• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter Snape x OC Yaoi/MxM (Always Open Very Long Term)

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
After seeing Snape die I cried a little, and decided I wanted to change that. So I came up with an idea, I just have a few requests.

This will be long term, like seriously long term. It could go beyond the 8 movies (I so need to gain the patience to sit and read the books) and start long before them if you like.

My idea requires you to play Professor Snape.

I don't mind doubling for you, if you had an idea with your own favorite Harry Potter character and your own idea, but I WONT do anything beyond Yaoi/MxM, not good at rping as girls and I don't like conventional MxF, sorry.

Be detailed, detailed plots like this require some effort from you too, especially playing a character like Severus.

AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH NO LESS THEN 4 LINES but I am okay with 3 now and then if it gets really slow, lets just try and pick it up now and then.

I apologize to those who do not like labels, but in this instance my character will be the uke, because imagining Snape being dominated seems like a general impossibility I mean come on-He's an imposing man. ewe;

Naturally I won't have you play the whole cast, I am certainly going to play other cannon characters too. Especially Dumbledore. xD He's fun to play as.

Please try and make him as in-character as possible.

I think that's it? Well, as I said this is always open so I am accepting as many partners as I can get! Here's my plot idea, I hope this entices you~

Doctor Ari "Stitch" Florica is a veteran Herbologist and professor with Pomona Sprout, but is also Professor Snape's assistant professor during his potions class. Though his natural talent was Herbology, he much preferred making potions more than anything. Now taking the two jobs at Hogwarts kept him quite busy, but he enjoyed it all the same.

Including keeping up with his rival professor, Snape.

They'd grown up together, he watched Snape grow up, bullied and envious of Potter and that girl's relationship...It irritated him to no end.

When Stitch was sorted, the Hat actually couldn't decide between Hufflpuff and Slytherin, but he requested Slytherin for one reason only.

To be closer to Snape, who was also in Slytherin. While there, he made himself Snape's rival in every way possible, and during those times of bitter rivalry, Snape was distracted from the bullies, from James Potter and Lily, he sometimes even looked...excited.

He dedicated himself to distracting Snape from his pain, and he never understood why. It didn't end after Potter's death and departure, Stitch stayed close to Snape in every way he could. One was taunting Snape that he wouldn't make Dark Arts professor, that he would.

Well, neither of them did, but it seemed better that way since they never kept Dark Arts teachers long....

So instead of that he constantly kept Snape on his toes, always trying to outdo him in the class room. And so far, things are great. They both enjoy the challenge.

But his plans are foiled when Potter's son arrives, and things change, not for the better. But Stitch wasn't about to give up just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back