• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon: Golden Moon Village

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a quiet village with a beach on one side and a dangerous forest on the others side, the only way to reach the mountain where the harvest goddess is is through the forest, though some people live in the mountain area there aren't many since the mine is also located there and monsters often then not roam the area close to the mine.

It used to be a perfect village, but soon people started moving away as the land got dry and nothing grew anymore, the monsters also became more dangerous then before, only a few people remained there, hoping that the village would once again become popular. So they put out flyers in the hope some people would like to move to a remote village to becomes one of the following:
Farmer
Store owner(various needed)
Bath owner
Fishermen
Miner
Carpenter
Blacksmith

You could make two characters if you want
True... Alright, I think I have a couple character ideas.

One more question: Is there a particular character sheet to follow, or is it basically freeform so long as we provide the needed information?

True... Alright, I think I have a couple character ideas.

One more question: Is there a particular character sheet to follow, or is it basically freeform so long as we provide the needed information?
Lemme tag you in the CS thread, ignore how old it is though

Heya, I'm potentially interested, I love Harvest Moon. The new year has me pretty busy though, so I wanted to ask what the post requirements are? How frequently and what quality/length? If I'm able, I would love to take a fishermen, as I already have an oc I could modify.

Heya, I'm potentially interested, I love Harvest Moon. The new year has me pretty busy though, so I wanted to ask what the post requirements are? How frequently and what quality/length? If I'm able, I would love to take a fishermen, as I already have an oc I could modify.
No one liners, post when able, give a heads up when you'll be inactive a long time or want to quit. And all the site rules. Though would your character move there as a new resident?

Hm, good question! I think I'll have him be a super early newcomer, who was interested in the prospect of having fishing grounds all to himself, but with the alone time he's discovered he's actually pretty lonely so he not-so-subtly tries to find ways to be around others while also being up to fishing antics because he's socially awkward (like trying to sell fish to random people in public places or be the local fishing tutorial man lol) ^^

Hm, good question! I think I'll have him be a super early newcomer, who was interested in the prospect of having fishing grounds all to himself, but with the alone time he's discovered he's actually pretty lonely so he not-so-subtly tries to find ways to be around others while also being up to fishing antics because he's socially awkward (like trying to sell fish to random people in public places or be the local fishing tutorial man lol) ^^
There would be a stall where he can sell his fish if he wants to. There are multiple empty stalls, one for fish, one for farm goods and maybe one where a miner sells gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back