• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: Thirty Years after Deathly Hollows (Pt.2 of the movie of the the book)

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
Hey everyone! This will take place thirty years after the last books ending. No canon characters, all original characters. Everyone is playing a child and everyone will share playing the teachers Any pair for parents is fine with me, but make sure to read everyone elses character sheets before posting (will post cs after more interest and will add ya'll to ooc as you trickle in). I will not be using discord, as it doesn't like to work for me and I prefer using this website. So I guess thats it. Time for the nitty gritty. This roleplay will follow the adventures and misadventures of all the kiddos that join! You can play more then one character!

Lily is a halfblood joning Hogwarts for her first year. She is Hermione and Draco's daughter (Don't hate me...). Hermione was seduced and had fallen in love with Draco soon after she and Ron realized they weren't going to work out. They are still bestfriends though! Lily is named after Harry, her mothers other bestfriend's, mother Lily Potter. Lily is a Malfoy and hopes people won't hate her because of it. Lily is short for Lilith. Lily is hoping to be placed into either Slytherin or Gryffindor.

A paragraph like that is needed for right now. Remember: If your a First Year you can't possibly know where your going to be placed.

I could whip up something. Make a character page and I'll add a little something to it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back