• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Wizarding World RP

When should the RP take place and who should it be about?

• Before Harry Potter and Deatheaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before Harry Potter and the Ministry

• Before Harry Potter and Regular Wizards

• During Harry Potter and Deatheaters

• During Harry Potter and the Ministry

• During Harry Potter and Regular Wizards

• After Harry Potter and Deatheaters

• After Harry Potter and the Ministry

• After Harry Potter and Regular Wizards

• Total voters

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
So, in celebration of the new movie coming out next year, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I feed as if I should make a Harry Potter RP that is not about Harry Potter or Hogwarts. I want to make an RP that the roleplayer wants to roleplay in so I will create this poll about when it will take place and what it will be about.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Harry Potter Rp set during Grindlewalds time would be awesome. Add Aurors and death eaters to it and that would be my choice for one and vote.

I also think it would be pretty fun to do an rp during the mauraders era, where the dark lord's influence was starting to spread through, but hadn't made it's huge public surge just yet.

After would also be neat, since the wizarding world (especially hogwarts) would have to rebuild from the ruin that the final battles left it in, and people would have to grow up in a world where their parents were all young people fighting a war. Like aftershocks following a huge earthquake, they'd have to deal with the remaining feelings and trauma left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back