival's suggestion. It's that easy. Just be creative and determine the outcome of the race as long as it is not crossing the borderline of ruining someone's pleasure to make it unfair. With the dangers of driving speedily in the expressway, be careful not to collide with traffic as wrecks are more common than blown engines (with the use of extreme-high power engines). All you can do is just have fun!

No plot is provided at this time. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please do not feel afraid to ask me. This is my first time hosting an RP and I want it to make it as fair for everyone as I can handle. This is going to be a sandbox with little to no restrictions enforced. However, I may enforce stronger restrictions as time goes on. Anyway, I hope you are interested and I am happy to hear it from you! This RP is inspired by Wangan Midnight, a racing manga/anime/video game similar to Initial D (as you might not have heard of it before and it is more popular) where, unlike Initial D, is about speed/power instead of drifting/driving skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back