• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Search DOUBLING FRIENDLY ONLY (MxF, FxF only)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Minotaur. I'm 24 years old & I work full-time.
I'm currently craving a Harry Potter roleplay!

I prefer Discord over rping here, just so you know, but I'm willing to stay on here too if you're more comfortable with that.

Rules:
- No one-liners, please!
- 18 + only as I'm 24 and feel more comfortable this way. This is non-negotiable, I'm sorry guys.
- Tell me any triggers I should be aware of as my writing can get dark at times.
-Please be doubling-friendly- I will not do single rps.

So, I like to age up the classes so 1st year would be 17, 2nd year- 18, 3rd- 19, etc.
I usually like to start Goblet of Fire/Order Of the Phoenix.
I'm willing to do split roleplays, as long as both of us get what we want.
I love multiple couple stories, if you want a canon character and an OC or two CCs, etc, please ask but please be willing to do the same for me!

Ask me about plots! I will say it depends on who I'm playing against.

Characters I'm Looking For:
Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, OC

Characters I can play:

Literally anyone! Draco is my most played though!

18 year old here! Willing to play just about anyways, open to OCs and stuff. My only thing is I tend to be a very worldbuilding-heavy but I'm willing to tone it down. No triggers and I'm willing to write about dark themes. I'm very willing to age up the classes as long as you don't mind me creating lore as to why? May I message you if you're still looking for an rp partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back